Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rand Paul Confronts Biden's Transgender Health Nominee About "Genital Mutilation"

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystic View Post
    Exactly! Rand is a master of the media cycle. I hope they run this into the weekend with him. Any sane minded person on any side of the aisle would agree. He simply asked if a minor is capable of such a decision and if the government has the right to override the parents authority. If they can override the parents they can override your own.
    Does any person have the authority to subject minors to gender change? What about all those parents that were really wishing for a girl?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    She's such a brave woman.
    Yes, something like that.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think changing a child's gender is part of the new Equality act.

Good find!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

For a minute, I thought Rand was talking about circumcision. But that’s a different subject.
    LOL. It sure sounded like it. Boss move on Rand's part. Many feminists have been speaking out against female genital mutilation for years.

Since this nominee will have control over policy, these were appropriate questions.
    Absolutely! And not because she is transgender but because of positions she's taken on this issue. There is no "nuance" at issue here. Either kids should be able to make that decision without their parents consent or they shouldn't.

Did anyone confront this nominee over sending COVID patients to nursing homes?
    I don't know. But Senator Susan Collins questioned her about discrepancies in the reporting of PA nursing home deaths. That's the issue that has Andrew Cuomo in hot water.

https://www.inquirer.com/health/coro...-20210225.html
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12