Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump earns $1.6 billion as president

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Assuming Trump has massive amounts of debt, then inflation will be very helpful to him. And now it seems that Pelosi and friends are going to help Trump out with another $2 trillion in money printing...
    The wealthy benefit from inflation with or without debt.

As far as I understand Trump's balance-sheet, he's been in the black since before Apprentice, and he made boatloads of cash off of that show (in addition to his properties, construction biz, etc.) So all of the "Trump's loans" hot-air coming out of the DC-Swamp-Inc is just concern-trolling in my book.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Even if you do sacrifice your salary, you're still going to profit off the presidency in some way.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Even if you do sacrifice your salary, you're still going to profit off the presidency in some way.
    Youve got four yrs of pelosi - schumer - harris - biden locked in doing whatever they like and you'll be listening to crap about trump while they continue the destruction of america . People are nuts .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I don't see how anyone can disagree with this.
    How about reality?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Revenue? Sure. Profit? Doubt it..
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Youve got four yrs of pelosi - schumer - harris - biden locked in doing whatever they like and you'll be listening to crap about trump while they continue the destruction of america . People are nuts .
    +1 out of rep.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

This is certainly NOT the first time that after I post about some controversial topic, our wonderful media suddenly wake up to publish stories on the same...

During his 4 years as president, Trump had the Republican party and his campaign spend $8.5 million at his own businesses, including $639,031 spent at Mar-a-Lago for a handful of fundraising lunches and dinners.
    Republican candidates and committees spent another $2 million at Donald's properties during his presidency.

Now that Donald Trump is no longer president, some Republican politicians still think it's very smart to host events at overpriced Trump venues.
    Utah Sen. Mike Lee, held a $5,300-per-person fundraiser at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago in Florida. South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, has scheduled a $4,000-per-person one for 5 March. It isn't known how much they pay the Trump Organization for hosting these events: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b62bef367930ce
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    How about reality?
    Reality or your reality?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I thought Trump lost money, not gained money?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    That is correct.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    That is correct.
    This isn't one of those rare instances that both @dannno and the mainstream media are right...

There is some confusion over how much lying Donald was/is really worth.
    According to the "reputable" Forbes, ignoring what was really going on, Donald's net worth substantially decreased during his job as president.

That's the same Forbes that once estimated Queen Beatrix's net worth at £25 billion, but then after Prince Bernhard contacted Forbes, "corrected it" to a $250 million.

That's also the same Forbes that listed Donald as a billionaire, at the very same time that Donald was so indebted that he said to Ivanka Trump :
    I remember once my father and I were walking down Fifth Avenue and there was a homeless person sitting right outside of Trump Tower and I remember my father pointing to him and saying, ‘You know, that guy has $8 billion more than me,’ because he was in such extreme debt at that point, you know?
    (at 4:17 mark)

Lying Donald once sued reporter Tim O’Brien for $5 billion, because he had dared to claim in his book Trump Nation that Donald Duck Trump is only worth $150 to 250 million. The lawsuit was tossed.
    According to O’Brien he had strong arguments to prove that the Donald wasn't worth anywhere near a billion: http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...-trump/309261/
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-25-2021 at 02:36 PM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    This isn't one of those rare instances that both @dannno and the mainstream media are right...
    Incorrect.

When somebody says Trump is losing money by being President, they are comparing that to how much money he would have made by not being President.

In that regard, he lost a ton of money.

The mainstream media and you and some people who don't know $#@! about economics are saying that since Trump made some money, the statement isn't true. Welp, that just dog $#@!.

If Trump would have made an extra $1 billion by not being President, but instead he only made $1, you can't say, "oh well, see, he made $1, so he made money by being President".

That is essentially what you are trying to say, and that is not what people mean when they say he lost money by being President.

That is correct.
    I don't see how this isn't obvious.

Trump's businesses are hospitality related and many are based in New York City. The golf course revenue dropped to nothing during Covid. Hotel revenue plunged. And the properties in New York City got crushed because of people fleeing NYC https://www.forbes.com/sites/advisor...h=59178f46fbbc

These conspiratorial threads about how Trump is making BILLIONS as a result of being president are factually untrue.

Trump Organization revenue cratered last year, dipping from $446 million in 2019 to $278 million in 2020 and the first weeks of 2021. Not all the losses were equal across Trump properties: While revenue at Mar-a-Lago grew 13 percent to $24 million, the income from the Trump National Doral Miami golf resort dropped 40 percent to $44 million. The Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., was hit hardest, dropping from $40 million in revenue in 2019 to $15 million in 2020.
    https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021...t-in-2020.html

When somebody says Trump is losing money by being President, they are comparing that to how much money he would have made by not being President.
    Trump's businesses are not the type that require Trump's presence and action to make money.

It's not like he missed out on hotel revenue because he wasn't there to change the sheets and scrub the toilets.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I don't see how this isn't obvious.

Trump's businesses are hospitality related and many are based in New York City. The golf course revenue dropped to nothing during Covid. Hotel revenue plunged. And the properties in New York City got crushed because of people fleeing NYC https://www.forbes.com/sites/advisor...h=59178f46fbbc
    Didn't the revenue "drop" for just about everybody in the hotel business in the world, during the COVID lockdown?
    Are you really saying that did become worse for the Trump Organization, because Donald as president didn't have the time to manage his business (are Don Jr and Eric even worse businessmen than their notorious daddy?)?

Can you see the irony here, debunked by other articles from the "reputable" Forbes?
    According to Forbes' Dan Alexander and Matt Drange, Trump takes at least $175 million from commercial tenants, including the state-owned Industrial & Commercial Bank of China.
    Forbes noted that at least three dozen Trump tenants have "meaningful relationships with the federal government, from contractors to lobbying firms to regulatory targets".
    From 2017 to 2019, the Donald’s businesses raked in an "estimated $1.9 billion of revenue".
    This resulted in $470 million in profits for lying Donald.

Trump’s commercial real estate assets converted more like 50% of their revenue into profit, generated an estimated $313 million of income to President Donald from 2017 to 2019.
    This means that they were far more lucrative than the golf courses and clubs, with modest-margins: https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex...ars-in-office/

It's not like he missed out on hotel revenue because he wasn't there to change the sheets and scrub the toilets.
    Lying Donald used taxpayer's money to stage events at his venues.
    Where the taxpayer paid for his security...

His real estate business has been booming during the first 4 years of his presidency, as overpaying for the real estate he sold could make them friends with Trump.
    That's besides the cheap loans he got from his banker-handlers to keep the Trump Organization from going bankrupt.

The Chinese government has granted Trump at least 39 trademarks since he took office on top of the at least 7 for Donald´s daughter Ivanka Kushner.

There were also the Jewish Ivanka and husband Kushner, who as "unpaid" advisers to daddy-president Trump, made a cool income of between $82 million and $222 million in 2017, compared to $89 to $201 million in 2016 (no information on how much tax they paid...).
    That’s an average of $225 to 608 thousands dollar per day in 2017!
    The couple’s real estate holdings and other investments went from $761 million in 2016 to $811 in a year.

The biggest single transaction for the Kushner couple was when Quail Ridge purchased residential real estate in Plainsboro, New Jersey for $5-25 million.

Kushner Companies made Brookfield Asset Management an offer they can’t refuse for financing the 666 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan (remember the earlier Qatar blockade?)…
    Brookfield Asset Management is partly owned by the Qatar government: https://archive.is/AnrP1
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-26-2021 at 02:11 AM.

Lying Donald used taxpayer's money to stage events at his venues.
    Where the taxpayer paid for his security...

His real estate business has been booming during the first 4 years of his presidency, as overpaying for the real estate he sold could make them friends with Trump.
    That's besides the cheap loans he got from his banker-handlers to keep the Trump Organization from going bankrupt.

The Chinese government has granted Trump at least 39 trademarks since he took office on top of the at least 7 for Donald´s daughter Ivanka Kushner.

There were also the Jewish Ivanka and husband Kushner, who as "unpaid" advisers to daddy-president Trump, made a cool income of between $82 million and $222 million in 2017, compared to $89 to $201 million in 2016 (no information on how much tax they paid...).
    That’s an average of $225 to 608 thousands dollar per day in 2017!
    The couple’s real estate holdings and other investments went from $761 million in 2016 to $811 in a year.

The biggest single transaction for the Kushner couple was when Quail Ridge purchased residential real estate in Plainsboro, New Jersey for $5-25 million.

Kushner Companies made Brookfield Asset Management an offer they can’t refuse for financing the 666 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan (remember the earlier Qatar blockade?)…
    Brookfield Asset Management is partly owned by the Qatar government: https://archive.is/AnrP1
    despite the 1.5+ billion he may have earned by being our POTUS, (both illegally and legally)
    he somehow never got his debt below the 0.5 billion dollar figure??? is he trying to trigger a
    bankruptcy on paper as he maga*grows his Swiss bank accounts or the like? i often wonder!

Trump's businesses are not the type that require Trump's presence and action to make money.

LOL, obviously you have never run a business.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everyone can tell when you're full of $#@! because you just make flippant absolute statements with absolutely nothing to back them up
    Pinochet is the model

Everyone can tell when you're full of $#@! because you just make flippant absolute statements with absolutely nothing to back them up
    I am going for popcorn.

Everyone knows that businesses just extract wealth from its workers, all with 0 effort from the business owners.

This is especially true if you own 100 businesses. At that point it's a magic wealth extraction machine that operates 1000% independently.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Uh, no, I only do that when people make really retarded statements that any serious poster here already knows is BS.

Uh, no, I only do that when people make really retarded statements that any serious poster here already knows is BS.
    As far as I can tell you still haven't appologised for the preposterous tale that Jeffrey Epstein didn't die in jail (under the responsibility of AG Bill Barr), but instead was taken into some witness protection program spilling the beans on all of these elite pedos.
    Which didn't include Trump, who is friends with lots of pedos but only because he really, really, really despises these child molesters...

Or something.

As far as I can tell you still haven't appologised for the preposterous tale that Jeffrey Epstein didn't die in jail (under the responsibility of AG Bill Barr), but instead was taken into some witness protection program spilling the beans on all of these elite pedos.
    Which didn't include Trump, who is friends with lots of pedos but only because he really, really, really despises these child molesters...

Or something.
    Trump turned Epstein over the FBI in 2004 for child trafficking, after they got in a huge fight over a property that Trump took him on. Doesn't sound like a good friend to me.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-27-2021 at 11:26 AM.

Trump turned Epstein over the FBI in 2004 for child trafficking, after they got in a huge fight over a property that Trump took him on. Doesn't sound like a good friend to me.
    If you're not as completely retarded as your preposterous posts suggest, you're intentionally spreading misinformation.
    Or are you really a complete moron?

You still haven't appologised.

Absolutely.

The only reason why he ran was for his own ego and to increase the power of the circle he is in.

Everyone else were just muppets taken along for the ride.

He is the worst fraud in US politics ever.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you're not as completely retarded as your preposterous posts suggest, you're intentionally spreading misinformation.
    Or are you really a complete moron?
    I've posted these several times, for how much garbage you post here it seems you aren't willing to learn anything new by being here.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nsion-him.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...riendship.html

You still haven't appologised.
    Why would I apologize? The photos of 'him' being removed from on the stretcher are clearly not Epstein. What's your explanation?

There's no telling how much was skimmed out of stock markets from shell entities created by the Trumps as "investment vehicles", while his various tweets literally moved the markets up and down, day in and day out, also. I'd bet that amount dwarfs even the $1.6b revenue figure. 4 years of "trade deal" tweets, front run by large options positions was like having their own family personal money printer. The Trump clan was the greatest daytraders in history.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Like saying that the Trump nuked the deep state to save the mole children?
    Pinochet is the model

Like saying that the Trump nuked the deep state to save the mole children?
    That still seems a lot more likely to me than saying huge businesses just run themselves.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast