Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marjorie Taylor Greene Decorates Hall Outside Her Office After Dem Rep. Puts Up Trans Flag

Thumbs up Marjorie Taylor Greene Decorates Hall Outside Her Office After Dem Rep. Puts Up Trans Flag

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To give credit where due, she was a huge MAGA enabler.

Nikos Giannopoulos “celebrates the joy and freedom of gender nonconformity” with Donald and Melania Trump.

Gay Teacher Of The Year Fans LGBTQ Pride In Viral Photo With Donald Trump

That said, the battle of flags is getting bit out of hand lately and probably playing gullible wing of MAGA Christian Family vlaues base like a fiddle in recent few years as GOP tries to evolve as a progressive liberal party to compete with left wing progressive Dems.

6 hours ago

June 27, 2020
    MAGA Turns On Putin
    US embassy defiantly unfurls Pride flag as Russia prepares to vote to define marriage as a union between a man and a woman
    The US embassy in Moscow, Russia has raised a Pride flag in clear defiance of an upcoming vote that will effectively stop same-sex marriage

many days ago

It's a crying shame that simple truths need to be printed out and hung on the wall.

It's her right to do that. But she is a foul and insensitive woman to attack another's child like that.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It's her right to do that. But she is a foul and insensitive woman to attack another's child like that.
    I heard that accusation made. But what did she do to attack the child? It must have been something other than just hanging that sign up.

The Ill. rep felt it important to hang some weirdo pride flag in the hall, not that long ago she'd have been ashamed to show her face in public now she's emboldened enough to trumpet the derangement of her offspring.

Who you're $#@!ing and what color/shape underwear you want to wear used to be personal, even more personal was who/what your kid was/is $#@!ing and what their sexual proclivities are.

When "people" remove their filters you can expect lots worse.

There are lots of different ideologies in this country and those who choose to use sexuality or race to define themselves are in for a rude awakening when the majority of the populace decides it's okay to remove their filters too.

From the Clown Show thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    These people children think they are fit to rule others:

https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1364719403498164226
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Many Democrats are going to get triggered seeing that every time they walk down that hallway.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Marjorie and that Boebert chick both seem to like trolling the left, I approve
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

"unimaginably cruel" ...

https://twitter.com/RepCasten/status...77447745597443

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Many Democrats are going to get triggered seeing that every time they walk down that hallway.
    Apparently, at least one republican, too ...

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1364992067739537412
    https://twitter.com/RepKinzinger/sta...56256678936576

"unimaginably cruel" ...

https://twitter.com/RepCasten/status...77447745597443

Apparently, at least one republican, too ...

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1364992067739537412
    https://twitter.com/RepKinzinger/sta...56256678936576
    Claim: "There are two genders."

Fact Check: False. There are 37 genders.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Claim: "There are two genders."

Fact Check: False. There are 37 genders.
    Claim: "There are 37 genders."

Fact Check: False. There are 112 genders.

https://twitter.com/YvaKnievel/statu...79435659325441

Wait a minute. There's a trans-flag? I thought they were part of the LGBTQIA flag? This is so confusing. Did the trans-nation secede from the LGBTQIA nation?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Adam Kinzinger
    @RepKinzinger
    This is sad and I’m sorry this happened. Rep. Newmans daughter is transgender, and this video and tweet represents the hate and fame driven politics of self-promotion at all evil costs. This garbage must end, in order to #RestoreOurGOP
    This idiot is part of the problem.

Rep. Newmans son thinks he's a girl and she supports his delusions.

There's no "hate" involved other than for Adam Kinzinger for propping up this dysfunctional family. They might deserve pity but definitely not sympathy. It's not bravery when you support or encourage abnormal behavior, especially in children.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

There's no "hate" involved other than for Adam Kinzinger for propping up this dysfunctional family. They might deserve pity but definitely not sympathy. It's not bravery when you support or encourage abnormal behavior, especially in children.
    What would be really $#@!ing brave, is for a transwoman to "come out" as a man that just likes to cross-dress.

I could actually respect that. It's $#@!ing weird, but to each their own.

Instead, they want everyone (by force of law if necessary) to pretend they are a "woman".

The lengths they are willing to go, to enforce their $#@!ing labels. It's insanity.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    What would be really $#@!ing brave, is for a transwoman to "come out" as a man that just likes to cross-dress.

I could actually respect that. It's $#@!ing weird, but to each their own.

Instead, they want everyone (by force of law if necessary) to pretend they are a "woman".

The lengths they are willing to go, to enforce their $#@!ing labels. It's insanity.
    The lengths media whores go to promoting this $#@! is baffling, where's the money?

There've been cross-dressers since long before I was born and up until recently they kept to themselves.....I suppose it my generations fault (Boomers) for not continuing to literally beat them back into the shadows whence they came like all the previous generations did.

I don't see society as 'better' with sexual dysfunction on full display.

Time to get government out of this issue too!

Everything government gets involved in it $#@!s up.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I heard that accusation made. But what did she do to attack the child? It must have been something other than just hanging that sign up.
    She made disparaging comments about the kid.

Look, to be honest I think it's all strange too. But I just have enough respect to call them whatever they ask to be called. It's not that big a deal, we have more important things to concern ourselves with.

Look, to be honest I think it's all strange too. But I just have enough respect to call them whatever they ask to be called. It's not that big a deal, we have more important things to concern ourselves with.
    It's not a big deal until you're a parent who's had their son taken by child protective services, for the crime of not letting him wear dresses to school.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Wait a minute. There's a trans-flag? I thought they were part of the LGBTQIA flag? This is so confusing. Did the trans-nation secede from the LGBTQIA nation?
    Called it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Have you seen the New Transgender Flag?

Get used to it. You're gonna be seeing a lot more of it ...
    A *LOT* more ...

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1329815610180710401

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/sta...99298138124290

Friday marks the annual Transgender Day of Remembrance
    Transgender Day of Remembrance is an annual observance that pays tribute to the memory of the transgender and gender non-conforming people whose lives were lost in acts of anti-transgender violence.

Meanwhile, Empress San Fran Nan orders her staff to put up a sign recognizing the true thirty one flavors.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Sinners find the truth to be painful but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be spoken.

What are your preferred pronouns?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Have you seen the word-for-word quotes of these allegedly disparaging comments?

All I've been able to find are that video of her posting a sign and a tweet where she said, “Your biological son does NOT belong in my daughters’ bathroom."

Is there something else out there that's worse than either of those things that articles are just referring to obliquely without quoting what she said?

Or do those two items make up the full extent of what her supposedly disparaging comments were?

Yay, more flags. South Park should do an episode on everyone walking around with their own flag(s) and getting into fights about it.

I'm just enjoying them eating each other now that it's unfair for transgender [biological] men to compete against biological women in sports. A lot of us tried, ya know, warning about this, but were met with resistance and were called bigots. But, what do we know?

It's frightening to see what the end of the road of all this looks like. How can people not see it? The goal seems to be for everyone to be something that they aren't, take a bunch of pharmaceuticals, have your genitals mutilated, and voila! In time, we have a population so messed up that we either a) become very easily conquered by another country/entity, or b) we de-populate ourselves in a matter of a few generations.

Notice this is really happening to Western [majority white] countries. African, Asian (exception Japan and South Korea), and Middle Eastern countries continue to see population growth and are migrating to Europe...
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Sinners find the truth to be painful but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be spoken.

What are your preferred pronouns?
    I don't personally take part in all that. But if somebody asks to be called something, I just do it out of common courtesy.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Have you seen the word-for-word quotes of these allegedly disparaging comments?

All I've been able to find are that video of her posting a sign and a tweet where she said, “Your biological son does NOT belong in my daughters’ bathroom."

Is there something else out there that's worse than either of those things that articles are just referring to obliquely without quoting what she said?

Or do those two items make up the full extent of what her supposedly disparaging comments were?

[FONT="][/FONT]
    Yeah, I saw. This is just a kid. These kids have an incredibly high suicide rate, why make it any worse for them. Just call them what they ask to be called. I don't think they should be able to have any surgery or hormones until they are adults though.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, I saw. This is just a kid. These kids have an incredibly high suicide rate, why make it any worse for them. Just call them what they ask to be called. I don't think they should be able to have any surgery or hormones until they are adults though.
    Ok, but what did she say? What was the actual disparaging comment she made?

Was it something so horrifying that neither you nor anyone in the media dares to quote it?

For the life of me, I can't find an actual quote of it anywhere. I still don't know whatever it was that she said.

Just call them what they ask to be called.
    If it keeps going in this direction, it will be literally impossible to keep track.

And if you accidentally "misgender" someone, you could potentially lose your job/career if the twitter mob turns their attention to you.

This is the way things are headed, and to a certain degree, already is.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

I think all the dems should have flags outside the offices depicting the nations they really serve .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I think all the dems should have flags outside the offices depicting the nations they really serve .
    This. And the Republicans too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

worse.... you know how NASCAR drivers wear the LOGOs of their sponsors?

lets keep the corridors of power clear of clutter but lets mandate that PACs, 527s
    and all companies etc have LOGOs...and that Congressional critters MUST wear them
    on their clothing!!! Big oil likes TED CRUZ and does contributions? He must wear it.

both REPs had big money flowing into their campaign kitties.
    fair is fair. they might as well simply be honest with us all.
    not everyone in Congress is as honest as Ron Paul was, over
    his career. Rand has his moments when he sorta comes close,
    but he has a high ideal to strive for. This is idiocy, methinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast