Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: UK Paper: "Ghislaine Maxwell admitted Jeffrey Epstein DID have tapes of Trump and the Clintons

  1. #1

    Exclamation UK Paper: "Ghislaine Maxwell admitted Jeffrey Epstein DID have tapes of Trump and the Clintons

    Such news stories being hidden by well-funded US MSM do not necessariy prove that MSM is controlled by nefarious globalist lobbies that have continued to push US into deadly costly global wars for interests of democracies in mideast by tricking even intelligent pundits like Rush Limbaugh.

    Context:




    Latest UK media news leak:

    Ghislaine Maxwell admitted Jeffrey Epstein DID have tapes of Trump and the Clintons after she was tricked by 60 Minutes producer in 2016


    • Ghislaine Maxwell told 60 Minutes producer Ira Rosen in 2016 that she didn't know where Epstein's tapes of Donald Trump were
    • Rosen, an Emmy-winning producer, revealed he tricked Maxwell into confirming the recordings existed, in his new memoir, Ticking Clock, released Tuesday
    • The encounter took place in early 2016, ahead of the US presidential election
    • 'I want the tapes. I know he was videotaping everyone and I want the tapes of Trump with the girls,' Rosen said, acting on a 'hunch'
    • Rosen writes Maxwell refused to help him locate the tapes because she did not want Donald Trump to get elected
    • 'I know the way you people think. If you do one side, you must do the other. If you get the tapes on Trump you have to do Clinton,' she told him

    By Daniel Bates For Dailymail.com

    Published: 18 February 2021
    dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9270769/Ghislaine-Maxwell-admitted-Jeffrey-Epstein-DID-tapes-Donald-Trump-Clintons-2016.html




    Related






    Donald Trump, Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell in new un-seen pictures after President claims he ‘doesn’t know’ Duke


    5 Dec 2019
    DONALD Trump and Prince Andrew are pictured posing with Ghislaine Maxwell in photos taken at Heidi Klum's hookers and pimps-themed Halloween party in 2000.

    The president this week claimed not to know the prince, currently under scrutiny over his friendship with Maxwell and late paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, despite having been seen with him many times over a period of years.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Sounds like bull$#@!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  4. #3
    Silverlining here maybe that there are no reports linking Biden to alleged blackmailers and spies of parasitic lobbies.

    Although that alone might not explain the fact that Prez Biden after being in White House for over a month still hasn't phoned Trump's BFF and leader of the only democracy in mideast.


    Also though luckily hot Iran war was avoided during MAGA revolution regime, giving all the credit to covid might be tad bot too simplistic.

    Pompeo says God may have sent Trump to save Israel from Iran





    Former Federal Prosecutor Behind Jeffrey Epstein Deal Is Now Trump’s Secretary of Labor


    Coulter turns on MAGA Labor Sec and Epstein 'sweet deal' famed Acosta; cites ‘Blackmail Material’

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Sounds like bull$#@!
    that's my guess
    Someone would have used this long ago to end Trump before he even got started.
    Last edited by navy-vet; 02-18-2021 at 10:11 PM.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Sounds like bull$#@!
    LOL

    It all makes perfect sense, and the evidence of Epstein and Trump being tight is as overwhelming as evidence Trump and the Clinton's are tight. You just have cognitive dissonance, as a result of your Trump Dicksucking Syndrome.

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Silverlining here maybe that there are no reports linking Biden to alleged blackmailers and spies of parasitic lobbies.
    LOL

    Biden can't even hide his proclivities.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-18-2021 at 10:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Sounds like bull$#@!
    Anything is possible.
    And to be devil's advo, some aspects of the story still don't make sense.

    The Zionists are helping with the coup effort, Trump will remember their treachery.

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6993839
    Maybe it will take more time and investigative journalism before all the facts are outed and validated.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Biden can't even hide his proclivities.
    https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/s...90735209988097


    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

    • "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

    · tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    LOL

    It all makes perfect sense, and the evidence of Epstein and Trump being tight is as overwhelming as evidence Trump and the Clinton's are tight. You just have cognitive dissonance, as a result of your Trump Dicksucking Syndrome.
    Trump and Epstein were "friends" until in 2004 Epstein told Trump about a ~$30 million mansion he was going to buy and flip, he had some questions for Trump about the renovations. Trump ended up out-bidding Epstein and flipping it for like $100 million and Epstein was furious.. Epstein threatened Trump, and then Trump informed on Epstein to the FBI, resulting in his initial arrest and trial..

    So... $#@!ing genius.. why the $#@! would Trump turn Epstein in to the FBI for child trafficking if Epstein had videos with Trump?!

    Secondly, did you actually read the OP? Ghslaine said she hated Trump and refused to help them find the tapes because it could hurt Hillary.. Are we really going to take HER word that they had videos on Trump, when she just gave away the fact that they have videos of Bill Clinton, who, by the way... WAS ON HIS $#@!ING PLANE AT LEAST 27 TIMES!??

    Also.. if they had the tapes of Bill Clinton and Trump, why would that hurt Hillary Clinton in the election more than Trump?

    If you're going to act like a condescending ahole, at least do some research so you don't embarrass yourself.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-19-2021 at 12:04 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Amazballs that Clinton has not been significantly taken down by close relationship with J Epstein

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump and Epstein were "friends" until in 2004 Epstein told Trump about a ~$30 million mansion he was going to buy and flip, he had some questions for Trump about the renovations. Trump ended up out-bidding Epstein and flipping it for like $100 million and Epstein was furious.. Epstein threatened Trump, and then Trump informed on Epstein to the FBI, resulting in his initial arrest and trial..

    So... $#@!ing genius.. why the $#@! would Trump turn Epstein in to the FBI for child trafficking if Epstein had videos with Trump?!

    Secondly, did you actually read the OP? Ghslaine said she hated Trump and refused to help them find the tapes because it could hurt Hillary.. Are we really going to take HER word that they had videos on Trump, when she just gave away the fact that they have videos of Bill Clinton, who, by the way... WAS ON HIS $#@!ING PLANE AT LEAST 27 TIMES!??

    Also.. if they had the tapes of Bill Clinton and Trump, why would that hurt Hillary Clinton in the election more than Trump?

    If you're going to act like a condescending ahole, at least do some research so you don't embarrass yourself.
    Danno.

    What was the deal with the presser where Trump wished her well and all that?

  13. #11
    I find it odd that she allegedly said that she knew about the tapes but she decided not to do anything about it because she wanted Hillary to win. That doesn't make any sense at all. If she wanted Hillary to win then she should made it a point that Trump was exposed then Hillary would have got in.

    Therefore I believe this is just a bunch of BS.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump and Epstein were "friends" until in 2004 Epstein told Trump about a ~$30 million mansion he was going to buy and flip, he had some questions for Trump about the renovations. Trump ended up out-bidding Epstein and flipping it for like $100 million and Epstein was furious.. Epstein threatened Trump, and then Trump informed on Epstein to the FBI, resulting in his initial arrest and trial..

    So... $#@!ing genius.. why the $#@! would Trump turn Epstein in to the FBI for child trafficking if Epstein had videos with Trump?!

    Secondly, did you actually read the OP? Ghslaine said she hated Trump and refused to help them find the tapes because it could hurt Hillary.. Are we really going to take HER word that they had videos on Trump, when she just gave away the fact that they have videos of Bill Clinton, who, by the way... WAS ON HIS $#@!ING PLANE AT LEAST 27 TIMES!??

    Also.. if they had the tapes of Bill Clinton and Trump, why would that hurt Hillary Clinton in the election more than Trump?

    If you're going to act like a condescending ahole, at least do some research so you don't embarrass yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I find it odd that she allegedly said that she knew about the tapes but she decided not to do anything about it because she wanted Hillary to win. That doesn't make any sense at all. If she wanted Hillary to win then she should made it a point that Trump was exposed then Hillary would have got in.

    Therefore I believe this is just a bunch of BS.
    I'm embarrassing myself?

    Epstein was mad about this and Maxwell wanted that. So? Who signs their massive paychecks? Were they getting what they wanted? You've seen, and apparently ignored, tons of evidence they did get what they wanted. What does Mossad do to people who cross them?

    You two get so caught up in the face of the soap opera. But when Israel pays an employee to get blackmail material, what makes you think they're stupid enough to let them hang onto both that blackmail material and that pay too?

