Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ammo Company Announces No Tolerance Policy for Joe Biden Voters

Ammo Company Announces No Tolerance Policy for Joe Biden Voters

Michigan ammunition manufacturing company Fenix Ammunition announced a no tolerance policy relating to sales to Joe Biden voters on Thursday, sending left-wingers up in arms over the consequences of their own actions.

Customers who use Fenix Ammo’s website are asked to affirm that they didn’t vote for Joe Biden when making a purchase. The Novi company primarily sells ammunition online.

Fenix’s owners cited Biden’s pledge to criminalize online sales of ammunition as justification for the no tolerance policy. If Biden enacted such a gun control measure, it would destroy Fenix’s business, as well as many other smaller manufacturers of ammunition that lack the capability to compete with outdoors franchises. Guns and ammunition are one of the few industries in the country still defined by small and medium business, with globalist corporations notoriously opposed to the concept of everyday citizens owning guns.

Fenix went on to explain the policy on Twitter, explaining that its customers can’t expect to support measures that would destroy the business while expecting to be served.

Whining from Biden collaborators who expect their gun rights to be recognized by those who they voted to take them from wasn’t tolerated.

The policy has been met with a surge of interest and sales from the Second Amendment community. Fenix sold out its latest production batch of 9mm ammunition in less than a hour today, and overwhelming demand for ammo continues to sell out every form of cartridge the company manufactures.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/michig...-biden-voters/
    Last edited by phill4paul; 02-11-2021 at 06:05 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One of the reasons I too have a zero tolerance policy on biden voters.
    Do something Danke

This is the way.

"Our nation's ideological self-segregation is proceeding nicely." -- Michael Malice
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Private company can do whatever they want.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Good idea. Leave the Biden voters defenseless when the Marxists end up eventually coming after them too.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This is a matter of self preservation now.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-12-2021 at 08:39 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

They have a really nice Hawaiian shirt in their online store.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Private company can do whatever they want.
    Biden Voters .....minorities....protected class...Das' Racis'
    Now bake that f u c k i n g ammo.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

The full thread:

https://twitter.com/FenixAmmunition/...84292990656514

https://twitter.com/FenixAmmunition/...84295247134727

https://twitter.com/FenixAmmunition/...86772776407045

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    This is the way.

"Our nation's ideological self-segregation is proceeding nicely." -- Michael Malice

Michigan Ammo Maker Fenix Ammunition Cited for Mask Mandate Non-Compliance

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/mi...on-compliance/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Michigan Ammo Maker Fenix Ammunition Cited for Mask Mandate Non-Compliance

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/mi...on-compliance/
    They probably employee anti-vaxxers exclusively.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

$#@! Farmer sounds like a sovereign citizen. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

It's encouraging to see all of this support for private companies deciding who they want to do business with and who they don't
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

It's encouraging to see all of this support for private companies deciding who they want to do business with and who they don't
    What are you worried about ammo for? I hear that you are trained to smack the hell out of an attacker with your dildo.

Uh, ya, except the right is doing cancel culture as a reaction to the left doing it for years, to mock the left and for reasons like people on the left trying to take away their second amendment rights. The left is doing it over beep bop boop.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Uh, ya, except the right is doing cancel culture as a reaction to the left doing it for years, to mock the left and for reasons like people on the left trying to take away their second amendment rights. The left is doing it over beep bop boop.
    Dixie Chicks
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Dixie Chicks
    That seems to be a reversal of the situation we are discussing here. This isn't about people cancelling from the bottom up, this is about cancellation from the top-down.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Fenix Ammunition
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

That seems to be a reversal of the situation we are discussing here. This isn't about people cancelling from the bottom up, this is about cancellation from the top-down.
    French fries
    Pinochet is the model

French fries
    Wooosh

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wooosh
    Colin Kaepernick
    Pinochet is the model

Colin Kaepernick
    You haven't been paying attention, much, have you?

Do you agree that it's okay to become evil in order to mock evil?
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Do you agree that it's okay to become evil in order to mock evil?
    There is nothing evil occurring here.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    There is nothing evil occurring here.
    Contributing to trends that are leading to the deterioration of the country is whatever you want to call it. But as long as both sides keep playing this ping pong game of "well they did it before me" the trend won't end. Someone has to just bury it and rise above the nonsense.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Contributing to trends that are leading to the deterioration of the country is whatever you want to call it. But as long as both sides keep playing this ping pong game of "well they did it before me" the trend won't end. Someone has to just bury it and rise above the nonsense.
    When the ideological and cultural bonds that unite us no longer exist, "deterioration" of a country is a good thing.

As an ideological unit, this "country" no longer exists. Decay is the natural next step.

Then, rebirth.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast