Thread: The End of The Insanity is Near - Will a $15 Minimum Wage Save Us?

The End of The Insanity is Near - Will a $15 Minimum Wage Save Us?

The End of The Insanity is Near - Will a $15 Minimum Wage Save Us?

Once government intervention into the lives of the citizens, it eventually turns into an addiction. In America, the addiction to government intervention began a century ago. Today, the government intervenes into just about every aspect of a citizen's life. The focus is always on the superficial and the immediate. Long-term consequences aren't even considered. Well, the long-term has arrived and the consequences are bad.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh me buck-0s... the insanity's barely begun.

Get close to your dramamine, for the ride promises to be interesting.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

15/hr min wage will bring about innovations in efficiently running a business, so now you will only need to hire technicians to fix the robots
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

$15 an hour Minimum Wage is about convincing any Business Owner that wants to stay in business to buy a ROBOT to do the job of the HUMAN.

Lets make no mistake here. Their INTENT is to MURDER THE ECONOMY.

An Economic Crisis is a "Crisis" when they can "get the most done". They want to replace our Fiat Paper Currency with a Fiat Digital Currency, drive prices on everything so high that people panic over to Fiat Digital. Then on Fiat Digital, you are now carrying Mark of the Beast. You wont be able to buy Illegal Food, Illegal Medications, Illegal Education, or any product or service that does not come from those deemed worthy to survive.

See, the problem here is that its not that the wage has gone up, rather, the value of the Fiat Paper Dollar keeps going DOWN.

Fed Chief Says Government Not Concerned With Record-High Debt
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/fed-c...ord-high-debt/

Video at link.

Money has always been a Weapon against the Poor. This is like a Monetary Nuclear Weapon.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.