Page 27 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Postcards from the Clown Show

White people don't trust the government because they're racists.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Experts"

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Anti "Defamation" League changes its definition of "racism" such that only "people of color" (i.e., non-white people) can be its victims (and thus, by implication, that only white people can be its perpetrators):

Heads up!! New ("interim") definition or "racism" incoming!

I'm guessing "interim" means something along the lines of "just temporary, until we can come up with something that will allow us to (1) always be able to claim that we are victims of 'racism', and (2) call everyone we disagree with 'racist' without being called 'racist' ourselves".

Reverse image of a "Postcard from the Clown Show"

https://twitter.com/JeremyTate41/sta...74388779610112

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

White people don't trust the government because they're racists.

Whites are the new Kulaks, the scapegoats for every ill and misfortune.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There's that damn white privilege again.
    Is there any topic that you can't somehow twist into a racial issue?
    https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...erently-racist

"Get Out of Here, But You Can't Leave!"

So let me get this straight: Ottawa authorities want the truckers to leave, but then they send the police to confiscate their fuel so they can't leave?

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    So let me get this straight: Ottawa authorities want the truckers to leave, but then they send the police to confiscate their fuel so they can't leave?

I think the fuel is to run the truck for heat. The truckers are sleeping in them.

It's Not About Saving Lives...

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I think the fuel is to run the truck for heat. The truckers are sleeping in them.
    Ah, that makes sense. Now it's even more sinister what the cops are doing there.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    Ah, that makes sense. Now it's even more sinister what the cops are doing there.
    The government is also using their taxes to buy up empty hotel rooms, so the non-truckers get frozen out too.

Last edited by acptulsa; 02-07-2022 at 08:46 AM.

It wasn't the jab. It was daylight savings time!

The Insanity Continues

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It wasn't the jab. It was daylight savings time!
    The heart attack is how you know it's working.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...77602147201031

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The heart attack is how you know it's working.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...77602147201031
    The campaign to cover Big Pharma's ass is in full swing.

Imagine if this had happened to a so-called "anti-vaxxer"

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Too literal?

Google honors Toni Stone, first female pro baseball player, for the "Clowns"

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Too literal?

Google honors Toni Stone, first female pro baseball player, for the "Clowns"

LOLOLOLOL. The team really was called the Indianapolis Clowns. I thought you were just being flippant at first. I looked it up. They really were called the Clowns! I'm dying here lol

+rep for the belly laugh.
    Last edited by RJB; 02-09-2022 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There's that damn white privilege again.
    Is there any topic that you can't somehow twist into a racial issue?
    https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1491520306036543496

Jaundiced Lives Matter!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The Trucker-Convoy-to-Soup-Nazi Pipeline ...

https://twitter.com/TheresaLubowitz/...11387231952897

Page 27 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast