Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Report: Wuhan Lab Received US Funds, Still Eligible Into 2024

NO.
    I believe and am Quite sure that Covid-19 is a common cold,, that was given a name. (for Political Purpose)

Bats don't transmit the Cold any more than Cats do.

I do not believe that "Covid-19 is anything more than a media promoted "name" for the Common Cold..

AND IT WAS PROMOTED AS THE FLU. even though coronavirus is a cold.

Disinformation Campaign success.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-22-2021 at 10:34 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    NO.
    I believe and am Quite sure that Covid-19 is a common cold,, that was given a name. (for Political Purpose)

I do not believe that "Covid-19 is anything more than a media promoted "name" for the Common Cold..

Okay. Gotcha. Well everyone in this thread understands it's a coronavirus and that coronaviruses are associated with the cold, not hte flu. And yes, a bat coronavirus is not transmittable to humans. The funding for the Wuhan research was to genetically modify a bat coronavirus so that it COULD infect humans.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NO.

Yes it is a cold virus that was supped-up gain-of-function pneumonia. One of the symptoms was loss of taste and smell...when you have the common cold, you lose your sense of taste and smell as well. That is why Hydroxychloroquine and zinc was prescribed in the beginning. I also think people need enough Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Omega 3 Fatty Acids into their diets to help keep them healthy.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Okay. Gotcha. Well everyone in this thread understands it's a coronavirus and that coronaviruses are associated with the cold, not hte flu. And yes, a bat coronavirus is not transmittable to humans. The funding for the Wuhan research was to genetically modify a bat coronavirus so that it COULD infect humans.
    I have no reason to believe that there is any such thing as a "Bat Coronavirus" aside from deliberate disinformation.

A deliberate blurring of COLD/FLU.. one is not the other until now.

now, why US and Chinese Bio-Weapons Labs are working together is a Much more interesting Question,,no one is asking.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

NO.

I know that Trump promoted it as the flu. But did anyone else? I don't recall them doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I know that Trump promoted it as the flu. But did anyone else? I don't recall them doing that.
    https://variety.com/2021/music/news/...ew-1234895078/
    So while “Wuhan Flu” was framed as a country-bluegrass song, in a matter of thinking, it was really about as punk-rock a song as has ever been created.
    This bastard pulled this stunt here in Washington.

https://theothermccain.com/2020/03/2...up-flu-update/

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/other/bat-flu.html
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I wouldn't include a comedian's satirical imitation of a typical Trumper as representative of the powers that be trying to convince us of something.

And that CDC bat-flu link isn't about the recent pandemic at all, is it?

I wouldn't include a comedian's satirical imitation of a typical Trumper as representative of the powers that be trying to convince us of something.

No it is about the real Bat Flu.. and was promoted at the time.

Bats don't transmit the Cold. THAT was DISINFORMATION for fear factor.

I wouldn't include a comedian's satirical imitation of a typical Trumper as representative
    i would not give that scum a mention except that he was promoting it as a Piss Poor Satire,,that pissed off the crowd of Trump supporters..

It was purely and intentionally Offensive to the public present. (His Escape and crimes were covered By Police)
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Not even Sacha Baron Cohen, the guy who stripped in Ron Paul's hotel room? Are you underestimating the enemy? I presume you don't take this seriously, either?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ies-to-the-CIA

That is what makes the new Total Propaganda insidious. Even when they're pretending to be lighthearted, they're deadly serious, and on script 100% of the time. Which is why the only funny things left on television are reruns of Mary Tyler Moore and McHale's Navy.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-22-2021 at 01:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

What is your Point?

or are you defending disinformation?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    now, why US and Chinese Bio-Weapons Labs are working together is a Much more interesting Question,,no one is asking.
    Still the Question the Thread should be asking.

Why are US (Ft Detrick) and Chinese Bio-weapon Labs working together with Funding from WHO?

The massive Psyop is still impressive,,, as horribly evil as it is.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Why are US (Ft Detrick) and Chinese Bio-weapon Labs working together with Funding from WHO?

I think there is consensus by everyone here that the U.S. funding of the Wuhan lab was illegal or if it wasn't that it should have been. But yes, that is something that should be highlighted. And just the fact that anybody was doing "gain of function" research on a virus to see how to make it more tranmissible to humans is a cause for concern. That this was a joint venture between the U.S. and the Chicoms is unspeakable.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I think there is consensus by everyone here that the U.S. funding of the Wuhan lab was illegal or if it wasn't that it should have been. But yes, that is something that should be highlighted. And just the fact that anybody was doing "gain of function" research on a virus to see how to make it more tranmissible to humans is a cause for concern. That this was a joint venture between the U.S. and the Chicoms is unspeakable.
    it is a horribly corrupt world we live in.
    https://id2020.org/
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

WHO's main financial supporter is Bill Gates - if there is money in vaccinations he wants in, Simple conflict of interest
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    WHO's main financial supporter is Bill Gates - if there is money in vaccinations he wants in, Simple conflict of interest
    Conflict of interest on a Multi-Corporate level.

https://id2020.org/
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Wuhan Flu.

and the gain of Function was for Influenza. Bat Flu.
    That's just false. The funding organized by Peter Draszak and Fauci was for GoF research on corona viruses. There were objections to this work in the scientific community for decades. The specifics are a matter of public record.

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    That's just false. The funding organized by Peter Draszak and Fauci was for GoF research on corona viruses. There were objections to this work in the scientific community for decades. The specifics are a matter of public record.
    Hence the "Wuhan Flu" and Bat Soup was a Red Herring.

which was my point.

Corona Virus is a Cold..

and it was being weaponized by our own Government.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Hence the "Wuhan Flu" and Bat Soup was a Red Herring.

which was my point.

Corona Virus is a Cold..

and it was being weaponized by our own Government.
    Sorry if I misunderstood you. Yes, the common term 'wuhan flu' is misleading insofar as the common flu is caused by influenza, not corona or specifically the sars-variant sars-cov2.

But the Wuhan part is legit, since the tradition for naming is to include the region of origin. And the flu part is defensible to the degree that the level of symptoms and mortality is closer to the flu than the other airborn respitorary diseases people are familiar with. 'Wuhan Flu' was just a common nickname. You don't get bent out of shape that we call a 'cold' something that's caused by more than one type of virus, do you?

What's getting me is the outbreak just happened to come from the area they were doing the gain-of-function work on corona virus, and the gene homology research along with other analysis strongly indicates it is likely a synthetic chimeric virus.

That, in turn, gives us a real possibility that the outbreak is the result a deliberate leak,
    - which would amount to the kind of bio terrorism speculated about in fiction for the past few decades
    - which would demand an investigation more rigorous and consequential than any crime in living memory.

Did that happen? No, they sent Peter Daszak to INVESTIGATE HIMSELF...
    Last edited by merkelstan; 04-21-2021 at 05:48 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But the Wuhan part is legit,
    I have no reason to believe that,,beyond Media Propaganda.

When the first 12 people died in Washington State.(in the same care facility). it was Nationwide..Reported in New York.

Masks and Lock-downs were Moot.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I have no reason to believe that,,beyond Media Propaganda.
    Then you've been ignoring the non-media-propaganda reasons. The controversy around 'gain of function' experiments, specifically those in easily transmissible airborne pathogens like Coronavirus, long predates the covid-19 scam. The names of the players are known and the paper trail of their funding is as well.

Fauci and scientist kooks in Canada and France have been doing coronavirus GoF experiments since the mid 90s. There's the NIAID and pentagon grants to Daszak's "EcoHealth Alliance". There was the moratorium on GoF research, with an evidence trail going back at least decade.

[EDIT]I understand it's easy to become lost in a sea of media disinfo. How about turning off the damn tv in the first place. Then start to train yourself in discerning reliable from unreliable reporting. Maybe you're one of those "it's ALL A LIE except this random theory i just pulled OUT OF MY ASS" people I shouldn't be talking to, though.
    Last edited by merkelstan; 04-22-2021 at 09:18 AM.

Then you've been ignoring the non-media-propaganda reasons. The controversy around 'gain of function' experiments, specifically those in easily transmissible airborne pathogens like Coronavirus, long predates the covid-19 scam. The names of the players are known and the paper trail of their funding is as well.

[EDIT]I understand it's easy to become lost in a sea of media disinfo. How about turning off the damn tv in the first place. Then start to train yourself in discerning reliable from unreliable reporting.
    Gain of Function I understand.. Bio weapons have been ongoing projects..

and there is much disinfo being spread.

Wuhan is RED Herring.. Crap originated at Ft Detrick.

and it is a cold,,NOT the Flu.

regardless,, Even if it was a Eugenically targeted Strain.. it is not nearly as vigilant as it has been hyped to be. and easily countered.

Much Bull$hit
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Absolutely sensible. I guess the political stars just are somehow not aligned to make this front page news, when it should be. To be fair i think WaPo did a story or was it New York Post?

The two scientific writeups i've seen concluding that sars-cov2 is a chimeral product of GoF work were at least legit to the point I could tell they were written by scientists with a background in the field. I did a bit of computer work for virus research and from what little I learned the gene editing tools cut at specific, known sequences of dna/rna so general purpose cut-and-paste work will begin and end with specific 'sentence fragments'. Based on this and other analysis the conclusion was 'super unlikely was this natural'.

The articles I read analysing the lab-origin are far past my experience level though, but you know -- if a lot of the guys I know about aren't even weighing-in on the debate. Even after I ask them. They're scared.

But I don't think scared of anything specific so much - the universities are just SO politically toxic now, anything can get you deplatformed, and they have learned to shut up through decades of training to shut up.
    Last edited by merkelstan; 04-22-2021 at 02:19 PM. Reason: more stuff stuffed-in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12