Thread: Why Has The Fed Unleashed A Whirlwind of Inflation?

Why Has The Fed Unleashed A Whirlwind of Inflation?

Why Has The Fed Unleashed A Whirlwind of Inflation?

We live in unprecedented times of governmental, bureaucratic and authoritarian overreach. It is no surprise that The Federal Reserve, with its extreme counterfeiting of money and credit has also extended itself way beyond what anyone could have imagined. The Fed has sown the wind, and will reap a whirlwind of inflation. Central planning always fails. This time will be no different.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seems inflation has been in the news a lot lately.

Almost as if "they" are preparing us for something.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Chinavirus TP shock shortages.

Many bank branches already closed by Chinavirus.

Fire drill for account freezes + card shut-offs? "Rolling financial blackouts"?
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 03-01-2021 at 04:05 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Why NOT unleash one?

Turmoil is the politicians game - always has been.

Do note how it's always one thing after another, how we are never left in peace now. Does anyone here think this is mere coincidence, or some new necessity of reality?

My suspicions come closer toconfirmation by the day: Theye are sowing endless strife and minor chaos in pursuit of the goal of wearing us down - wearying us so that when they finally make THE move, we will no longer care. It is a combination of acclimation to insanity and wearing us out so that we no longer have in us any fight.

Consider the starfish. Not particularly strong when compared with a clam, but they are able to apply their meager pressures for extended periods. They latch on to a clam and put just a small pressure upon them. The mightier clam, wel... clams up as the saying goes, and in a couple of hours is exhausted, becomes incapable of further resistance, and succumbs.

Consider the dog and the deer. Deer is WAY faster than the dog, but the dog can run for miles without wearying. The deer is fast, but in a couple of miles is spent. The dog simply runs them out of breath and the deer succumbs.

This is a very common pattern in nature and it manifests in politics as well.

Theye are destroying us piecemeal. The evidence of this is so overwhelming as to be unmistakable. And yet the majority fail to see it. This naturally begs the question of "why?". The answer comes most clearly when one thinks "set up". Set up is the most important component of any build. I do all manner of things - machinist, black/gold/silversmith, cabinet maker, jujutsu, shooting, and so on down a considerable list. In ALL of these endeavors, the set up is the essential prerequisite to execution and usually takes the most time. But without careful planning, execution is often for naught.

So all these decades of apparent nothing on Theire part was the setup. Turning American men into sissies, and the women into the least feminine creatures imaginable. Teaching children how to not discriminate so that they are no longer able to tell right from wrong, save in a very narrowly channeled, pre-planned sense of the terms. How to view FREEDOM as SELFISHNESS - to turn the perceptual commons upside down so that people no longer know one from the other.

And when the meaner is reduced to so low a state of mere existence, so weakened by the false belief that have been pumped into his head and reinforced daily by media and his fellows who parrot the approved lines of nonsense, he is further attacked - mostly mentally - with horrors like planes flying into buildings, endless wars, threats of "terrorism", economic stagnation... PLAGUES. Neighbor pitted against neighbor with false oppositions drawn from the thin air and often based in things that people cannot help such as sex and morphology. Turning people against those who have chosen to make something of their lives beyond mere existence, demoting them from subjects of admiration to objects of envy and bitter hatred through the false characterization of their success not as the results of diligence and smart choices, but of theft.

When one does as I have done long ago - developed the ability to step far enough away from the trees to see the forest, the truth becomes clear, showing unmistakable patterns that repeat themselves over and over to the point they can no longer be taken as coincidental departures from the natural randomness of normal distributions of events. These are events of human deliberation; of intent beyond the normal patterns of daily living. They reveal purpose, none of it good for we the lowly free men of the world.

Given all this, while I can see no specific reason that the Fed should be hitting us now, I equally see none for why they should not. I consider much of what has occurred in the political sphere since 9/11 to have likely been experimentations to gage how we react to this event or that - an evaluation of whether the turkey is fully gooked inside, so to speak. And I believe that the answer is either a clear "yes, it is time to serve the dinner" or we are very close to it. We have been served up one outrage after another, any one of which SHOULD have prompted Americans to halt in their track of obedience and slaughtered anyone daring to apply force to further us along. But we complied - meekly - each and every time.

What, then, in our responses would lead Themme to believe that we pose any substantive threat to their hegemonic position when the most we ever do is moan about each new violation?

So if we are ripe, then why not begin the harvest?

Why, indeed.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    What, then, in our responses would lead Themme to believe that we pose any substantive threat to their hegemonic position when the most we ever do is moan about each new violation?

So if we are ripe, then why not begin the harvest?

Why, indeed.
    Yes, always on our heels, no footing. The fool says, "I am defending all their attacks!" But you are about to be pushed off a cliff.

They certainly have plans. I reckon most people would like the end result. They might regret the means somewhat.

God also has a plan.

While these bozos use fear to achieve their utopia, God is building up the bozos so that when he smashes it, it will be worthy of His revelation.

We fear what we should not. What we should fear, we don't even see coming.

Thief in the night, Master of the house, and all that.

Daniel 12:7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. b When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”
    There is a harvest coming but who is the Husbandman? (John 15:1)
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Seems inflation has been in the news a lot lately.

Almost as if "they" are preparing us for something.
    I was thinking the opposite. All the news I flip past still seem to be fixated on Trump and Evil Republicans (especially ones in Texas!).

When all that inflation sends prices skyrocketing it'll be interesting to see what the news covers. Probably how evil corporations are raising prices.