Thread: Tues. 16 Feb 2021 - Highest snow coverage over lower 48 states ever recorded.

Exclamation Tues. 16 Feb 2021 - Highest snow coverage over lower 48 states ever recorded.

On Tuesday, a new record was set for the highest percentage of the lower 48 states covered with snow. The new record of 73.2% beat the old record of 70.9% set on Jan. 12, 2011. A year ago at this time, snow covered only 35.5% of the contiguous states. Records for snow coverage in the U.S. have been kept since 2004.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/winte...the-way/901427
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

This was clearly a result of climate change.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Sadly the gullible "trust the science" public has been primed to actually think that. Not as much snow as in past years? Climate change. More snow than in past years? Climate change. All due cow farts because bison and elephants don't fart.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 02-18-2021 at 11:59 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Extreme Weather caused by man made climate change.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Sadly the gullible "trust the science" public has been primed to actually think that. Not as much snow as in past years? Climate change. More snow than in past years? Climate change. All do cow farts because bison and elephants don't fart.
    But even if we aren't making a giant greenhouse of the planet, it's still due to CO2 and methane. And, yes, only the CO2 from fossil fuels and the methane from cows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

"Global warming"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Extreme Weather caused by man made climate change.
    Man made climate change:

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I'm not even convinced that it's even "snow" outside. It might just be recondensed chemtrails from all the aircraft flying overhead.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Sadly the gullible "trust the science" public has been primed to actually think that. Not as much snow as in past years? Climate change. More snow than in past years? Climate change. All do cow farts because bison and elephants don't fart.
    See above. Cause for said climate change is the debate point. Having changing weather over time = climate change.
    "I am a bird"

Saudi Arabia hit by rare blizzard as snow covers areas around the world
    https://nypost.com/2021/02/18/saudi-...ees-snow-fall/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm not even convinced that it's even "snow" outside. It might just be recondensed chemtrails from all the aircraft flying overhead.
    What is your temperature?

2020, we began a new solar cycle. Solar cycle # 25. Some VERY prominent solar physicist have warned that this new solar cycle is a trigger for a Grand Solar Minimum. After about 2 decades of hyper activity, our sun is beginning to take a long nap. One of the biggest signs of this new solar cycle and GSM is the lack of sunspots on our Star the Sun. This low sunspot activity not only effects the output of the sun but also effects the solar winds and the earths atmosphere and stratosphere, seismic activity, and even our magnetic poles. By about 2024 or 2025 there will be no doubt that things have made a dramatic change. They're predicting that by 2027 the earth will be feeling the full affects of the GSM, and its predicted to last until around 2054.

https://electroverse.net/record-smashing-snow-and-ice-storms-leave-5-million-americans-without-power-and-counting/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    What is your temperature?
    I'm roughly 98.6.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    2020, we began a new solar cycle. Solar cycle # 25. Some VERY prominent solar physicist have warned that this new solar cycle is a trigger for a Grand Solar Minimum. After about 2 decades of hyper activity, our sun is beginning to take a long nap. One of the biggest signs of this new solar cycle and GSM is the lack of sunspots on our Star the Sun. This low sunspot activity not only effects the output of the sun but also effects the solar winds and the earths atmosphere and stratosphere, seismic activity, and even our magnetic poles. By about 2024 or 2025 there will be no doubt that things have made a dramatic change. They're predicting that by 2027 the earth will be feeling the full affects of the GSM, and its predicted to last until around 2054.

https://electroverse.net/record-smashing-snow-and-ice-storms-leave-5-million-americans-without-power-and-counting/
    They are wrong that it will be a grand solar minimum, when it gets going it will be more active than it has been in decades.
    Miles Mathis has shown that they are now lying about the number of sun spots to hide their error.

But the current strange weather is certainly caused by the solar and interstellar changes we are going through.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.