Page 17 of 106 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Postcards from the Clown Show

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 07:13 AM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

The left's destruction of language, meaning and the ability to make/communicate critical distinctions proceeds apace:

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-21-2021 at 01:41 PM.

Robert Francis O'Rourke is running for governor.

This video should be blasted everyday in Texas.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Apparently, the demand for racist and/or misogynist "hate speech" directed at non-white people and/or women is greater than the supply.

So it looks like we're going to have to discount "hate speech" directed at white people and/or men in order to achieve hate-speech "equity":

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-22-2021 at 05:07 AM.

Not sure if this was a real tweet or it's photoshopped but I'm pretty sure there are legit people out that that think like this.

Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-22-2021 at 05:10 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 07:16 AM. Reason: replaced tweets with image

https://twitter.com/robkhenderson/st...74397868199938

Step 1: It's not really happening

Step 2: Yeah, it's happening, but it's not a big deal

Step 3: It's a good thing, actually

Step 4: People freaking out about it are the real problem

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 07:17 AM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/robkhenderson/st...74397868199938

Step 1: It's not really happening

Step 2: Yeah, it's happening, but it's not a big deal

Step 3: It's a good thing, actually

Step 4: People freaking out about it are the real problem

Plus rep.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2023 at 07:19 AM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

"Many universities sent out emails or put out statements condemning the jury decision [in the Rittenhouse case], and offering therapy and safe spaces for those who need help processing." -- https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...41618849288200

San Francisco State University

Additional images hidden to save space:

Chaffey College

Sonoma State University

Oakton Community College

University of Wisconsin - La Crosse

University of California

Rosemont College

Fitchburg State University

School District 300 - Algonquin, IL

Franklin College, Indiana

Ohio University

Vanderbilt University

"local level across the globe" ... "makes sustainability itself sustainable" ... WTF even is this jibber-jabber?

How can people write this gobbledygook without their brains oozing out of their noses? I could barely keep mine in just reading it.

https://twitter.com/CocaColaCo/statu...41274828804098
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-25-2021 at 03:30 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/lporiginalg/stat...84975629422596

Apparently, the demand for racist and/or misogynist "hate speech" directed at non-white people and/or women is greater than the supply.

So it looks like we're going to have to discount "hate speech" directed at white people and/or men in order to achieve hate-speech "equity":

Translation: We didn't get the results we wanted because our anti-racist algorithm wasn't racist enough to produce them.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

He "used to be into freedom, but [he's] not anymore"? Well then, WTF is he into now? Indentured servitude? Slavery? What?

SMGDH
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/lporiginalg/stat...84975629422596

When I was young, this $#@! would have been dealt with quickly and decisively, and nobody would have lifted a finger in his defense. Some peaple just need a good ass kicking.
    Chris

... "rEaL cOmmUniSm hAs NeVEr bEEn tRiEd" ... (h/t NotTheBee)

https://twitter.com/OfficialSPGB/sta...65219727462403

Calvin Coolidge

Videos and GIFs of cute animals — usually cats — have gone viral online for almost as long as the internet has been around. Many of the animals became famous: There’s Keyboard Cat, Grumpy Cat, Lil Bub and Nyan Cat.

Now, it is becoming increasingly clear how widely the old-school internet trick is being used by people and organizations peddling false information online, misinformation researchers say.

Videos and GIFs of cute animals — usually cats — have gone viral online for almost as long as the internet has been around. Many of the animals became famous: There’s Keyboard Cat, Grumpy Cat, Lil Bub and Nyan Cat.

Now, it is becoming increasingly clear how widely the old-school internet trick is being used by people and organizations peddling false information online, misinformation researchers say.
    LOL, "help spread misinformation"?? Cats don't help anything. They just do what they want. And they're awesome. ETA: almost as awesome as ninjas.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    HOLD!!!

Rescuing is hard work.

h/t cat gif thread at timelessauthors
    Last edited by cjm; 12-02-2021 at 12:39 AM.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Postcards from the Great White North:

Page 17 of 106 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast