Thread: New Evidence of Malcolm X Assassination Conspiracy

New Evidence of Malcolm X Assassination Conspiracy

New evidence in Malcolm X assassination points to possible conspiracy
    https://abc7ny.com/malcolm-x-murder-...ghts/10357490/
    Naveen Dhaliwal (20 February 2021)

WASHINGTON HEIGHTS, Manhattan (WABC) -- Fifty-six years after the death of Malcolm X, lawyers revealed what they called new evidence of a conspiracy, perpetrated by the NYPD and the FBI to assassinate the Civil Rights activist in Harlem.

Ray Wood was an undercover police officer at the time - his family and their attorney now claim Wood wrote a letter on his deathbed confessing the NYPD and the FBI conspired to kill the Civil Rights activist.

Malcolm X was gunned down in February 1965 in Harlem during a speaking engagement. Wood's family says in the letter that Wood Wrote, he stated his responsibility was to ensure Malcolm X's security detail was arrested days before the assassination.

The letter further states this move would guarantee Malcolm X not having door security at the Audubon Ballroom where he was killed.

[... full article at link: https://abc7ny.com/malcolm-x-murder-...ghts/10357490/ ...]

Frdric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Is ABC perpetuating conspiracy theories now?

Openly, I mean...
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

well Larry Pinkney has been saying this for years....

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    well Larry Pinkney has been saying this for years....
    I'm not surprised they're admitting it now, given how hard they're working to purposely stir up tribalism. But I am surprised they're admitting the feds were involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

Looks like those conspiracy theories aren't as crazy as they seem.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge