Page 16 of 108 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Postcards from the Clown Show

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Canadian woman becomes world’s first patient to be diagnosed with climate change
    https://www.breezyscroll.com/world/c...limate-change/
    (09 November 2021)

We’re all suffering due to climate change. But, this Canadian woman becomes the world’s first patient to be diagnosed with climate change.

Woman suffers from climate change

This Canadian woman who is facing breathing problems is possibly the world’s first patient to suffer from the direct effects of climate change. According to the doctors, the poor air quality and heatwaves are responsible for her condition. The 70 something-year-old was diagnosed after a heatwave by Dr. Kyle Merrit. “All of her health problems have worsened and she’s really struggling to stay hydrated. We had to figure out how to cool someone in the emergency department. People were running out to the Dollar Store to buy spray bottles,” said the head of the emergency department.

Canada saw a historic heatwave in June. Unfortunately, it followed with a thick smog season kindled by the multiple wildfires. British Columbia, the westernmost region of the nation saw record-breaking temperatures earlier this year. According to experts, it led to over 500 deaths. Additionally, the wildfires worsened the air quality by 43 times than the acceptable levels.

After effects of the heatwave

The doctor in British Columbia noted that the senior citizen was suffering from asthma. But, this was the first time that he attributed climate change as a direct cause of suffering. “If we’re not looking at the underlying cause, and we’re just treating the symptoms, we’re just gonna keep falling further and further behind. It’s me trying to just..process what I’m seeing,” said the emergency room doctor.

“We’re in the emergency department, we look after everybody, from the most privileged to the most vulnerable, from cradle to grave, we see everybody. And it’s hard to see people, especially the most vulnerable people in our society, being affected. It’s frustrating,” added Dr. Merrit.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 07:07 AM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Wow. Just when I think the ludicrocity can't go any higher.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 07:08 AM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

Speaking of liberal hypocrisy, remember when the Clinton FBI was handing out pictures of children, then busting everyone who downloaded them?
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 07:09 AM. Reason: replaced tweet with image
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

This nimrod is a "university instructor"? I wouldn't trust him/her/it to collect garbage.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 07:09 AM. Reason: replaced tweet with image
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Wow. Just when I think the ludicrocity can't go any higher.
    How about, "Thank you for your service communist-atrocity apologetics":

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-11-2021 at 06:03 PM.

I mustve missed when the media was protecting my freedoms.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I mustve missed when the media was protecting my freedoms.
    Cheer up. Being less than fifty years old also has its good points.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Cheer up. Being less than fifty years old also has its good points.

I'm significantly more than 50 years old and still can't remember the media EVER protecting anyone's freedom.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I'm significantly more than 50 years old and still can't remember the media EVER protecting anyone's freedom.
    You must've slept through the entire Watergate scandal.

Any time there's abuse of power by government officials freedom is at risk.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    You must've slept through the entire Watergate scandal.

Any time there's abuse of power by government officials freedom is at risk.

The fact that, on rare occasions, the MSM may be found on the right side of some particular issue or scandal in no way demonstrates that they've been engaged in even the most minimal effort to protect anyone's freedom.

"The function of government is to provide you with service; the function of the media is to supply the Vaseline." - L. Neil Smith
    Chris

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

A montage of postcards:

https://twitter.com/BreakJoshua/stat...71802334806019
    // tweet no longer available
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 07:10 AM.

Canadian woman becomes world’s first patient to be diagnosed with climate change
    https://www.breezyscroll.com/world/c...limate-change/
    (09 November 2021)

We’re all suffering due to climate change. But, this Canadian woman becomes the world’s first patient to be diagnosed with climate change.

Woman suffers from climate change

This Canadian woman who is facing breathing problems is possibly the world’s first patient to suffer from the direct effects of climate change. According to the doctors, the poor air quality and heatwaves are responsible for her condition. The 70 something-year-old was diagnosed after a heatwave by Dr. Kyle Merrit. “All of her health problems have worsened and she’s really struggling to stay hydrated. We had to figure out how to cool someone in the emergency department. People were running out to the Dollar Store to buy spray bottles,” said the head of the emergency department.

Canada saw a historic heatwave in June. Unfortunately, it followed with a thick smog season kindled by the multiple wildfires. British Columbia, the westernmost region of the nation saw record-breaking temperatures earlier this year. According to experts, it led to over 500 deaths. Additionally, the wildfires worsened the air quality by 43 times than the acceptable levels.

After effects of the heatwave

The doctor in British Columbia noted that the senior citizen was suffering from asthma. But, this was the first time that he attributed climate change as a direct cause of suffering. “If we’re not looking at the underlying cause, and we’re just treating the symptoms, we’re just gonna keep falling further and further behind. It’s me trying to just..process what I’m seeing,” said the emergency room doctor.

“We’re in the emergency department, we look after everybody, from the most privileged to the most vulnerable, from cradle to grave, we see everybody. And it’s hard to see people, especially the most vulnerable people in our society, being affected. It’s frustrating,” added Dr. Merrit.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

LOL!

And so it continues.
    Chris

Mike Flynn says the U.S. needs one religion. Bet he wants to be its Imam.

"If we are going to have one nation under God, which we must, we have to have one religion. One nation under God, and one religion under God.”
    https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/u-s-...lly-1.10383235

No, taking a bath in borax won't undo your COVID vaccination, not even if The Old Ranger* prepares the bath.

"Medical experts are speaking out against Covid-19 vaccine “detoxes” that some inaccurately claim can remove the effects of vaccinations received under mandates and other public health rulings.

In one TikTok video that has received hundreds of thousands of views, Carrie Madej, an osteopath based in Georgia, falsely claims a bath containing baking soda, epsom salts and the cleaning agent borax will “detox the vaxx” from anyone who has received a jab.

Experts say such a bath could irritate the skin and eyes – but will not remove the effects of a Covid vaccine."
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tox-borax-bath

*Let's see how many on this site are old enough to remember the original host of TV's Death Valley Days and its sponsor.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    An alibi for an experimental injection.

ETA:

Last edited by acptulsa; 11-14-2021 at 05:17 PM.

For anyone who has the intellect to follow this, and the attention span to listen for over an hour, and the time available, Belgian psychologist Dr. Mattias Desmet explains what's going on and how we can help break the conditioning of those who are not yet aware of it.

Last I checked the media has always been making the case to take away my freedoms, not protect them.

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/arlenparsa/statu...09063033704450

https://twitter.com/arlenparsa/statu...09063033704450
    From talking heads to talking bubbleheads.

She is certainly the center of her own universe.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There's that damn white privilege again.
    Is there any topic that you can't somehow twist into a racial issue?

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 16 of 108 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast