Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul Confronts Biden's Transgender Health Nominee About "Genital Mutilation"

Rand Paul Confronts Biden's Transgender Health Nominee About "Genital Mutilation"

OMG!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fruitloops don't like to be cornered..

Good job Rand!

Lol - I was just coming here to post this!

Rand is the man!

Not sure what that other monster is.
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 02-25-2021 at 02:59 PM.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Thank you Rand!!

Nobody else seems willing to have the courage to say it..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I don't think children should have any hormones or surgery until 18. I think it's this person's right to be called whatever they choose. I also think it's my right to think they are strange.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't think children should have any hormones or surgery until 18. I think it's this person's right to be called whatever they choose. I also think it's my right to think they are strange.
    I don't think they are 'strange,' I think they are mentally unstable.

It is notable that people are discussing the appropriateness of children taking hormones to alter their natural endocrinological state, but attempts by males to use anabolic steroids, something potentially useful to them for either improving athletic performance or maximizing quality of life, can get them thrown in prison.

Clown world.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    OMG!!!!

At 2:04 "The specific question was about minors. Let's be a little more specific since you evaded the question."

WOW! And yes. Rand is 100% right on this. And it's not just about "against the parents consent." What happens when you have one parent that consents, or worse is PUSHING the child to do this, and another who objects?

Rand Paul 2024!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    It is notable that people are discussing the appropriateness of children taking hormones to alter their natural endocrinological state, but attempts by males to use anabolic steroids, something potentially useful to them for either improving athletic performance or maximizing quality of life, can get them thrown in prison.

Clown world.
    You can chop off your balls at age 8 but don't you dare drink alcohol before 21, it could stunt your growth
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

....AAAnnnnd here's how the press (courtesy of Drudge) is reporting this:

A GOP Senator Just Compared Trans Health Care to ‘Genital Mutilation'
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7vg...tal-mutilation

He didn’t ask a single question about the pandemic that’s claimed more than 500,000 Americans’ lives. Instead, he mischaracterized how gender-affirming care works and downplayed the discrimination facing trans and nonbinary people in favor of amplifying an effort, currently popular among state-level conservatives, that would deprive trans kids of health care.
    These people have no limitations to their insanity.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

I'm a little disappointed that vice didn't manage to also call him a racist at the same time.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm a little disappointed that vice didn't manage to also call him a racist at the same time.
    Well, they did add this little tidbit in at the end for good measure.
    Biden has promised to make his Cabinet the most diverse in U.S. history, but many of his nominees—and particularly the women of color—are now facing pushback in the Senate.

Rep. Deb Haaland, a Democrat from New Mexico who would be the first Native American to lead the Department of the Interior, has been attacked for being too “radical.” Neera Tanden would be the first Indian American to head the Office of Management and Budget, but she’s run into trouble due to her history of attacking prominent officials on Twitter.

Well, they did add this little tidbit in at the end for good measure.
    LOL I missed that. Very subtle, but yup, they pretty much implied he's a racist. And/or misogynist.
    - Kim Kardashian

Five Star.

Rand laid it out. The fact that this individual was even proposed is an indication of how $#@!ed up the entirety of the system is.

Separate or Die.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Five Star.

Rand laid it out. The fact that this individual was even proposed is an indication of how $#@!ed up the entirety of the system is.

Separate or Die.
    This person was chosen based on who they are not their abilities. That much is obvious.

What Rand said is key, the regret from someone who was pushed into hormones and sex changing alterations becomes an issue when they are adults and realize the damaged they had done. They are trying to brainwash our children even more, and people like the Levine's of the world are pushing it on our children.

Levine had no problem sending covid infected patients into nursing home to infect the vulnerable elderly, of course that was after s/he moved s/he's 90-something mother out of the nursing home the mother was in. Levine, along with other's that allowed this to happen are murderers!
    Last edited by donnay; 02-25-2021 at 09:55 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OMG!!!!

For a minute, I thought Rand was talking about circumcision. But that’s a different subject.

Since this nominee will have control over policy, these were appropriate questions.

Did anyone confront this nominee over sending COVID patients to nursing homes?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If that thing was a right winger or appointed by Trump (or someone not part of the Cathedral), the MSM would be having a field day plastering the repeated non-answer in our faces.
    But, alas...
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

This person was chosen based on who they are not their abilities. That much is obvious.
    KAKISTOCRACY
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Think it's more of an "identocracy". Governance by those chosen on a basis of their self-selected identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    If that thing was a right winger or appointed by Trump (or someone not part of the Cathedral), the MSM would be having a field day plastering the repeated non-answer in our faces.
    But, alas...
    She's such a brave woman.
    - Kim Kardashian

I can't stand it.

Rand Paul I'm proud of you

@Anti Federalist, this is how you push back. Rand is the boss. Rand Paul 2024. Everyone else is a waste of time.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    @Anti Federalist, this is how you push back. Rand is the boss. Rand Paul 2024. Everyone else is a waste of time.
    Yup, he did a great job here...I was hoping somebody would post it.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I can't stand it.
    I wouldn't waste a drop of ball sweat worrying about what the Marxist media organs say about something like this.

We all know what they are and what they are going to say, regardless of facts.

They are to be mocked and ignored.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

The Absurd Criticism of Rand Paul’s Rachel Levine Questioning

Contrary to what progressive pundits insist, the real story of interest here is not Levine’s transgender status, but rather the fact that Levine refused to answer a crucial and highly topical question related to child welfare.

Here’s the real story. What Senator Paul asked and what Levine refused to answer was this: “Do you believe that minors are capable of making such a life-changing decision as changing one’s sex?” And this, “Do you support the government’s intervening to override the parent’s consent to give a child puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and/or amputation surgery of breasts and genitalia?”

As Senator Paul referenced, these are the very same questions that appeared before the High Court in England and Wales last year. In his questioning of Levine, Senator Paul cited the plaintiff in that case, Keira Bell:

I would hope that you would have compassion for Keira Bell, who’s a 23-year-old girl who was confused with her identity. At 14, she read on the internet about something about transsexuals and she thought, “Well, maybe that’s what I am.” She ended up getting these puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, she had her breasts amputated.

But here’s what ultimately she says now, and this is a very insightful decision from someone who made a mistake, but was led to believe this was a good thing by the medical community.

“I made a brash decision as a teenager, as a lot of teenagers do, trying to find confidence and happiness, except now the rest of my life will be negatively affected,” she said, adding that the medicalized gender transitioning was a very temporary superficial fix for a very complex identity issue.

Having reviewed the evidence from all sides, the judges in Bell’s case concluded that it was “highly unlikely that a child aged 13 or under would be competent to give consent to the administration of puberty blockers,” adding that it was also “doubtful that a child aged 14 or 15 could understand and weigh the long-term risks and consequences of the administration of puberty blockers.”

Accordingly, the court ordered a National Health Service moratorium on the use of puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones for gender-dysphoric young people.

Got that New York Times, et al.? The Keira Bell decision happened in Enlightened, secular Britain — and at the behest of impartial and liberal-minded judges. Unfortunately, in the absence of a similar judicial intervention — or indeed of a centralized health-care system — the situation in the United States is far more out of control.
    More: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ng/ar-BB1e3aqb
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Exactly! Rand is a master of the media cycle. I hope they run this into the weekend with him. Any sane minded person on any side of the aisle would agree. He simply asked if a minor is capable of such a decision and if the government has the right to override the parents authority. If they can override the parents they can override your own.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    At 2:04 "The specific question was about minors. Let's be a little more specific since you evaded the question."

WOW! And yes. Rand is 100% right on this. And it's not just about "against the parents consent." What happens when you have one parent that consents, or worse is PUSHING the child to do this, and another who objects?

Rand Paul 2024!
    This is what happens:

[TX-Trans Child Case] She used to lock James in his room and tell him monsters only eat boys
    Dad In Custody Battle With Ex-Wife Who Says 6-Year-Old Is A Transgender Girl: I Have To Watch The 'Sexual Abuse' Of My Son Every Day
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-only-eat-boys
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I watched too much of this, and still didn't see any questions about Levine sending COVID patients to nursing homes. Anyone want to watch the second half?

What I did see was disgusting. Nothing but virtue signaling and ass-kissing (except for Rand) from Senators, and the most generic, bull$#@!, “thank you, I would love to work with you” responses from the nominee.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?509143...etary-nominees

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast