Thread: Governments Admit COVID-19 a Cover for Depopulation Program

Governments Admit COVID-19 a Cover for Depopulation Program

https://banned.video/watch?id=602882e7c30f83054f0b26f7

Cant embed it.

I NEVER blindly accept things, especially from people I like or trust. That is how MSM works, Illusions of Authority in order to garner blind trust and persuade people to not do their own research. Thats when the punch you dont see coming from the MSM puts you down.

I do NOT have 100% trust in Alex Jones. However, I also do not have 0% trust in him either. His reputation for me is pretty much only increasing, until I get to something that does not fully resonate with me. This story does not. However, that also does not mean hey may not very well be wrong. So to me it is worth looking into further.

What do you guys think about this story specifically? Truth? BS? Why? Sources? Sources without the FAKE FACTCHCERKS please..

---

Edit: I am still watching this video. There is quite a bit of material in it that is not related to Thread Title, so I need to point that out.

In 2016, the Democrats did the SAME THING TO TRUMP as Trump was trying to do with the current election. Even Biden himself is saying "There is NO DEBATE without the Signature of a State Senator", then repeatedly says that. SO when Trump actually GETS those things, they just choose to IGNORE THE LAW and pretty much hear what ever the $#@! these traitors want to hear.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 02-14-2021 at 02:04 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Generally kills the old and weak.

Eugenicists' wet dream.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Generally kills the old and weak.

Eugenicists' wet dream.
    Way more than that. Video is also explaining that if there are chronic medical conditions that medical treatment be DENIED. Healthcare used to be about keeping people healthy, then Big Pharma and Money got involved. Then Healthcare became how to keep people sick without killing them. Now it appears to be just about how to kill people.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Now it appears to be just about how to kill people.
    Only the ones deemed unprofitable.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Only the ones deemed unprofitable.
    Hmm, yes. If youre healthy, then you have to pay an "Im healthy" tax to these $#@!s. Obamacare or its variants.. If youre sick, then they just kill you. All profits, zero losses.
    1776 > 1984

Wow, does it mean Pitbull was right?? That would be too crazy.

---

Edit: I am still watching this video. There is quite a bit of material in it that is not related to Thread Title, so I need to point that out.

In 2016, the Democrats did the SAME THING TO TRUMP as Trump was trying to do with the current election. Even Biden himself is saying "There is NO DEBATE without the Signature of a State Senator", then repeatedly says that. SO when Trump actually GETS those things, they just choose to IGNORE THE LAW and pretty much hear what ever the $#@! these traitors want to hear.
    AJ used to have some informative news/views angles during Bush era, have not paid attention lately but he's gone in strange direction in some of his commentaries.

Have not clicked on video link yet, Trump or Biden government not among those governments I assume?

Donald Trump claims his administration has 'saved millions of lives' in handling of coronavirus pandemic
    05 May 2020
    standard.co.uk/news/world/donald-trumps-claims-his-government-has-saved-millions-of-lives-during-coronavirus-pandemic-a4432021.html

Can't get any MAGA movevemnt supporter to comment conclusively on Trump's role in all this. He's boasted about Wall Street gains after he declared coronavirus emergency and supported lockdowns.

Hmm, yes. If youre healthy, then you have to pay an "Im healthy" tax to these $#@!s. Obamacare or its variants.. If youre sick, then they just kill you. All profits, zero losses.
    Not to mention all those overdue Social Security Accounts closed.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

That was obvious from the moment this coronavirus bull$#@! started. Especially once they started talking about vaccines.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Not to mention all those overdue Social Security Accounts closed.
    Social Security was always a Ponzi scheme, as we all know. Is this basically what happens when someone tries to make good on an Empty Promise? Wealth Distribution at its finest. We run out of money, start suffering, and they think to "just put us down". Human Livestock.
    1776 > 1984

Social Security was always a Ponzi scheme, as we all know. Is this basically what happens when someone tries to make good on an Empty Promise? Wealth Distribution at its finest. We run out of money, start suffering, and they think to "just put us down". Human Livestock.
    Was so from the start.. You were never supposed to live to collect..
    People did,, so they raised the retirement age..(a couple times)

This will fix that "anomaly".
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Now it appears to be just about how to kill people.

Dont doubt it for a second.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."