Thread: DISINFORMATION- Texas snow not melting

DISINFORMATION- Texas snow not melting

Texas snow not melting
    https://steverotter.com/texas-snow-n...sS2Kz-XwIGPlVM

anyone run across this?

always some bizarre disinformation to muddy the waters.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This entire winter storm was engineered by deep state operatives to discredit Texas and its power grid.

Whole thing was a hoax IMO
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

OMG...

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Man, they had the same problem with southern snow in Atlanta back in 2014
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...now-In-Atlanta
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 02-21-2021 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Man, they had the same problem with southern snow in Atlanta back in 2014
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...now-In-Atlanta
    LOL, Thanks..
    I am having some fun on FB with this.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    LOL, Thanks..
    I am having some fun on FB with this.
    And they still will not allow links from here.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Texans should go out and buy Elon Musk's flamethrowers if they are still available.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Texans should go out and buy Elon Musk's flamethrowers if they are still available.
    For the leftists? Or the snow?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I would suggest the feet of politicians that have not addressed the Power Grid designed in the 1920s.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I would suggest the feet of politicians that have not addressed the Power Grid designed in the 1920s.
    Yes, Texas will need a robust power grid, for when the northern aggressors seek round two
    - Kim Kardashian

Yes, Texas will need a robust power grid, for when the northern aggressors seek round two
    They need a better system than is currently in place. Not Just Texas..

The Power Grid systems have been prone to FAILURE..

and Cascade effects have been a KNOW issue since 1965,,and have never been addressed or corrected..

Storm Damage is rebuilt to 1920s standards.

and that is a damn problem.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Remember
    There is always massive Disinformation released whenever the Official Story is a Lie..

it muddies the waters.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

More illegal immigrants sucking down power should help the situation. Entitled people know all about climate control. They keep their homes cold in summer and hot in winter.

Both. Politicians should be thrown into the mix as well.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

From the link in the OP:
    What is the reason for Texas snow to burn? The only reason for burning snow anyone can think of is chemtrails.
    What kind of nonsense is this?

I also watched the video and the guy making it couldn't tell that what he called snow burning and not melting was just soot from a candle collecting on a snowball that was clearly melting.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    From the link in the OP:

What kind of nonsense is this?

I also watched the video and the guy making it couldn't tell that what he called snow burning and not melting was just soot from a candle collecting on a snowball that was clearly melting.
    Chemtrails is really the only plausible explanation for why there would be so much snow in Texas.
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chemtrails is really the only plausible explanation for why there would be so much snow in Texas.
    Perhaps in just a few years from now folks at the equator will consider snow storms a natural normal occurrence.

Bill Gates Has an Insane Idea to Save the Human Race From Global Warming

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 08-19-2021 at 10:54 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

"They're trees that are dead and just don't know it yet,"
    much like people getting the Jab.

Today the Walking Dead are real.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Some of the "snow" is definitely not melting. Whatever chemical concoction it is, it isnt snow.
    - Kim Kardashian

Some of the "snow" is definitely not melting. Whatever chemical concoction it is, it isnt snow.
    It is a sterilizing vaccine.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.