Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New York GOP to start impeachment process against Cuomo

Thumbs up New York GOP to start impeachment process against Cuomo

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Media is too busy talking about how Cruz was in Cancun during a winter storm to even talk about this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Media is too busy talking about how Cruz was in Cancun during a winter storm to even talk about this.
    A news media fully controlled by the elites here. So outside of Fox probably no one is going to hear about this unless they want to give the illusion of the rule of law and then clear him.

It isn't that the media isn't talking about this because it's too busy talking about Cruz. The media's busy talking about Cruz because it's not talking about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I never watch MSM but I'm in the hospital with my mom. NBC News was covering Cuomo's troubles. And the black female democrat New York AG is gunning for him. Cuomo is a potential presidential challenger for another black female democrat former prosecutor, Kamala Harris. He's served his usefulness as THE COVID-19 leader everybody supposedly wanted instead of Trump. Now he's in the way of the ambition of someone else in his party. And he doesn't check enough woke boxes. He's got to go.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I never watch MSM but I'm in the hospital with my mom. NBC News was covering Cuomo's troubles. And the black female democrat New York AG is gunning for him. Cuomo is a potential presidential challenger for another black female democrat former prosecutor, Kamala Harris. He's served his usefulness as THE COVID-19 leader everybody supposedly wanted instead of Trump. Now he's in the way of the ambition of someone else in his party. And he doesn't check enough woke boxes. He's got to go.
    Cuomo will not be a sacrificial lamb. He will continue to be the Governor of NY and will face no repercussions and will probably win his reelection in a giant landslide. His presidential ambitions may have ended, but he was never going to challenge Kamala anyway since she'll already be president by the time the 2024 election comes around when Biden either dies/steps down/removed from office via the 25th Amendment.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-19-2021 at 07:47 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Impeach!
    The problem isn't getting rid of the bum. The problem is getting someone decent in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Impeach!
    0% chance of that happening. New Yorkers are too retarded and still see Cuomo as a hero.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-19-2021 at 08:24 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The problem isn't getting rid of the bum. The problem is getting someone decent in there rid of skid row.
    //
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Cuomo will not be a sacrificial lamb. He will continue to be the Governor of NY and will face no repercussions and will probably win his reelection in a giant landslide. His presidential ambitions may have ended, but he was never going to challenge Kamala anyway since she'll already be president by the time the 2024 election comes around when Biden either dies/steps down/removed from office via the 25th Amendment.
    There you go.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

he should just resign.
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The problem isn't getting rid of the bum. The problem is getting someone decent in there.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again.

sigh ... yeah, who replaces this fool?

You underestimate the opposition. Kamala is not. There is no guarantee she won't be primaried when she runs in 2024 or 2028. And Joe doesn't look like he's losing steam the way he did during the primary. CNN has already taken the move of taking Chris Cuomo OFF covering his brother. https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...mo/4504315001/ And, again, it's DEMOCRATS going after governor Cuomo. The GOP impeachment is just window dressing.

See: https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...25/ar-BB1db9ZA

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ew/ar-BB1dQ5ju

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

You underestimate the opposition. Kamala is not. There is no guarantee she won't be primaried when she runs in 2024 or 2028. And Joe doesn't look like he's losing steam the way he did during the primary. CNN has already taken the move of taking Chris Cuomo OFF covering his brother. https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...mo/4504315001/ And, again, it's DEMOCRATS going after governor Cuomo. The GOP impeachment is just window dressing.

See: https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...25/ar-BB1db9ZA

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ew/ar-BB1dQ5ju

Harris is talking to world leaders on behalf of Biden. Several Democrats have made Freudian slips calling Harris president, including Biden himself. Biden even referred to himself as a transitional candidate, meaning he doesn't intend on being president for very long. Biden is currently in the process of doing a speed run of a 4-8 year presidency, causing as much damage as he can before he can pass it off to Harris. If those things don't indicate that Harris is the real anointed one that will not be challenged in any way, even if Cuomo didn't have this scandal going on, then I don't know what does. As for the Democrats going after Cuomo, it's nothing more than political theater. It's going to result in another "We investigated ourselves and found no wrongdoing" situation.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-20-2021 at 02:15 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

Harris is talking to world leaders on behalf of Biden. Several Democrats have made Freudian slips calling Harris president, including Biden himself. Biden even referred to himself as a transitional candidate, meaning he doesn't intend on being president for very long. Biden is currently in the process of doing a speed run of a 4-8 year presidency, causing as much damage as he can before he can pass it off to Harris. If those things don't indicate that Harris is the real anointed one that will not be challenged in any way, even if Cuomo didn't have this scandal going on, then I don't know what does. As for the Democrats going after Cuomo, it's nothing more than political theater. It's going to result in another "We investigated ourselves and found no wrongdoing" situation.
    I am aware of all of that. I'm also aware of the fact that Hillary was supposed to have "her turn" when Obama scooped it from her. Things are not set in stone. And Harris is hedging her bets. The Cuomo scandal would have been swept under the rug if he had been an "annointed one" the way Biden was this year and Hillary was before that. Instead his own party is going after him. He's being weakened on purpose. I'm not bothered by that mind you. He's absolute slime (as is Harris).

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hillary was supposed to have "her turn" when Obama scooped it from her.
    True - but Harris has the huge advantage of already being VP. If Biden is out, she's in. That's all it will take.

Hillary, on the other hand, had the hurdle of having to win an election despite being a thoroughly repulsive harridan.
    (She even had to play dirty against Sanders just to secure her own party's nomination.)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    True - but Harris has the huge advantage of already being VP. If Biden is out, she's in. That's all it will take.

Hillary, on the other hand, had the hurdle of having to win an election despite being a thoroughly repulsive harridan.
    (She even had to play dirty against Sanders just to secure her own party's nomination.)
    That's a big "if." What's to stop Biden from 4 years from now going "Man I like this gig! It's really cushy! I'm not stepping down for anybody!" And...say if Biden doesn't gracefully go down but finally get's taken down by some scandal? (Burisma finally gets the legs it deserves). The Kamala would be like a Gerald Ford figure and hurt by Biden's legacy. Or Kamala, who got creamed in the primary, turns out to be as unpopular as a VP as Hillary was as a SOS? Seriously....who actually likes Kamala Harris? If she looks shaky enough she might get primaried even if she is an incumbent president at that point. We might be in hyperinflation by 2024. Lot's of possibilities. I simply don't think she is confident as a shoe-in for the nomination for 2024 and hence potential rivals are being taken out.

That's a big "if." What's to stop Biden from 4 years from now going "Man I like this gig! It's really cushy! I'm not stepping down for anybody!" And...say if Biden doesn't gracefully go down but finally get's taken down by some scandal? (Burisma finally gets the legs it deserves). The Kamala would be like a Gerald Ford figure and hurt by Biden's legacy. Or Kamala, who got creamed in the primary, turns out to be as unpopular as a VP as Hillary was as a SOS? Seriously....who actually likes Kamala Harris? If she looks shaky enough she might get primaried even if she is an incumbent president at that point. We might be in hyperinflation by 2024. Lot's of possibilities. I simply don't think she is confident as a shoe-in for the nomination for 2024 and hence potential rivals are being taken out.
    It doesn't matter if people like Kamala Harris or not. Nobody likes Joe Biden or knows anybody that voted for him yet somehow he currently presides in the White House. As long as the Democrats control the Dominion voting machines in the swing states, there's no reason to believe they'll ever lose elections again. If you think Biden's 80 million votes this past election is ridiculous, just wait until you see what her total vote count is going to be. I guarantee it's going to be somewhere between 85-90 million.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-20-2021 at 08:06 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

I wasn't talking about her being nominated for anything, let alone winning any kind election (primary or general) on her own "merit."

I was just pointing out that Hillary *did* have to win in order to become POTUS, whereas Harris doesn't have to do anything at all at this point.

If Biden is out, for whatever reason, willingly or unwillingly, then she is in.

It doesn't matter if people like Kamala Harris or not. Nobody likes Joe Biden or knows anybody that voted for him yet somehow he currently presides in the White House. As long as the Democrats control the Dominion voting machines in the swing states, there's no reason to believe they'll ever lose elections again. If you think Biden's 80 million votes this past election is ridiculous, just wait until you see what her total vote count is going to be. I guarantee it's going to be somewhere between 85-90 million.
    Again, it doesn't matter if you are certain Harris is a shoe in or not. She obviously is not certain which is why her ally is going after Cuomo criminally. I'm not sure why that's so hard to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I wasn't talking about her being nominated for anything, let alone winning any kind election (primary or general) on her own "merit."

I was just pointing out that Hillary *did* have to win in order to become POTUS, whereas Harris doesn't have to do anything at all at this point.

If Biden is out, for whatever reason, willingly or unwillingly, then she is in.
    Sure. She is obviously in a better position to win than Hillary was. But then again so was Walter Mondale. He never became president. There is a reason an obvious ally of Kamala Harris is going after Cuomo. That's all I'm saying.

HL-122: The "Cuomo Coverup" - Should he Face Criminal Prosecution? Viva & Barnes HIGHLIGHT!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSp7XcjSdlM

I'll post here what I said in the other thread:

Cuomo is clearly guilty, of this, and much more. But regardless, the overnight narrative shift is interesting. They went from totally ignoring this story, to everyone, including the New York Times calling for his head in what seemed like a matter of days.

Methinks a coup is underfoot. Someone is behind this. Kamala, perhaps? Trying to take out her hitherto biggest rival for 2024? It bares watching. Regardless, I'm not shedding any tears for Fredo. But I am concerned that what comes next will be worse. It is the left, after all. It's always worse.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Smells like more political circus. What's the point? Oh right - stupid voters. Silly me.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Smells like more political circus. What's the point? Oh right - stupid voters. Silly me.
    It's always been a political circus. The Left can cannibalize each other all they want, but they'll never prosecute one of their own.

Calvin Coolidge

This. Cuomo knows toeing the line will get him out of hot water, a comfy retirement with occasional guest lectures at law schools, and not killed in a tragic helicopter accident.

Quote Originally Posted by ammodotcom View Post
    This. Cuomo knows toeing the line will get him out of hot water, a comfy retirement with occasional guest lectures at law schools, and not killed in a tragic helicopter accident.
    He also could land himself a job as a lobbyist.

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...71914407485443

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There you go.
    I've changed my mind on this, last month I was in agreement, ol' Virgil Sollozzo wasn't going anywhere.

But now that I've seen how fast his fortunes have changed, and the powerful aligned against him, yeah, he's likely gone.

Curious as to why: to get him out of the limelight as his role in the state sponsored genocide of the elderly becomes more obvious?

Or to get him out of he way for a woke prog to take over?

Both?

We all know it is not because he played slap ass and talked naughty words to a bunch 20 somethings.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast