Thread: Fauci predicts by April it will be ‘open season’ for vaccinations in the US

Fauci predicts by April it will be ‘open season’ for vaccinations in the US

hxxps://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/02/11/nation/fauci-predicts-by-april-it-will-be-open-season-vaccinations-us/

So are we wild animals about to be hunted or something? That's what "open season" has always meant to me.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    hxxps://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/02/11/nation/fauci-predicts-by-april-it-will-be-open-season-vaccinations-us/

So are we wild animals about to be hunted or something? That's what "open season" has always meant to me.
    That is Exactly what it sounds like.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Thanks but no thanks. I'm Pro-choice about medical decisions on my own body.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Elmer Fudd is Fauci and Daffy is hopefully (Gates Foundation hopes) many people buying the bait and switch tactics.

Last edited by donnay; 02-11-2021 at 04:03 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Great but latest polls are saying anywhere at least 1 in 3 are refusing the vax. Some polls put it at over 40%.

With the use of the phrase "open season", it sounds like he's implying that all anti-vaxers are going to be hunted down.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

We will know it's under consideration when Pneu-Dart gets a $100M contract from the CDC. Being a PA company, I'm sure the entire company is staffed with B-H supporters who would happily help their fellow country(wo)men(xer) get up-to-date on their vaccinations.

Pneu-Dart Inc.

XNN
    Last edited by XNavyNuke; 02-12-2021 at 06:51 AM.
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Today in history Feb 11, 2006, Dick Cheney shot his friend in the face
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.