Thread: The statue of Donald Trump at CPAC was made in Mexico

The statue of Donald Trump at CPAC was made in Mexico

The life-size statue of former President Donald Trump that was displayed at the Conservative Political Action Conference was actually made in Mexico, Politico's Playbook reported.

The artist who made it, Tommy Zegan, is an ex-pat living in Mexico. Zegan told Politico that he spent more than six months making it with the help of three men in Rosarito, Mexico.

https://www.businessinsider.com/stat...-mexico-2021-2

Heh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you a Jew?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Made in Mexico by an American Ex Pat . I kind of like it , gives the GOP an authentic mexican feel the dems always fake . Whole thing is a dig on Obama.
    Do something Danke

It's a very well made statue. If I ever met the guy who made it, I'd have a beer with him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

What's wrong with that? Mexico elected the best President they have ever had. They are helping protect our border against the cartels and traffickers, or at least they were when Trump was President. Maybe they still are.

Maybe we should be looking to help them out.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What's wrong with that?
    They're not sending their best.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I'm glad conservatives still have a sense of humor. Progressives go bat-$#@! insane over everything. Including a gold statue of Trump wearing shorts and flip-flops.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Made in Mexico by an American Ex Pat . I kind of like it , gives the GOP an authentic mexican feel the dems always fake . Whole thing is a dig on Obama.
    Kinda what I was thinking. Wow, he created a job for an American Expat and three assistants! Wow! that's a 3:1 ratio for every job created for an Expat, imagine. Considering there are approximately 11 million expats worldwide trump in theory could create 44 million new jobs! and he's not even the president! LOL
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 03-01-2021 at 08:23 AM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm glad conservatives still have a sense of humor. Progressives go bat-$#@! insane over everything. Including a gold statue of Trump wearing shorts and flip-flops.
    I'll see your "gold statue of Trump wearing shorts and flip-flops" and raise you "Nazi runes" ...

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Qanon Blue-anon ...

https://twitter.com/fred_guttenberg/...99937980321798
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Are you a Jew?

Poor Count. His/her/zer life has been going downhill ever since 2015. Maybe in another 10 years he/she/ze will finally be able to leave the terror of the bad orange one behind him/her/zer.
    Last edited by RJB; 03-01-2021 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    They're not sending their best.
    That statement is no longer true that I am aware of, that was a statement made under the old President when the government of Mexico was handing out pamphlets on how to immigrate to the US to rapists and criminals getting out of prison.

Now that they are protecting their border, the government of Mexico can't really be accused of "sending" anybody that I'm aware of anymore. There are certainly people trying on their own accord.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-01-2021 at 11:03 AM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

A statue of Trump? Every time I think I've seen it all....

So long conservative GOP majority. All your base are belong to Trump cult, no matter how ridiculous the very notion is. Splintering the GOP into segregated Trump-conservative-libertarian factions, who have no ideological mutual interests, is the formal death of conservatism and the solidification of left domination. The Trump trojan horse psyop worked better than tptb that own him ever could have imagined. He's out of office and even obviously set up a trap for his own base on his way out, yet is still thought of by most of them as if he's anything more than an ex-President with a NYC liberal elitist background who has always been surrounded by globalists, NYC elitists and grifters.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    A statue of Trump? Every time I think I've seen it all....

So long conservative GOP majority. All your base are belong to Trump cult, no matter how ridiculous the very notion is. Splintering the GOP into segregated Trump-conservative-libertarian factions, who have no ideological mutual interests, is the formal death of conservatism and the solidification of left domination. The Trump trojan horse psyop worked better than tptb that own him ever could have imagined. He's out of office and even obviously set up a trap for his own base on his way out, yet is still thought of by most of them as if he's anything more than an ex-President with a NYC liberal elitist background who has always been surrounded by globalists, NYC elitists and grifters.
    Lol, apparently you think libertarians had a lot more in common with the neocons like Romney and McCain?? Are you freaking kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I'll see your "gold statue of Trump wearing shorts and flip-flops" and raise you "Nazi runes" ...
    LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol, apparently you think libertarians had a lot more in common with the neocons like Romney and McCain?? Are you freaking kidding me?
    Libertarians like devil21 have more in common with Pelosi and Shumer. Progressives have no sense of humor and apparently neither do Libertarians. Bat-$#@! insane over anything and everything related to Trump.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Poor Count. His/her/zer life has been going downhill ever since 2015. Maybe in another 10 years he/she/ze will finally be able to leave the terror of the bad orange one behind him/her/zer.
    PTSD.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The life-size statue of former President Donald Trump that was displayed at the Conservative Political Action Conference was actually made in Mexico, Politico's Playbook reported.
    This sort of aligns with USMCA spirit and actually may show that Trump and Trump conservatives play a long game and do not abandon policies and allies even if election is stolen from them.
    Credit should be given to GOP-MAGA wing for consistency and long sightedness.

Mexico's President gives Jared Kushner their nation’s greatest award for saving NAFTA (renamed USMCA)

November 30, 2018
    Kushner was inducted into the Order of the Aztec Eagle. It’s an honour reserved for foreigners who make a significant contribution to Mexico’s wellbeing. In this case, it was for a trade agreement.

From: Urge your representatives to Get US Out! of NAFTA & USMCA (clean thread)

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Libertarians like devil21 have more in common with Pelosi and Shumer. Progressives have no sense of humor and apparently neither do Libertarians. Bat-$#@! insane over anything and everything related to Trump.
    Riiiiight, because signing globalist treaties that turned over American sovereignty to the UN and created the North American Union (USMCA) has anything whatsoever to do with libertarian self-determination and constitutional conservatism. I'm amazed you guys are still drinking the Trump kool-aid, even to this day. It's obvious to anyone not a cultist or a shill that Trump was nothing more than a hot-aired filled trojan horse of the globalists. I mean really, he set up his own base to be labeled domestic terrorists by the mass media, Congress and the incoming administration on his way out the door, yet y'all still genuflect at his statue. Amazing....

Hillary, I bet ya a million dollars that those idiots will erect a statue of me even after I finish dismantling their party. Bet?

(eta: Biden is building on Trump's USMCA foundation already and claiming that the Biden administration has UN authority to bomb Syria now. No constitutional authority or restrictions are necessary anymore. Notice Trump never ever, ever, ever mentioned the constitution during his 4 years. Not once.)
    Last edited by devil21; 03-01-2021 at 02:34 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book