Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 86

Thread: [Split] COVID, Vaccines and Lockdowns

  1. #1

    [Split] COVID, Vaccines and Lockdowns

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    In my adult life Trump was the first President to not directly $#@! me over in some way.

    He also cut income taxes by 0.5% which is more than any President in the last 50? years.

    He had a basically zero impact on my life.

    Which makes him basically the greatest president of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This.
    So I can assume you two are first in line to get the RNA therapy "vaccine" he paid trillions of our money to develop?

    The only time in your lifetimes you've had a greater personal threat in the White House is the last two weeks. Take off those damned "R"ose colored glasses and stomp on them.

    Yeah, Trump threw us a couple of bones. But he saved the really big one to bone us with.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-09-2021 at 11:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So I can assume you two are first in line to get the RNA therapy "vaccine" he paid trillions of our money to develop?

    The only time in your lifetimes you've had a greater personal threat in the White House is the last two weeks. Take off those damned "R"ose colored glasses and stomp on them.

    Yeah, Trump threw us a couple of bones. But he saved the really big one to bone us with.
    No way I'm ever taking taking a vaccine. That $#@! makes you artistic. Which everyone knows is the first stop on the gay train.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    No way I'm ever taking taking a vaccine. That $#@! makes you artistic. Which everyone knows is the first stop on the gay train.
    Someone get this man a microphone and a stage
    No - No - No - No
    2016

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    In my adult life Trump was the first President to not directly $#@! me over in some way.
    If that's really true, then you're one of the lucky ones.

    Most of us suffered a fair amount under the weight of the Trump/COVID lockdowns, arguably more than we have under anything else any other presidents of our lifetimes have imposed on us.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    If that's really trued, then you're one of the lucky ones.

    Most of us suffered a fair amount under the weight of the Trump/COVID lockdowns, arguably more than we have under anything else any other presidents of our lifetimes have imposed on us.
    The "Trump" lockdowns? What did he lock down, exactly?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The "Trump" lockdowns? What did he lock down, exactly?
    This has been asked and answered 100 times on this website already.

    He locked down tons of things, at unprecedented levels. Some of these were lockdowns he imposed single-handedly by executive order, such as his travel restrictions, and others were lockdowns the he teamed up with governors to impose on us at the state level, which they did under his administration's direction and never would have been able to do without his guidance and assistance. In all cases Trump deserves a great deal of the responsibility for them. Never in my life have I experienced anything like this. Most people I know can say the same. If it didn't affect you, then again, you're lucky.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 02-10-2021 at 10:14 AM.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    What will likely be different 4 years from now is that your AR-15 will be banned or tightly regulated.

    They have the votes.

    They just apparently have more important things to do right now, like impeaching Trump.

    Delaying their agenda, is yet another one of his unintended gifts to this country.

    And while you're enjoying that circus, how many of your relatives are lining up for an armful of Warp Speed®?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-10-2021 at 10:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    This has been asked and answered 100 times on this website already.

    He locked down tons of things, at unprecedented levels. Some of these were lockdowns he imposed single-handedly by executive order, such as his travel restrictions
    Yep. This certainly didn't affect me. I can't say I really care, and even if I did want to travel internationally, I still would have been able to go most places.

    , and others were lockdowns the he teamed up with governors to impose on us at the state level, which they did under his administration's direction and never would have been able to do without his guidance and assistance.
    This is the first I've heard of this. Source?

    In all cases Trump deserves a great deal of the responsibility for them. Never in my life have I experienced anything like this. Most people I know can say the same. If it didn't affect you, then again, your lucky.
    Perhaps I am lucky. I usually am, in most things.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And while you're enjoying that circus, how many of your relatives are lining up for an armful of Warp Speed®?
    I don't think any of them are.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Source?
    Again, this has been covered on this website 100 times. If you don't know, it's because of your TDS. I'm not going to waste a lot of time going back over what we all lived through just so you can't engage in your revisionist history.

    See the "Lockdowns" section of this article.
    https://www.aier.org/article/the-eco...dministration/

    And, while you're at it, you might want to read the other parts too if you think Trump didn't do much harm as president.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And while you're enjoying that circus, how many of your relatives are lining up for an armful of Warp Speed®?
    Wish I could +rep you again!

    My POV is that either Trump has been part of TPTB's circus from the beginning & has played his devotees well- OR- TPTB knew his brattiness so perfectly, that they worked him beautifully, so that he would play right along in their hands.
    There is no spoon.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Again, this has been covered on this website 100 times.
    Has it? I think you're full of $#@!. Regardless, this is the first time I've seen it.

    I don't make a habit of ignoring posts, no matter how stupid they are. (except for Sonny Tufts I pretty much do ignore all of his posts.)

    See the "Lockdowns" section of this article.
    https://www.aier.org/article/the-eco...dministration/
    I don't recall Trump encouraging lockdowns. I'll even grant he probably did. I just don't care.

    It wasn't a mandate, and it didn't affect me.

    Blame your own $#@!ing state's governor if you got affected by it.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I don't recall Trump encouraging lockdowns. I'll even grant he probably did. I just don't care.

    It wasn't a mandate, and it didn't affect me.

    Blame your own $#@!ing state's governor if you got affected by it.
    Again, if you don't remember that, it's due to your TDS. He didn't just probably do it. He did it.

    It was a mandate in most states. A mandate that never would have been possible without the Trump administration's guidance and support. Again if it didn't affect you, you're lucky.

    I do blame my governor. There's blame enough to go around to both the governors and Trump. But there's no way of spinning what actually happened to somehow alleviate Trump of his share of the blame for what those governors did with his help.

    If you are so intent on excusing Trump for what he did that you're going to retreat to some line of argument like, "Trump didn't put a gun to the governors' heads and force them to do it, so he shouldn't get any of the blame for what they did," then fine, that's how you're going to look at it. But for reasonable people, that's not how accountability for criminal acts performed by people acting in concert with one another works.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 02-10-2021 at 10:48 AM.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    It was a mandate in most states. A mandate that never would have been possible without the Trump administration's guidance and support. Again if it didn't affect you, you're lucky.

    I do blame my governor. There's blame enough to go around to both the governors and Trump. But there's no way of spinning what actually happened to somehow alleviate Trump of his share of the blame for what those governors did with his help.
    It was mandated by your state. Trump didn't mandate that, nor his administration.

    Part of believing in state's rights, is also believing in state's accountability.

    You can blame Trump if that's how you prefer. I don't give a $#@! what he encourages, he says dumb $#@! all the time. As long as he doesn't mandate.

    edit: and btw, my list of people I ignore due to their massive TDS is now 2 people. You and Sonny
    Last edited by TheTexan; 02-10-2021 at 10:57 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  17. #15
    Who am I to arm chair quarterback the presidency when a purported Pandemic is threatening the world. I wonder what real time decisions @Invisible Man would have made if the world was awaiting his response.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It was mandated by your state. Trump didn't mandate that, nor his administration.

    Part of believing in state's rights, is also believing in state's accountability.

    You can blame Trump if that's how you prefer. I don't give a $#@! what he encourages, he says dumb $#@! all the time. As long as he doesn't mandate.
    Even with the BLM and ANTIFA mayhem, Trump left it to the states while offering assistance.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Has it? I think you're full of $#@!. Regardless, this is the first time I've seen it.

    Just a couple that I found quickly in my own history. There are a lot more.

    This has been gone over ad nauseam. Trumpers just ignore it.

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post7012863
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ns#post7008975

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It was mandated by your state. Trump didn't mandate that, nor his administration.

    Part of believing in state's rights, is also believing in state's accountability.

    You can blame Trump if that's how you prefer. I don't give a $#@! what he encourages, he says dumb $#@! all the time. As long as he doesn't mandate.
    Didn't you know? All roads lead to Trump.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It was mandated by your state. Trump didn't mandate that, nor his administration.
    The state was the immediate enforcer of a policy that was recommended to them by the Trump administration. The Trump administration not only recommended it, they provided the support that was needed to implement it.

    You talk like you seem to think that all of a sudden out of the blue 40+ states all implemented cookie-cutter lockdown orders independently from one another in a span of a couple days by shear coincidence.

    If you really want to look at this objectively and get answers, and not just make excuses for Trump, check out the document, “The U.S. Government COVID-19 Response Plan”, which his administration released. Download it, and do a search for every occurrence of "SLTT" (for state, local, tribal and territorial government). Notice how those state measures were implementations of a plan that came down to them from the Trump administration, and all the things in that document about how federal support would be provided for them. Take note of what it says on pages 22 and 49 in particular.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Didn't you know? All roads lead to Trump.
    Or, in other words, "the buck stops here," as is typically admitted by those who aren't intent on alleviating presidents of the responsibility of the actions taken by their administrations.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Who am I to arm chair quarterback the presidency when a purported Pandemic is threatening the world. I wonder what real time decisions @Invisible Man would have made if the world was awaiting his response.
    That's not too difficult. I would not have imposed the lockdowns. It's a no brainer. There never was any good case to be made for them. And this was recognized immediately by free market proponents.

    You can go back and read Jeffrey Tucker's articles about this as it was all unfolding in real time, and see that it's not just Monday morning quarter backing. It was wrong when it happened, and it was obviously and inexcusably wrong.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Or, in other words, "the buck stops here," as is typically admitted by those who aren't intent on alleviating presidents of the responsibility of the actions taken by their administrations.
    Sure, we can blame Trump for everything Newsom or Whitmer or Coumo does. That makes perfect sense. Who is "alleviating" people of responsibility again?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    You can blame Trump if that's how you prefer. I don't give a $#@! what he encourages, he says dumb $#@! all the time. As long as he doesn't mandate.
    So he can fund tyranny by states, using money that he got from taxes, which he mandates that people pay. But if he didn't hold a gun to those governors' heads, the blame goes 100% to them and 0% to him.

    That's the epitome of TDS right there.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    The state was the immediate enforcer of a policy that was recommended to them by the Trump administration. The Trump administration not only recommended it, they provided the support that was needed to implement it.

    You talk like you seem to think that all of a sudden out of the blue 40+ states all implemented cookie-cutter lockdown orders independently from one another in a span of a couple days by shear coincidence.

    If you really want to look at this objectively and get answers, and not just make excuses for Trump, check out the document, [FONT="]“The U.S. Government COVID-19 Response Plan”, [/FONT]which his administration released. Download it, and do a search for every occurrence of "SLTT" (for state, local, tribal and territorial government). Notice how those state measures were implementations of a plan that came down to them from the Trump administration, and all the things in that document about how federal support would be provided for them. Take note of what it says on pages 22 and 49 in particular.
    The Federal government can make recommendations all day long for I care. Everyone and their $#@!ing cousin had 30+ ideas on how to combat the virus. The federal government included.

    Bottom line, is it wasn't a mandate.

    If you take someone's advice, and then blame them for giving you advice, that just makes you the $#@!.

    If you're so against lockdown, my advice to you, is move to a state that doesn't suck.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Sure, we can blame Trump for everything Newsom or Whitmer or Coumo does. That makes perfect sense. Who is "alleviating" people of responsibility again?
    Not everything they did. Just the parts where he teamed up with them.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The Federal government can make recommendations all day long for I care. Everyone and their $#@!ing cousin had 30+ ideas on how to combat the virus. The federal government included.

    Bottom line, is it wasn't a mandate.

    If you take someone's advice, and then blame them for giving you advice, that just makes you the $#@!.

    If you're so against lockdown, my advice to you, is move to a state that doesn't suck.
    When people conspire with one another to commit crimes, we don't have to pick one of the conspirators and say that all the blame goes to them and none to the others. We get to blame everyone who participated in the conspiracy for their role in it.

    In the case of the lockdowns, Trump's role was not small. He didn't just give the governors advice, he gave them the tools they needed to accomplish what he advised them to do. Without the part that his administration played the lockdowns wouldn't have and couldn't have happened.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 02-10-2021 at 11:12 AM.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    So he can fund tyranny by states, using money that he got from taxes, which he mandates that people pay. But if he didn't hold a gun to those governors' heads, the blame goes 100% to them and 0% to him.

    That's the epitome of TDS right there.
    I don't like that tax money went to it, I will not defend it, and never have.

    Tax money goes to all kinds of stupid $#@!, and I can say that I oppose all of it.

    It doesn't change the fact that it wasn't a federal mandate to lock down.

    And your constant derision of me for "TDS" leads me to believe that it is you who are irreversibly inflicted with the illness of the same name.

    From this point forward, don't expect me to try to reply constructively to you. It's not worth my time.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I don't like that tax money went to it, I will not defend it, and never have.
    Arguing that Trump is blameless for what he did is defending it.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Arguing that Trump is blameless for what he did is defending it.
    By that standard, literally everything any government does anywhere in the world, is Trump's fault, because they received tax money from the US during his presidency.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    By that standard, literally everything any government does anywhere in the world, is Trump's fault, because they received tax money from the US during his presidency.
    No. Only the things that those governments did when they were given tax money that was given for the express purpose of doing those things, and especially when the decision to give them that money was made by the Trump administration and was not legislated by Congress.

    This is what happened in the case of the Trump lockdowns.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2020, 05:16 PM
  2. COVID-19 Lockdowns: Liberty and Science
    By libertasbella in forum Coronavirus SARS-CoV2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2020, 01:19 PM
  3. Think The Covid Vaccine Will End Lockdowns? Think Again!
    By Brian4Liberty in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-09-2020, 10:42 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-16-2020, 09:56 PM
  5. Protest COVID lockdowns...you're a racist
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2020, 09:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •