Thread: Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, 2 French bulldogs stolen in Los Angeles

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, 2 French bulldogs stolen in Los Angeles

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, 2 French bulldogs stolen in Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES - Lady Gaga’s dog walker was shot multiple times Wednesday night in Los Angeles, and two of her French bulldogs were stolen in the incident.

The famous pop star is now reportedly offering $500,000 for the safe return of her dogs with "no questions asked."
    Two suspects got out of a white Nissan Altima with tinted windows and one of them opened fire at the dog walker, who has not yet been identified by authorities.

The suspects then got back in the car with two of the three French bulldogs and fled, according to police. The third bulldog was able to escape and later found by law enforcement.

Officials did not specify the dog walker's condition after the shooting.

One suspect was described as a Black male wearing a black hat and black hoodie. The gender of the second suspect was unknown, who was wearing all black clothing, police said.
    https://www.ktvu.com/news/lady-gagas...in-los-angeles
    Pretty brutal. Just got out the car and started firing*. This story is all over TV, but never any mention of the description of the perps on TV. One TV news account said that there have been brazen street robberies recently in the area, and they have video of the perps, but for some reason, that video is never shown. Hard to catch criminals without descriptions.

* Edit: Apparently that was just a TV talking head filling time with rumors.

Reminiscent of all of the coverage of hate crimes against Asians that never include descriptions of the perps, but that story is usually followed by a story about white supremacists or Trump supporters or something. A conspiracy theorist might say there’s an agenda at work, but that’s just crazy talk.

Update:

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That was one of many TV reports that I saw. As usual, initial reports are never reliable. But now there is video, and they did try to take the dogs before shooting. The walker kept screaming, not that it justifies shooting him.

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 02-26-2021 at 11:30 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The famous pop star is now reportedly offering $500,000 for the safe return of her dogs with "no questions asked."
    Wait, what?!

They shoot your employee multiple times and now you're going to give them $500K to get your dogs back without being concerned about your employee??! Nope - no questions. Just gimme my puppies.

I wonder if those dogs paid off some guys to get them away from her.

(I feel like this is very similar to the plot of a Norm MacDonald/ Dave Chappelle movie)

ETA:

Last edited by CaptUSA; 02-25-2021 at 12:56 PM.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Wishing it could have been her that was shot. Knowing her, she probably paid off someone to kill the dog walker.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

LA dog walkers are magazine restricted so hardly able to defend themselves
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Wait, what?!

They shoot your employee multiple times and now you're going to give them $500K to get your dogs back without being concerned about your employee??! Nope - no questions. Just gimme my puppies.
    Freakin a, man..

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I will provide private security for her pooches for $150k a year per team member, 6 man (no women or men that think they are women) team, lodging and accommodation,
    4 months a year paid time off for team members, health insurance and a retirement plan. 1/3rd of pay will be in physical gold.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Wait, what?!

Beat me to it. My first reaction to this story was, "Oh, so to hell with the person got shot, then, I guess?"
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I don't see any attributable source saying 'no questions asked." Just saying.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I don't see any attributable source saying 'no questions asked." Just saying.
    That was one of many TV reports that I saw. As usual, initial reports are never reliable. But now there is video, and they did try to take the dogs before shooting. The walker kept screaming, not that it justifies shooting him.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Just saying I didn't see any attributable quote regarding 'no questions asked.' Sounds like a planned meme so she can come back with a salient rebuttal.

Lessons learned: Don't bring screams to a gun fight.

When seconds count, cops are only minutes away.

Pay attention to your surroundings: awareness buys you time, time buys you options.

Sometimes compliance is the only way to end a deadly encounter. This person got shot because of wailing and screaming, not because they put up an effective defense.

The bad guys get to set the time and the place of bad actions, in this case they had the drop on the dog walker.

Comply. If armed, you can wait and see if a chance to counter attack shows itself, if so, then go to work.

But if not, there is little you can do at that point.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Nobody going to steal my dogs. Some people have dogs to protect them. I could be wrong but I was always under the impression that issues with pets are considered trivial by the courts. A zya breed dog is worth $xyz. If your dog was hurt or killed you get $xyz. Obviously firing shots at or hurting the walker is a real crime. I am sure Lady Gaga lives a life of luxury. Does a dog need or care for such? My guess is a dog would just as soon ruin any grass or couch.
    Does the fact that the dogs were Lady Gaga's somehow make them more legally protected than the dog of the same breed owned by a homeless person?

If anybody tried stealing my pets, I'd go to the ends of the earth just to find that person.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

i feel sorry for her dog walker, her two dogs, and her. i really do...

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Nobody going to steal my dogs. Some people have dogs to protect them. I could be wrong but I was always under the impression that issues with pets are considered trivial by the courts. A zya breed dog is worth $xyz. If your dog was hurt or killed you get $xyz. Obviously firing shots at or hurting the walker is a real crime. I am sure Lady Gaga lives a life of luxury. Does a dog need or care for such? My guess is a dog would just as soon ruin any grass or couch.
    Does the fact that the dogs were Lady Gaga's somehow make them more legally protected than the dog of the same breed owned by a homeless person?
    Yes , I think being lady gaga dogs makes them more legally protected , not sure about the actual dog walker .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Yes , I think being lady gaga dogs makes them more legally protected , not sure about the actual dog walker .
    “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal.”

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.