Thread: N.G. troops deployed through the end of the year? The Catalyst?

N.G. troops deployed through the end of the year? The Catalyst?

Biden’s National Security Council is asking the Department of Defense to work with Capitol Police on plans for additional support following the March 12 deadline, according to an internal email. Agencies have a scheduled meeting to discuss these plans on February 17, per WTTG:

“If it’s not possible to sustain at the current level with NG personnel, we need to establish the number of NG personnel (DCNG and out-of-state) we can sustain for an extended period – at least through Fall 2021 – and understand additional options for providing DoD support, to include use of reserve personnel, as well as active component,” wrote Robert Salesses, who began Performing the Duties of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Global Security on January 20, 2021.
    https://nationalfile.com/biden-regim...h-fall-of-2021

Time for that million man armed march?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    National Guard soldiers on interminable patrol in our Nation's capitol get therapy dogs.

Therapy Dogs Surprise National Guard Troops

The 12 dogs were accompanied by their owners who stood at various spots throughout the hotel located at 14th and K Streets—and all the pups were eager to extend a two-paw salute to our armed services members.

“Seeing hardened military men and women, roll around on the ground with these amazing dogs, as if no one is watching, truly filled our souls with happiness and gratitude,” Hamilton Hotel director Joe Palminteri told GNN. “It was only an hour, but the smiles and warm embraces will last a lifetime.”
    Which is good because a month in D.C. seems like seven month's to those who do not reside within the walls of Mordor.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

End of the year is an understatement. These NG troops will probably be there permanently going forward.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-13-2021 at 05:56 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    End of the year is an understatement. These NG troops will probably be there permanently going forward.
    I say Americans set a date. Ain't no frikken Posse Comitatis.

Out by end of March. Period. Otherwise an armed Citizens march for expulsion.

Ya, want a catalyst. BOOM, der it iz!

Go in. The only order is "Stand down and go the $#@! home to your families. You got 24 hrs."

Politicians - ALL POLITICIANS - should fear for their lives on a daily basis.

They should be ashamed of themselves, and should regularly apologize to the people for their power.

If I had it my way, if we're to have any politicians at all, a citizen would be assigned to each one while they are in DC, and the least step out of line should result in immediate execution.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    what is Biden so afraid of?
    He's probably afraid of a million man march coming to DC and overthrowing him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Text of letter which I can't say how I got it:

General Daniel Hokanson
    Chief, National Guard Bureau
    1636 Defense Pentagon, Suite 2E630 Washington, DC 20301-1636

Dear General Hokanson:

The great men and women of the Arizona National Guard are always prepared to answer the call to duty in all operations, foreign and domestic, under proper authority. Be it wildfires, hurricanes, pandemics, multiple border missions, civil disturbance, and other domestic operations, or defending our democracy and our way of life during times of war and armed conflict abroad, the Arizona National Guard is “Always Ready, Always There.”

The events of 6 January 2020, in our Nation’s capital, were appalling and intolerable. Without regard to political affiliation or ideology, criminal action should, after proper due process, be prosecuted and those found guilty appropriately sentenced. The ongoing need to ensure the protection of Americans and our great institutions, in accordance with the law, is of paramount importance.

In support of the Presidential Inauguration, Arizona is providing four Explosive Ordnance Disposal personnel in Title 10 status. In addition, we are providing administrative and food service personnel in Title 32 status. We are also providing military airlift, to the District of Columbia, incidental to our routine training missions.

Additionally, Arizona continues to maintain a Rapid Response Team, of more than 330 personnel, to project anywhere in the country, in State Active Duty status, when requested by the governor of a state in support of state efforts to quell any emergent civil disturbance.

Arizona has worked diligently to find appropriate legal authority to support the provision of National Guard members in direct support of current law enforcement efforts, in the District of Columbia. We have been unable to find such authority. In turn, beyond the forces described above, we cannot support the National Guard Bureau’s request that Arizona send six percent (6%) of its total force to the current District of Columbia operations.

On a previous telephone conference with the Chief of the National Guard Bureau and the other 53 adjutants general, I expressed my concerns regarding the current District of Columbia operation. To date, I have not received and am unaware of any written declaration or order, from the President of the United States, authorizing this civil disturbance operation. In addition, I have not been provided sufficient explanation, from the National Guard Bureau or Department of Defense, regarding the legality of National Guard members, in Title 32 USC 502(f)(2)(A) status, under the control of the Secretary of Defense, Secretary of the Army, and Commanding General of the District of Columbia (all federal officials) to provide direct support to civilian law enforcement including the performance of law enforcement activities. Such activity appears to be contrary to existing law and regulation including the Posse Comitatus Act (18 U.S.C. § 1385), DoDD 3025.18, and DoDI 3025.21.

My legal team raised the above concerns, regarding the Posse Comitatus Act and related DoD regulatory prohibitions on the use of the Title 32 USC 502(f)(2)(A) status to perform direct support to law enforcement and civil disturbance operations in the District of Columbia. They were informed by NGB-JA that our legal concerns were reviewed, and the Department of Defense elected not to follow its existing policy and regulation on the subject.

In addition to Posse Comitatus Act concerns, we have requested evidence of Presidential authorization for DoD support to civilian law enforcement/civil disturbance operations in the District of Columbia. It is my understanding that both DoDD 3025.18, and DoDI 3025.21 require Presidential approval for the use of DoD resources in support of civilian law enforcement and civil disturbance operations. We have yet to receive evidence of such Presidential authorization. To date, I have been provided only an 11 January 2021 White House press release referencing an, apparently, oral Presidential declaration of emergency in the District of Columbia and authorizing FEMA to provide disaster-relief to the District. The press release does not mention Presidential approval for the use of DoD resources in support of civilian law enforcement and civil disturbance operations.

Further, on 14 January 2021, the Director of the Army National Guard sent an email to all 54 adjutants general requesting we “screen” the National Guard Members participating in the District of Columbia operations, identify anyone we have “concerns about” after “reviewing their social media posts” and immediately report them to the NGB J34 Provost Marshal. According to the Director of the Army National Guard, the Judge Advocate General of the Army opined the social media screening is appropriate. I disagree.

I do not believe the above-described social media screening is appropriate. I raised my concerns to the Director of the Air National Guard. He agreed the screening was inappropriate and stated the Air National Guard would not participate in it.

Arizona stands fully-prepared to lawfully provide National Guard support to any state, territory, or district affected by a disaster or emergency, including civil disturbance. We also stand fully- prepared to lawfully support our federal partners. The Arizona National Guard cannot, however, commit its outstanding citizen-soldiers and airmen to any mission without proper legal authority.

Sincerely,
    MICHAEL T. MCGUIRE Major General
    AZ ANG The Adjutant General
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Text of letter which I can't say how I got it:
    Thank you for posting and doing the job of our investigative journalist betters. Occasionally we get more signal than noise.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Yesterday, the CRS provided this report to Congress on the historical, military, and legal history of NG deployment to D.C.

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF11768

XNN

So they said today there was supposed to be an militia attack in D.C.

Now they say they need troops for an addition 2 months beyond the March 15th withdraw.

Is it time yet?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So they said today there was supposed to be an militia attack in D.C.

Now they say they need troops for an addition 2 months beyond the March 15th withdraw.

Is it time yet?
    They'll keep saying they have intelligence reports indicating that another attack is coming soon. Once it doesn't happen, they'll claim their heroes and will use it as justification to have the NG permanently there.

Calvin Coolidge