Thread: White House Considers Mandate Requiring All Domestic Air Travelers To Test Negative For COVID

White House Considers Mandate Requiring All Domestic Air Travelers To Test Negative For COVID

White House Considers Mandate Requiring All Domestic Air Travelers To Test Negative For COVID-19

The Biden administration is considering a mandate requiring all domestic air travelers to present a negative coronavirus test before boarding a flight.

Delta Air Lines' CEO is calling it a "horrible idea" that would be a logistical nightmare for airlines and take tests away from sick people.
    Video at link: https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2021...ng-coronavirus
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How is that even possible when the tests have built in 97% positive rate?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Relatively speaking, if this made any sense, then air travelers would be tested for other respiratory diseases like TB, Whooping Cough and the flu.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Requirement for Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test or Recovery from COVID-19 for All Air Passengers Arriving in the United States

If you plan to travel internationally, you will need to get tested no more than 3 days before you travel by air into the United States (US) and show your negative result to the airline before you board your flight, or be prepared to show documentation of recovery (proof of a recent positive viral test and a letter from your healthcare provider or a public health official stating that you were cleared to travel).

On January 12, 2021, CDC announced an Order requiring all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country to get tested no more than 3 days before their flight departs and to present the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. Air passengers will also be required to confirm that the information they present is true in the form of an attestation. This Order is effective as of 12:01am EST (5:01am GMT) on January 26, 2021.
    More: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...travelers.html

Retards
    Do something Danke

Good thing the Democrats are now saying that the PCR tests aren't accurate.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

And which Republicans will fight it?

None?

Rand might have some free time now that he's not golfing with the pResident. Or maybe he could bash and ridicule libertarians again. Especially now that so many here find Dividing and Conquering the New Mission.

Bitch McConMan? He's going to go right along. Because that's what the District of Criminals does.

Where's Jesse Benton now?

Enjoy the circus.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    How is that even possible when the tests have built in 97% positive rate?
    That is what I was gonna say.

Might just as well as determine who can fly and who can not with a Dungeons & Dragons 100 Sided Dice and only allow those who roll a 98, 99, or 100 to fly. Its not about actual safety, it IS about everything they can do to bolster their bull$#@! numbers, which means as many scenarios as possible where they can force people to get tested. Hence why they want tests at certain types of crowds. Protesting and Rioting of course do not require testing for obvious purposes, but Superbowl would have been a fantastic excuse that in order to even get in, you need a $#@!ing ANAL swab (not exaggerating on that), and if you dont qualify, then you get no refund. But its not enough of an event. They need ordinary every day things. SO dont be surprised if within a year, in order to enter a Federal Building you MUST be ANAL swabbed and test negative. That should really get those bull$#@! numbers even higher and manufacture MORE FEAR.

All they are really thinking is "look at these numbers" and "be afraid of how high these numbers are".

Side note. All minimum wage employees, in order to qualify for the new $75 dollar an hour Minimum Wage, must be subjected to HOURLY ANAL SWABS, and will only be required to work 666 hours each work day, and are expected that these hours are satisfied in a standard 24 hour day. The HOOPS that they demand you jump through for their CIRCUS SHOW will ALWAYS set you up to fail.

Never about a virus. ALWAYS about TOTAL CONTROL.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lots of hyperbole above lol but I agree with the idea. Everything is designed to take control from people- turning free citizens into subjects.

Control is the name of their game.
    No - No - No - No