Page 41 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 3197

Thread: Postcards from the Clown Show

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I love it when the enemy says, now that we might get ahold of some power, which of us will be in charge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far way ...

https://www.nytimes.com/1976/10/13/a...ter-shots.html

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...24258326011906

Calvin Coolidge

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-29-2022 at 10:32 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I present to you: "journalism" (since deleted)

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I present to you: "journalism" (since deleted)
    They memory-holed their memory-hole-ing.

Very meta.

Calvin Coolidge

I cannot unsee that. Demonic pieces of filth, and God will strike her down on His time. I sure wouldn't want to be in her shoes when He does.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I see this as an absolute win. Now Leftists won't be able to pass on their stupidity and idiocy to future generations.

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I see this as an absolute win. Now Leftists won't be able to pass on their stupidity and idiocy to future generations.
    That’s the way I feel about abortion. An unpopular view around here, I know, but I no longer give a sh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    That’s the way I feel about abortion. An unpopular view around here, I know, but I no longer give a sh!t.
    I also don't care if babies die. Only reason I am pro-life is to try to chase out the leftists
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

For some reason, this guy doesn't think clown world is that funny..

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post

The really messed up part is he and his generation played a huge part in bringing this about. We financed the Communist's rise to
    power and then propped them up when Hitler had them on the ropes. Our government, our financial system was in the
    hands of the global monopolists before our grandparents were born. Communism was never anything but a tool, used
    by these monopolists to overthrow the monarchies and displace the middle classes of nations whose resources they coveted. They used our might to put down resistance to these machinations around the globe and now it's our turn to suffer the same fate.

I remember in the 70's when gas went over $0.999. The stations had to set the pumps at half price and double it at the register because the pumps didn't have the extra digit. Will that be a problem when the price goes over $9.999?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post

I wept.

God damn us.

Scottish Govt Workers Told Biological Sex Is ‘Falsehood’ Invented to ‘Reinforce White Supremacy’

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ite-supremacy/

JACK MONTGOMERY 2 Jul 2022

Scottish civil servants have been instructed that biological sex is a “falsehood” which was “set by the medical establishment to reinforce white supremacy and gender oppression”.

The taxpayer-funded LGBTI+ internal staff network of the Scottish Government — a devolved administration roughly equivalent to a state government in the U.S. — was allowed to carry out its ‘Trans 101’ course for civil servants during worktime, promoting what critics described as “highly political and discriminatory material” in comments to The Telegraph.

A ‘trans language primer’ poured particular scorn on so-called TERFs, or Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists, suggesting they should be rechristened as FARTs, or Feminism-Appropriating Ridiculous Transphobes.

“TERFs are transphobes loosely organised into a trans hate group” who have an “obsession with trans people in sports”, the primer asserts.

“While they hate all trans people, they attack trans women especially aggressively as trans woman challenge TERFs’ view of biological essentialism around the identity and experience of womanhood,” it accuses, further alleging that TERFs have an “unhealthy fascination with trans kids and work especially hard to make the lives of trans kids miserable”.

Isn't amazing how often an mRNA shot can cause a storm on a star 93 million miles away, and draw its electromagnetic effect with pinpoint accuracy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Page 41 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast