Thread: Maxwell admitted Trump was being blackmailed by Epstein network.

Maxwell admitted Trump was being blackmailed by Epstein network.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tons-2016.html

Isn't it funny how this just comes out now, despite the fact that the interview took place
    before the election in 2016?

So now, it is revealed that Ghislaine Maxwell expressly admitted there were Epstein sex tapes
    of both Trump and Clinton.

In light of Jeffrey Epstein's strange "disappearance" which the media presented as a suicide, and the fake conspiracy
    talkers claimed was a murder, it was most likely neither a suicide or murder, but an ESCAPE.

Think about who Maxwell and Epstein are connected to... and how BOTH the major candidates are blackmailed product.

So... Q-Anon much ?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She was lying, she admitted she was trying to protect Hillary, she wanted Hillary to win. Why would a sex tape of Bill Clinton and Trump hurt Hillary more than Trump?

This also needs a thread merge..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why would a sex tape of Bill Clinton and Trump hurt Hillary more than Trump?
    From the article:

The book sheds new light on reported claims that Epstein had secretly recorded his celebrity friends having sex with women and underage girls at his home - and then used the footage to blackmail them.

If the tapes of Trump were of grown women and the tapes of Bill were of under-aged women that would hurt Hillary worse. Also tapes of Hillary with women would hurt Hillary worse since she still presents herself as heterosexual.

But here's the question nobody seems to want to answer. Why did Trump allow his attorney general to cover up the "suicide" of Jeffry Epstein?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    From the article:

The book sheds new light on reported claims that Epstein had secretly recorded his celebrity friends having sex with women and underage girls at his home - and then used the footage to blackmail them.

If the tapes of Trump were of grown women and the tapes of Bill were of under-aged women that would hurt Hillary worse. Also tapes of Hillary with women would hurt Hillary worse since she still presents herself as heterosexual.

But here's the question nobody seems to want to answer. Why did Trump allow his attorney general to cover up the "suicide" of Jeffry Epstein?
    How would having tapes of Trump with an adult prostitute be blackmail material? For most people it might be blackmail material, but Trump not so much.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

How would having tapes of Trump with an adult prostitute be blackmail material? For most people it might be blackmail material, but Trump not so much.
    You just proved muh point. You asked the question of how the tapes might hurt Hillary more. That should be obvious now. As for how could it be blackmail against Trump at all? Remember when Rudy Ghouliani tried to help Trump put Stormy Daniels behind him by saying "No big deal. He paid her off but it wasn't illegal?" Well Trump faced an immediate backlash from idiots on the religious right who had treated the unrepentant philanderer like some sort of King David "man after God's own heart" figure. It got so bad that Trump cut Ghouliani's legs out from under him and went back into "Nothing happened...I am denying it all" mode. So yeah, sex tapes with a hooker would have hurt Trump a little bit even though mature Trump supporters would have been like "meh."

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

She was lying, she admitted she was trying to protect Hillary, she wanted Hillary to win. Why would a sex tape of Bill Clinton and Trump hurt Hillary more than Trump?

This also needs a thread merge..
    Something else that you're missing.

In his memoir, Rosen reveals he arranged a meeting with Maxwell in early 2016, and acting on 'hunch' that the tapes existed, tricked her into confirming they did.

'I want the tapes. I know he [Epstein] was videotaping everyone and I want the tapes of Trump with the girls,' Rosen told her.

In early 2016 Bernie Sanders was still in the race as Rand Paul and Ted Cruz. So in effect both Hillary and Trump could have been taken out. It wasn't a thing of hurting one or the other. Remember this was also the time that Trump's buddies at the National Enquirer were sliming Ted Cruz with their phony adultery story.