    Why would Trump turn Epstein in to the FBI? Because Israel decided Epstein was a liability, of course. Is that really too adult a puzzle for you? Why do you assume Epstein still had "teh tapes", or that the FBI would do a damned thing with any evidence they found on dozens of politicians? Who owns the FBI?

    Just damn. You know their names so you assume they make the decisions. Such brilliant and seasoned conspiracy investigators we have here, who don't understand the term "front man". They're employees, for God's sake. Their petty little wants and hates don't drive their bosses' policy. Grow up.

    ETA: I can't believe you're taking this guy's word that Trump squealed on Epstein in '04. Or do you have another source?



    And if it is true, what does a squealer have to have to get a billionaire busted? This ain't some alleged crack house. This is a guy who can afford to pay thirteen dozen lawyers to take a false arrest claim all the way to SCOTUS. Nobody busts such a person on a claim of "a little birdie told me..." Let's assume Trump did get him busted. How did Trump get evidence on Epstein without giving Epstein the opportunity to get evidence on Trump, hmmm $#@!ing genius? Or do you think narcs never do drugs?

    Do you ever bother your head with petty details like how things work? What was it that killed those bees again? Some kind of energy put off by a nuke that penetrates dirt better than radiation, but leaves nothing detectable behind? Wasn't that it? Have you discovered that energy yet?

    Dude trades in a wife three years younger than him for one seventeen years younger, then trades her in on one twenty-four years younger. But Epstein couldn't possibly have anything he wants.



    Perish the thought.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-19-2021 at 10:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

  15. #13
    You have to wonder what kind of delusions someone is under if they don't at the very least see the verisimilitude of this story.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I find it odd that she allegedly said that she knew about the tapes but she decided not to do anything about it because she wanted Hillary to win. That doesn't make any sense at all. If she wanted Hillary to win then she should made it a point that Trump was exposed then Hillary would have got in.

    Therefore I believe this is just a bunch of BS.
    She was saying that the Clinton tapes stood to hurt Clinton more than the Trump tapes would hurt Trump.

    To me that concession makes the story more believable, not less.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I'm embarrassing myself?

    Epstein was mad about this and Maxwell wanted that. So? Who signs their massive paychecks? Were they getting what they wanted? You've seen, and apparently ignored, tons of evidence they did get what they wanted. What does Mossad do to people who cross them?

    You two get so caught up in the face of the soap opera. But when Israel pays an employee to get blackmail material, what makes you think they're stupid enough to let them hang onto both that blackmail material and that pay too?

    Why would Trump turn Epstein in to the FBI? Because Israel decided Epstein was a liability, of course. Is that really too adult a puzzle for you? Why do you assume Epstein still had "teh tapes", or that the FBI would do a damned thing with any evidence they found on dozens of politicians? Who owns the FBI?

    Just damn. You know their names so you assume they make the decisions. Such brilliant and seasoned conspiracy investigators we have here, who don't understand the term "front man". They're employees, for God's sake. Their petty little wants and hates don't drive their bosses' policy. Grow up.
    Very adult post. Thanks

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Why would Trump turn Epstein in to the FBI? Because Israel decided Epstein was a liability, of course. Is that really too adult a puzzle for you? Why do you assume Epstein still had "teh tapes", or that the FBI would do a damned thing with any evidence they found on dozens of politicians? Who owns the FBI?

    Just damn. You know their names so you assume they make the decisions. Such brilliant and seasoned conspiracy investigators we have here, who don't understand the term "front man". They're employees, for God's sake. Their petty little wants and hates don't drive their bosses' policy. Grow up.
    Mossad?!?
    Try British Intelligence!

    See the filthy bunch with Randy Andy at the Mar-a-Lago, 12 February 2000...


    https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...p?p=6126#p6126
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Sounds like bull$#@!

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Let's assume Trump did get him busted. How did Trump get evidence on Epstein without giving Epstein the opportunity to get evidence on Trump, hmmm $#@!ing genius? Or do you think narcs never do drugs?
    Trump just informed the FBI about what he heard from people and what Epstein had possibly offered him in the past and in general what was going on, the FBI had to go out and gather the evidence.. Trump had no direct evidence and cooperated with the investigation as much as he was able.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Do you ever bother your head with petty details like how things work? What was it that killed those bees again? Some kind of energy put off by a nuke that penetrates dirt better than radiation, but leaves nothing detectable behind? Wasn't that it? Have you discovered that energy yet?
    I do bother my head with petty details, clearly you do not..

    A tactical nuclear weapon (TNW) or non-strategic nuclear weapon[1] is a nuclear weapon which is designed to be used on a battlefield in military situations mostly with friendly forces in proximity and perhaps even on contested friendly territory. Generally smaller in explosive power, they are defined in contrast to strategic nuclear weapons...

    Small, two-man portable, or truck-portable, tactical weapons (sometimes misleadingly referred to as suitcase nukes), such as the Special Atomic Demolition Munition and the Davy Crockett recoilless rifle (recoilless smoothbore gun), have been developed, but the difficulty of combining sufficient yield with portability could limit their military utility. In wartime, such explosives could be used for demolishing "chokepoints" to enemy offensives, such as at tunnels, narrow mountain passes, and long viaducts.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Dude trades in a wife three years younger than him for one seventeen years younger, then trades her in on one twenty-four years younger. But Epstein couldn't possibly have anything he wants.

    Exactly.. they were all adult super models. No evidence Trump was into minors.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Danno.

    What was the deal with the presser where Trump wished her well and all that?
    Epstein had just recently been murdered in jail.. and literally everybody on the internet was making jokes about Maxwell being suicided in jail.. So Trump wished her "well". Trump is a showman and a comedian first and foremost. I thought it was freaking hilarious, not sure why so few people got the joke (you certainly aren't the only one)
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump just informed the FBI about what he heard from people and what Epstein had possibly offered him in the past and in general what was going on, the FBI had to go out and gather the evidence.. Trump had no direct evidence and cooperated with the investigation as much as he was able.
    Epstein was arrested by the Palm Beach police, indicted by a Palm Beach grand jury, and tried in a Florida state court. The FBI declined to investigate. Now, why should we take your word for how much Trump knew and how much he cooperated, if you didn't even know that?

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I do bother my head with petty details, clearly you do not..
    Then here's a petty detail you can help us out with. What kind of energy do little nukes emit that big nukes don't?

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Exactly.. they were all adult super models. No evidence Trump was into minors.
    Except that he hung with Epstein for a dozen years and definitely flew to his island. And let himself be photographed with his hands on his minor daughter's hips, behind a statue of parrots $#@!ing.

    Whatever. Enjoy your Trump Dicksucking Syndrome. I can point out that he keeps trading his wives in on younger models, but I can't make you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Epstein had just recently been murdered in jail.. and literally everybody on the internet was making jokes about Maxwell being suicided in jail.. So Trump wished her "well". Trump is a showman and a comedian first and foremost. I thought it was freaking hilarious, not sure why so few people got the joke (you certainly aren't the only one)
    So, your defense of the man is that he was really saying, "Enjoy getting murdered"? If you ever get the impulse to rush to my defense, do me a favor. Don't.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-19-2021 at 12:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Epstein was arrested by the Palm Beach police, indicted by a Palm Beach grand jury, and tried in a Florida state court. The FBI declined to investigate. Now, why should we take your word for how much Trump knew and how much he cooperated, if you didn't even know that?
    According to the investigators, Trump fully cooperated in the investigation. He was one of the only people (besides the victims) to actually cooperate with the investigation. The FBI turned the case over to the local investigators, probably so they could not have jurisdiction over his crimes on the island.



    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Then here's a petty detail you can help us out with. What kind of energy do little nukes emit that big nukes don't?
    You're the one who didn't know anything about tactical nukes 20 minutes ago, now you're an expert? I seem to recall some issues with depleted uranium in Iraq.


    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Except that he hung with Epstein for a dozen years and definitely flew to his island. And let himself be photographed with his hands on his minor daughter's hips, behind a statue of parrots $#@!ing.
    He did NOT fly to his island, there is no evidence of that.. if there was, we would know about it.

    Also no evidence that he ever abused Ivanka..



    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, your defense of the man is that he was really saying, "Enjoy getting murdered"? If you ever get the impulse to rush to my defense, do me a favor. Don't.
    No, the opposite.. he was really saying, "hope she is ok, and isn't murdered before her trial"
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Epstein had just recently been murdered in jail.. and literally everybody on the internet was making jokes about Maxwell being suicided in jail.. So Trump wished her "well". Trump is a showman and a comedian first and foremost. I thought it was freaking hilarious, not sure why so few people got the joke (you certainly aren't the only one)
    A joke? What was the joke?

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No, the opposite.. he was really saying, "hope she is ok, and isn't murdered before her trial"
    That's your idea of a joke? Looks like a flip flop to me, Romney.



    And no, you distracted no one from the fact that you had just said the FBI did something they didn't do. By the way, depleted uranium is useless in nukes. They make bullets out of it. And it does show on a Geiger counter, unlike your dead bees.

    Why is it every time you try to spin something, you hit the wall?

    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-19-2021 at 12:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

    Seriously, posting Micheal Wolf's diatribe? A new low for RPFs.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    A joke? What was the joke?

    That's your idea of a joke? Looks like a flip flop to me, Romney.
    Um, no, actually it was one of the funniest jokes of 2020. Sorry you have a poor sense of humor.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And no, you distracted no one from the fact that you had just said the FBI did something they didn't do.
    The FBI 'investigated' and turned it over to local authorities. Why is that surprising?

    Funny how everything you say is wrong, gets proven wrong, then you just make another post accusing me of being wrong that is full of wrongness. If somebody was keeping score, I would be winning like 34 - 1 or something, it's a total blowout.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Um, no, actually it was one of the funniest jokes of 2020. Sorry you have a poor sense of humor.



    The FBI 'investigated' and turned it over to local authorities. Why is that surprising?

    Funny how everything you say is wrong, gets proven wrong, then you just make another post accusing me of being wrong that is full of wrongness. If somebody was keeping score, I would be winning like 34 - 1 or something, it's a total blowout.
    According to these people, a young female victim turned him in to the cops, not Trump, and it took the cops about sixteen months to pressure the FBI into lifting a finger:

    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...221404845.html

    That's why what you claim is surprising (or would be surprising coming from a reliable source)

    Do any of your Trump Fanfiction sites quote more reliable sources, or sources closer to the site where it all went down, than the Miami Herald?

    Come on, dannno. Here's your big chance to make it 35-1. All you need is more proof than your usual two hour Molyneaux screed.

    Oh, and for the record: If I really didn't have a sense of humor, I wouldn't play with you at all.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-19-2021 at 01:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

  30. #26
    Thinking out of the box here, there could be simple Free Markets/Follow The Money solution to address such issues. Congress members not funded by Deep Pockets should get together and pass an America-First Bill of Conduct to control agents of foreign countries lobbies; anytime any agent or lobby or affiliate of a foreign country tries to blackmail or threaten a sitting elected leader (Publisher of the ‘Atlanta Jewish Times’ suggests Mossad should assassinate Obama over US Iran policy) or spy or trick US leaders into wars, all US taxpayers aid to that country should be cut to $0 within 24 hours.
    Even if did not eradicate the problem completely, would put a major dent.


    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Sounds like bull$#@!
    What would be a good explanation for this:

    Trump appoints Alex Acosta as Sec of Labor
    "Sweet deal": Trump praises Acosta for being Hispanic, claims he did nothing wrong in Epstein plea deal



    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

    Bit off topic but this amazing masterpiece could become collector's item someday if everyone pictured here (excluding the parrots) became US President.
    Goes without saying that media photographers routinely mistreat America-First leadership.

    Trump says Ivanka would be hard to beat for president











  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    According to these people, a young female victim turned him in to the cops, not Trump, and it took the cops about sixteen months to pressure the FBI into lifting a finger:

    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...221404845.html
    That seems to only bolster my story.. victim turns him into the cops, nothing happens, until Trump got involved.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That seems to only bolster my story.. victim turns him into the cops, nothing happens, until Trump got involved.
    The Palm Beach police appear to have been quite active from the start. You said Trump went to the FBI, who accomplished nothing. And the only thing I've seen proof that Trump did do is appoint Acosta, the guy who gave Epstein the plea deal of the Millennium, to a cushy federal job.

    Got proof Trump did anything else?
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2020, 09:58 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2020, 07:48 PM
  3. La Danse Mossad: Robert Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein
    By timosman in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2020, 09:43 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-04-2019, 12:44 PM
  5. With Epstein Now Dead, Will Ghislaine Maxwell be Charged?
    By James_Madison_Lives in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2019, 03:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •