Thread: Noem at CPAC

Noem at CPAC

Well, I think someone just announced her candidacy.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Covid didn't crush the economy. Government crushed the economy."

Truest statement made ever.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

She hits all the notes in that speech. Ought to win her Iowa, easily. If she's smart, she'll disappear from media for awhile and let that speech simmer. It'll only take one dumb misstep to throw her off.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Beat me to it.

The Constitutional conservative crowd has some good candidates. Will The Donald screw it up?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Beat me to it.

The Constitutional conservative crowd has some good candidates. Will The Donald screw it up?
    I don't know how I feel about her as a "good" candidate. I think the media will "Bachman" her almost immediately if she starts to gain any traction. It remains to be seen if she can withstand that. I'm more interested in the notes she was singing... If that message takes hold, either by her or someone else, it might rouse a few people.

I don't know how I feel about her as a "good" candidate. I think the media will "Bachman" her almost immediately if she starts to gain any traction. It remains to be seen if she can withstand that. I'm more interested in the notes she was singing... If that message takes hold, either by her or someone else, it might rouse a few people.
    So far so good. We know the media will smear her. It will probably start this week.

Yet bubble-headed prostitute Kamala is untouchable.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

She is a mj prohibitionist,not our brand of conservative. But if the best we. An hope for is anti-lockdowner...I guess?
    Desantis is my preferred 2024 candidate attm.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCifelli1 View Post
    She is a mj prohibitionist,not our brand of conservative. But if the best we. An hope for is anti-lockdowner...I guess?
    Lol - I don't have any preferences on any candidates. But I also don't hold any hope of getting "my brand" of conservative.

If someone teaches every day people to have some balls when dealing with the insane left, then I'll forgive some policy differences.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, she certainly knows how to talk the talk. She already had my attention after she avoided shutting down her state.

She has potential, and that is more than I can say for the vast majority of Republicans at this time.

"We focused on hospital capacity. Dr. Fauci said on our worst day we would have 10,000 hospitalized. Instead our worse day was 600. Dr. Fauci is wrong a lot."

She can compare and contrast her record on COVID with that of (former) media darling Andrew Cuomo. She didn't mandate masks, she didn't mandate businesses shut down, she didn't mandate nursing homes take COVID positive patients, she didn't mandate her health officials cook the numbers. And the results speak for themselves.

Edit: Still watching. She brought out that Stephonopolis brought her on right after Andrew Cuomo and asked Cuomo to give HER advice on handling COVID! That's a TV ad right there! And no, Cuomo won't be running in 2024. He'll be lucky if he's still governor. (Yeah I said it. He's in that much trouble now!) But what she needs to do is run against the media. That was Donald Trump's strength.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 02-28-2021 at 07:45 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Desantis per capita COVID numbers are worse than California's. And he's prioritizing seniors get a vaccine that is killing seniors. Right now proper COVID response is the #1 issue. Not only did she take the pro-freedom approach but she has the numbers on her side. The only thing the media will be able to say is "Well SD is such a small and sparsely populate state without a big tourist industry that those results can't be replicated." But that also hits home the importance of continued federalism.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

DeSantis is running for reelection in 2022. If he ever decides to run, it probably won't be until 2028 (assuming we even have a country by then.)
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

She is the Deborah of our times. You want to see how strong some women are she is a true depiction of one.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Noem/Gabbard ticket as Independents. Neither party will endorse them as presidential candidates.

The GOP will not support Noem. They will use her to draw in the constitutional conservative but nothing more.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...-become-a-cult

We need a third party win to break the back of this two party BS.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

SAY YES TO NOEM

SAY NO - HELL NO - TO TRUMP !!!!!!

I could masturbate listening to her speak. LOL

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Noem's (and Desantis's although he seems a tad better) record on federal issues during her time in Congress is mainstream neocon Republican. Thinking she's good now cause she said some public things about lockdowns is missing the forest for the trees.

Presidents have the biggest power over foreign policy and COVID likely won't even be much of a thing by 2024.

Guess who Noem endorsed in 2016. If you guessed Marco Rubio, you'd be right! (link).

Kristi Noem:
    62% freedom rating for the 115th Congress (https://thenewamerican.com/files/Fre...ndex_115-4.pdf)
    58% freedom rating for the 114th Congress (https://thenewamerican.com/files/Fre...ndex_114-4.pdf)
    54% freedom rating for the 113th Congress (https://thenewamerican.com/files/Fre...ndex_113-4.pdf)
    74% freedom rating for the 112th Congress (https://thenewamerican.com/files/Fre...ndex_112-4.pdf)

Ron DeSantis:
    63% freedom rating for the 115th Congress (https://thenewamerican.com/files/Fre...ndex_115-4.pdf)
    67% freedom rating for the 114th Congress (https://thenewamerican.com/files/Fre...ndex_114-4.pdf)
    80% freedom rating for the 113th Congress (https://thenewamerican.com/files/Fre...ndex_114-4.pdf)
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 02-28-2021 at 02:46 PM.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Good looking, I like her, and apparently the best governor regarding covid.

It seems like she definitely would be a good VP choice. She's generally not famous, not from a rich state, isn't rich and probably doesn't have a lot of rich friends. Generally, mostly unknowns don't get the nomination, and definitely not of the GOP side. But I do like her.

Paul/Noem looks good.

Really wish she would have taken my advice and stayed away from the media for awhile. Unfortunately, political ambitions trump messaging.

Here's a message that everyone who leans right must understand: THESE PEOPLE ARE YOUR ENEMY.

The press's job is to tear you down and turn the public against you. Don't give them the opportunity. You don't need them any longer. If they let you on air, it is your duty to use the seconds before they cut you off to ridicule them and speak directly to the people. Do NOT engage. Do NOT defend yourself. Bypass 'em.

Noem got 4 percent in the CPAC Straw poll , which was third place
    Do something Danke

I am in love
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Kristi Noem was against legalizing hemp as recently as a year ago, so I can't say that she's a person that cares too much about freedom as she always portrays herself. She's a massive hypocrite when it comes to that particular issue at least.

She has the charisma that every public servant should aspire to possess.

She’s correct on almost all the issues. Plus her Mid West deliver is even keeled & not overly emotional.

Bright star in Republican Party, no doubt.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Noem can be a great candidate and president if Rand and Massie can steer her in the right direction. Maybe one can be a VP pick while the other can have a position in a hypothetical administration.

Calvin Coolidge

Either she will get boring by telling the same story over and over or she needs to get lots of new material. That daddy pickup story was a tear jerker and will be hard to beat. I bet a farm girl like her has lot's of stories that are even better than Biden's Corn Pop.

Technically, that is very true.
    I have yet to see a single news headline saying "Covid declares state of emergency".

Coronavirus in Florida: DeSantis declares state of emergency

Mar 10, 2020
    Swift-moving developments over the new coronavirus ricocheted across Florida’s Capitol as Gov. Ron DeSantis declared a state of emergency and lawmakers disrupted their legislative session so crews in surgical gowns could swab down the House chambers.

Noem can be a great candidate and president if Rand and Massie can steer her in the right direction. Maybe one can be a VP pick while the other can have a position in a hypothetical administration.
    Good luck "steering" a soulless careerist in the right direction when you have little power. She rightly deduced that being the most anti-lockdown governor would put her in a good political place, just like her neocon voting record and Marco Rubio endorsement. How easily people are fooled nowadays...
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.