Thread: Cuomo accused of sexual misconduct again -- appoints judge to look into it

Arrow Cuomo accused of sexual misconduct again -- appoints judge to look into it

"My friends, I regret to inform you that I have been charged with a speeding ticket. However, don't worry, I'm appointing a judge to look into it, and I'm sure everything's going to work out just fine."
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    COVID and #MeToo at the same time? A black female democrat prosecutor is taking on Cuomo? Our current VP is a black female democrat prosecutor? Nobody sees the connection? Cuomo is being taken out politically. That couldn't happen to a more deserving guy mind you.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

The accusation of kissing one of them is certainly actionable. That was a physical assault.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Seems like they're shifting gears and they want to talk about his sexual misconduct rather than nursing home deaths.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

He tried to kiss my buttocks
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    He tried to kiss my buttocks
    I told him to but I was only joking... sorry about that...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Seems like they're shifting gears and they want to talk about his sexual misconduct rather than nursing home deaths.
    Good point...

"They're coming after me for reverse-quarantining the elderly and causing huge numbers of deaths, SOMEBODY GET ME A SEX SCANDAL IMMEDIATELY!!!"

It isn't quite clear to me what was so terrible here, but propably #Metoo women can relate..

At a September 2019 wedding reception, Anna Ruch came on to Andrew Cuomo in an open-back dress to thank him for his toast to the newlyweds, and in response he put his hand on her back...
    Then Cuomo asked if he could kiss her, and according to Ruch's friend, "I don't think she said anything, but she definitely did not say yes. And then (Cuomo) proceeded to give her a big kiss on the cheek".

This was supposedly taken after the kis, when Cuomo "put his hands on her face".

So once again, a woman looks and gets her 15 minutes of fame, for something that isn't worth the attention (flirting?); especially not compared to the genocide in NY nursing homes and blatant Cuomo corruption: https://nypost.com/2021/03/01/gov-cu...es-at-wedding/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A masterful political distraction away from the emerging story that Cuomo purposely moved sick (identified as Covid infected but imo were flu and pneumonia) elderly into senior facilities with the intention, and eventual success, of killing off thousands of elderly residents that NY state was footing the bill for their care. Nothing like a flimsy #metoo type headline to bury what looks to be mass genocide by a sitting Governor.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    It isn't quite clear to me what was so terrible here, but propably #Metoo women can relate..

At a September 2019 wedding reception, Anna Ruch came on to Andrew Cuomo in an open-back dress to thank him for his toast to the newlyweds, and in response he put his hand on her back...
    Then Cuomo asked if he could kiss her, and according to Ruch's friend, "I don't think she said anything, but she definitely did not say yes. And then (Cuomo) proceeded to give her a big kiss on the cheek".

This was supposedly taken after the kis, when Cuomo "put his hands on her face".

So once again, a woman looks and gets her 15 minutes of fame, for something that isn't worth the attention (flirting?); especially not compared to the genocide in NY nursing homes and blatant Cuomo corruption: https://nypost.com/2021/03/01/gov-cu...es-at-wedding/
    That narrative sounds like typical NY italian behavior, straight out of a Scorcese wedding scene.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-04-2021 at 10:52 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Cuomo said he won't resign over the sexual misconduct. Of course he'd say nothing about the nursing home deaths.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    A masterful political distraction away from the emerging story that Cuomo purposely moved sick (identified as Covid infected but imo were flu and pneumonia) elderly into senior facilities with the intention, and eventual success, of killing off thousands of elderly residents that NY state was footing the bill for their care. Nothing like a flimsy #metoo type headline to bury what looks to be mass genocide by a sitting Governor.
    Bait and switch tactics that have been used for years. However, I do not think people are going to let his nursing home genocide slide. This is why they are using this tactic to out him, because they're scared.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21
    Bait and switch tactics that have been used for years. However, I do not think people are going to let his nursing home genocide slide. This is why they are using this tactic to out him, because they're scared.
    Couldn't they come up with something better, preferably fake...

Woman #2
    I believed that Cuomo wanted to have sex with me, because he asked me personal questions.

Woman #3
    I came on to Cuomo, but then he... touched my back and... kissed me on the cheek.

Can't we get some headline grabbing story that Cuomo eats babies in a ping-pong pizzeria or something?
    Cuomo has repeatedly met Jay-Z in his office. How hard would it be to claim they are part of the illuminati, or are spirit cooking with Marina Abramovic?
    I mean Jay-Z actually named his record company in honour of Rockefeller!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Couldn't they come up with something better, preferably fake...

Woman #2
    I believed that Cuomo wanted to have sex with me, because he asked me personal questions.

Woman #3
    I came on to Cuomo, but then he... touched my back and... kissed me on the cheek.

Can't we get some headline grabbing story that Cuomo eats babies in a ping-pong pizzeria or something?
    Cuomo has repeatedly met Jay-Z in his office. How hard would it be to claim they are part of the illuminati, or are spirit cooking with Marina Abramovic?
    I mean Jay-Z actually named his record company in honour of Rockefeller!
    Mass media would never run with a Pizzagate or Illuminati story. The goal is to drown out the old headlines (news and search results) with a new narrative that's safe for mass media distribution. #metoo is safe. Pizzagate is not safe.

Btw, Pizzagate and Illuminati aren't fake. I figured you knew that, seeing how you have entire threads on RPF devoted to the Illumnati.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-04-2021 at 10:08 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

LOL. Would anyone really be surprised if this was actually true?

https://twitter.com/BBCFakingNews/st...04510698250240
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Mass media would never run with a Pizzagate or Illuminati story. The goal is to drown out the old headlines (news and search results) with a new narrative that's safe for mass media distribution. #metoo is safe. Pizzagate is not safe.

Btw, Pizzagate and Illuminati aren't fake. I figured you knew that, seeing how you have entire threads on RPF devoted to the Illumnati.
    Yup emails of Podesta ordering 14 year old pizzas to join him in the hot tub are real. They made the concept seem crazy by adding a connection to some actual pizza place. The flat earth resurgence appears to be the same thing at a greater scale. Make everyone that doesn't believe in the mainstream narrative a associated with flat earth.

That narrative sounds like typical NY italian behavior, straight out of a Scorcese wedding scene.
    LOL- I pointed out the same thing about Brett Kavanaugh's MeToo distraction. It was all about taking our eye off of his deep swamp actions, including getting the PA pushed through. Got called a lot of names because, you know- Trump.
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.