Page 15 of 106 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Postcards from the Clown Show

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 06:52 AM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When the demand for racism (once again) exceeds the supply:

Statement from the Lincoln Project
    https://lincolnproject.us/statement-...oln-project-5/

October 29, 2021 — Today, The Lincoln Project released the following statement:

“Glenn Youngkin has said: ‘President Trump represents so much of why I am running.’ Youngkin proves it every day by trying to divide Virginians using racial code words like Critical Race Theory and supporting a ban on teaching the works of America’s only Black Nobel laureate.

“The Lincoln Project has run advertisements highlighting the hate unleashed in Charlottesville as well as Glenn Youngkin’s continued failure to denounce Donald Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides.’ We will continue to draw this contrast in broadcast videos, on our social media platforms, and at Youngkin rallies.

“Today’s demonstration was our way of reminding Virginians what happened in Charlottesville four years ago, the Republican Party’s embrace of those values, and Glenn Youngkin’s failure to condemn it.

“The Youngkin campaign is enraged by our reminder of Charlottesville for one simple reason: Glenn Youngkin wants Virginians to forget that he is Donald Trump’s candidate.

“We will continue to hold Glenn Youngkin accountable. If he will denounce Trump’s assertion that the Charlottesville rioters possessed ‘very fine’ qualities, we’ll withdraw the tiki torches. Until then, we’ll be back.”

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    When the demand for racism (once again) exceeds the supply, Part Two:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...79598628298755
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 06:54 AM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...50990580453377
    // tweet no longer available
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 06:55 AM.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 06:56 AM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

"coal, cars, cash and trees"
    Because dollar bills emit so much carbon and methane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/s...36713224605702

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Meanwhile in Airstrip One:

https://twitter.com/PoliticsForAlI/s...41539926609923
    // tweet no longer available
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 06:56 AM.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    What the hell, people?! How is it that this insanity continues on?! This is nuts. Nuts!

Anyone catch this Jimmy Dore piece? Can you show it to your liberal friends??
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-07-2021 at 01:33 PM.

I feel sorry for lesser men. My hair hangs down past my shoulders, but in 50 years, I have never had to tell people that my pronouns are he, his, and him. Everyone knows. Even on the internet where I haven't met face to face.

Whats my secret? I exude masculinity. Hell, I probably am the source of all masculinity.

https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/s...36713224605702

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 06:57 AM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just how goddam insane are these people?

"should they tolerate burglaries as a part of city living, and focus on barricading homes" ... ?

JFC

https://twitter.com/sfchronicle/stat...38956204924928
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 06:58 AM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

I wonder what inflation's pronouns are:

https://twitter.com/federalreserve/s...24661232455687
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 06:59 AM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There's that damn white privilege again.
    Is there any topic that you can't somehow twist into a racial issue?
    https://twitter.com/SwipeWright/stat...01731002167304
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 07:00 AM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

Buttigieg Says U.S. Will Use Infrastructure Bill to Address Racist Highway Design
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/othe...cid=entnewsntp
    (Bloomberg) -- Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said Monday that his agency will use about $1 billion from President Joe Biden’s public works legislation to remedy racial inequities in U.S. highway design, such as roads that were built to separate predominantly minority neighborhoods from White communities.

The program, called “Reconnecting Communities,” in some cases will tear down or rebuild highways and overpasses, he said. Federal officials will consider local desires as they identify projects, he said at a White House briefing.

“It’s going to vary by community and we have to listen to the community,” Buttigieg said. “Sometimes it really is the case that an overpass went in a certain way that is so harmful that it’s got to come down or maybe be put underground. Other times maybe it’s not that way. Maybe the really important thing is to connect across, to add rather than subtract.”

Buttigieg described highways dividing neighborhoods and an underpass deliberately constructed “too low” for “a bus carrying mostly Black and Puerto Rican kids to a beach” in New York.

“That obviously reflects racism that went into those design choices,” he said. “I don’t think we have anything to lose by confronting that simple reality.” <obviously>

The only specific example he cited was Interstate 81 in Syracuse, New York, where state and local officials already plan to demolish a decades-old elevated stretch of the highway that was built through a historically Black neighborhood on the city’s south side.

“We saw the local vision for how they want to get past those divisions,” Buttigieg said. “And those local idea are going to be taken very seriously as we try to meet the spirit of this law.”
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Statement from the Lincoln Project
    https://lincolnproject.us/statement-...oln-project-5/

October 29, 2021 — Today, The Lincoln Project released the following statement:

“Glenn Youngkin has said: ‘President Trump represents so much of why I am running.’ Youngkin proves it every day by trying to divide Virginians using racial code words like Critical Race Theory and supporting a ban on teaching the works of America’s only Black Nobel laureate.

“The Lincoln Project has run advertisements highlighting the hate unleashed in Charlottesville as well as Glenn Youngkin’s continued failure to denounce Donald Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides.’ We will continue to draw this contrast in broadcast videos, on our social media platforms, and at Youngkin rallies.

“Today’s demonstration was our way of reminding Virginians what happened in Charlottesville four years ago, the Republican Party’s embrace of those values, and Glenn Youngkin’s failure to condemn it.

“The Youngkin campaign is enraged by our reminder of Charlottesville for one simple reason: Glenn Youngkin wants Virginians to forget that he is Donald Trump’s candidate.

“We will continue to hold Glenn Youngkin accountable. If he will denounce Trump’s assertion that the Charlottesville rioters possessed ‘very fine’ qualities, we’ll withdraw the tiki torches. Until then, we’ll be back.”
    So the Lincoln Project neoconservatives sent out fake, false flag supporters and retweeted that as real supporters? Neo-Trotskyites up to standard Marxist tricks. I’d think a lawsuit is in order.

As far as a black guy being included, that is probably their way of illustrating the leftist claim that the nation is now full of black “white supremacists”.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So the Lincoln Project neoconservatives sent out fake, false flag supporters and retweeted that as real supporters? Neo-Trotskyites up to standard Marxist tricks. I’d think a lawsuit is in order.

As far as a black guy being included, that is probably their way of illustrating the leftist claim that the nation is now full of black “white supremacists”.
    Two of the other people were identified as VA Dem party operatives. It wasn't until after that that the Lincoln Project "claimed responsibility" for the stunt. That led some to suspect that the Lincoln Project was working with the McAuliffe campaign at some level, with the Lincoln Project involvement providing "plausible deniability" if they got caught out.

Two of the other people were identified as VA Dem party operatives. It wasn't until after that that the Lincoln Project "claimed responsibility" for the stunt. That led some to suspect that the Lincoln Project was working with the McAuliffe campaign at some level, with the Lincoln Project involvement providing "plausible deniability" if they got caught out.
    Figures. More people to include in a potential lawsuit.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/pfizer/status/1458184495530758146

And just keep it to yourself, 'coz apparently, The ScienceTM doesn't wanna hear about it:

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 07:04 AM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 07:05 AM.

Page 15 of 106 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast