Thread: Woman Brutally Attacked By Another Woman. RACISM!

Woman Brutally Attacked By Another Woman. RACISM!

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Only on CBS3, a couple says they were brutally attacked by a woman because of their interracial relationship last Friday in North Philadelphia. Police are searching for the suspect and is asking anyone with information to come forward.

Tonight, the victim and her boyfriend, who tried to intervene, are speaking out.

Nearly one week ago, this couple, whose names and identities we’ve concealed, say they were attacked by a woman they’ve never met for dating interracially. The victim is white. Her boyfriend is Black. The female attacker is also Black.

“It takes her seconds to drop the fact that it was a problem of me being white in that neighborhood, that I don’t belong there, and that white women shouldn’t date Black men,” the victim said. “She’s repeatedly coming at me, saying to my boyfriend who is trying to get in between us to block her, ‘This is between her and me.’ Again, I have never met this woman and neither has my boyfriend.”

It happened last Friday around 6:30 p.m. on the 4900 block of Broad Street. The couple says the female suspect came up behind them, out of nowhere, as they were walking into a convenience store.

“(The suspect) grabs my hair, pulls it and I’m yanked to the ground,” the victim recalls.

According to a police report, the attacker allegedly continued to beat and stab the victim in the face with her key.

“My boyfriend is trying to peel her off me but the more he is doing that, the harder she is gripping onto my hair. If he had not kept throwing her off me, I would have died from her beating me,” says the victim.

As a crowd gathered, the attacker allegedly strangled her.

“She is digging her nails into my neck until I can’t breathe anymore,” the victim said.
    The attacker suddenly stopped and returned to her car as the victim snapped a photo of her.

“As I do that, I see her pull out her gun,” the victim said. “I was like this is how I die, this is it.”

The victim yelled, “I have your picture.” She says the attacker put her gun back in the car and the couple was able to get away.
    https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...ng-experience/

Here is the RACISS Black supremacist!!!!

Cut and dried HATE CRIME. Wonder if she will be charged for it?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Black women have as large a problem with white women dating "their" men as white men once had a problem (I say once because I don't think as many care anymore) with "their" women dating black men.

True story. No debate.

And while we're on the subject, how about all of those Asians being brutally assaulted in CA? Apparently there's a common thread behind the perps. I'm not seeing much media traction on any of it, though?
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Here is the RACISS Black supremacist!!!!
    Not possible. Only white people can be racist.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Cut and dried HATE CRIME. Wonder if she will be charged for it?
    Cut and dried self-defense. The white woman was engaging in wanton cultural appropriation. Something had to be done.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    And while we're on the subject, how about all of those Asians being brutally assaulted in CA? Apparently there's a common thread behind the perps. I'm not seeing much media traction on any of it, though?
    They report it as a dramatic rise in “hate crimes”, without identifying the perps.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.