Thread: Australian Media Breaks Down Biden’s Dementia As U.S. Media Covers Up Mental Decline

Australian Media Breaks Down Biden’s Dementia As U.S. Media Covers Up Mental Decline

https://www.infowars.com/posts/austr...ental-decline/

Sky News ran an eye-opening segment on Joe Biden’s glaring cognitive issues on Friday, as the mainstream media continues to ignore his dementia-driven daily gaffes.

“Never before has the leader of the free world been so cognitively compromised,” said reporter Cory Bernardi. “It’s clear to me at the least that US President Joe Biden is struggling with dementia and is clearly not up to the task he’s been sworn in to do.”

“Such was the hatred of Donald Trump by the partisan and poisonous mainstream media that they chose not to highlight anything that may have derailed a Biden victory,”

“Even now after he’s been sworn in many are still refusing to speak the truth about Biden’s lack of capacity,” he added.

Bernardi pointed out Biden’s disastrous CNN town hall earlier this week, where praised China’s human rights violations, claimed blacks and Hispanics can’t use the internet, and said he prefers “children better than people.”

“The result was nothing short of a disaster…it was littered with total falsehoods,” Bernardi noted.

Full article at link.

Yes, this pretty much just tells us what we already know. But two important points. #1 - We KNOW he is suffering from cognitive decline. #2 - MSM flat out lies to us. See how smart smarty Joe is? He is only smart because they do everything in their power to make him look smart.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At this point we're all just waiting until Kamala invokes the 25th Amendment on him. That's when the real show begins.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If you think that sleepy Joe is retarded, just wait till you see former Dutch PM Wim Kok, who needs to explained by a kid how the mouse of a computer works, 1994.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/austr...ental-decline/

Full article at link.

Yes, this pretty much just tells us what we already know. But two important points. #1 - We KNOW he is suffering from cognitive decline. #2 - MSM flat out lies to us. See how smart smarty Joe is? He is only smart because they do everything in their power to make him look smart.
    Did you happen to see the NYT editorial discouraging critical thinking from this week?

Yea... We're already there. I really don't want to live in this country as it is anymore. And moving isn't that easy...
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Did you happen to see the NYT editorial discouraging critical thinking from this week?

Yea... We're already there. I really don't want to live in this country as it is anymore. And moving isn't that easy...
    I feel the same way. You can turn it all off but then the problem is the social engineering through all mediums causing people you come in contact with to repeat the pre-programmed nonsense they hear. You can ignore it or go along but there is no getting away from it. Point out the truth and due to this conditioning most people cannot process the truth. The social engineering teaches them that the only truth are the boxes finely defined by the programmers.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-24-2021 at 11:01 AM.

I subscribe to Sky Watch, NTD and Epoch Times so I can hear what the other side is saying....

I have doubts he makes it 4 years. No way he makes it 8.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    He's pretty much doing a speed run of a 4-8 year presidency, causing as much damage as he can before Harris takes the wheel.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    He's pretty much doing a speed run of a 4-8 year presidency, causing as much damage as he can before Harris takes the wheel.
    Mr Bernardi said it is something which was “evident” during the election campaign, but the “partisan and poisonous” mainstream media chose not to highlight anything which could have “derailed a Biden victory”.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    He'll be the first president to be wheeled around on a hand truck.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I feel the same way. You can turn it all off but then problem is the social engineering through all mediums causing people you come in contact with to repeat the pre-programmed nonsense they hear. You can ignore it or go along but there is no getting away from it. Point out the truth and due to this conditioning most people cannot process the truth. The social engineering teaches them that the only truth are the boxes finely defined by the programmers.
    This is exactly right. As Jeff Deist puts it, we're in post-persuasion America. There are at least two realities in this country right now and neither side will stand to be persuaded. Meanwhile, it's truly one side committing violence and wanting complete domination of the other. Thus, why not go ahead and rip the band aid off and secede? But you see, no matter how much we talk about it or want it (and it's something I support wholeheartedly), it won't happen without violence. D.C. won't let their precious states go; the left won't let people/states go without "proper punishment" first.

Where else can one move a family to in this world? The number of countries that respect liberty is small when you pretty much leave out all of Africa, Australia (because AUS sucks), most of South America, most of Europe, and a large part of Asia...

This then comes back to circle around the idea of the federal republic or secession here in the states... They have us locked down and they know it. Someone, I can't recall who, recently said that they have us in the cage, but haven't closed the door yet. I'm not so sure about that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post

Trouble is... where TO? Canada is on the same path, UK, worse than we are, Australia, New Zealand, etc... The non 3rd world English speaking countries seem to all be falling for this horse$#@! all at the same time...
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Trouble is... where TO? Canada is on the same path, UK, worse than we are, Australia, New Zealand, etc... The non 3rd world English speaking countries seem to all be falling for this horse$#@! all at the same time...
    Yea, exactly. It's like we're being pushed into a corner and the last stand will be here.

Only a miracle, like maybe a major breakthrough in particle physics can save us now.

If you look like a duck and quack like a duck you are a frog.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    If you look like a duck and quack like a duck you are a frog.
    Gay frog?
    1776 > 1984

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.