Thread: CDC Exposed: Inflated Covid Deaths By 1600% Throughout The Election, “Violated Multiple Federa

CDC Exposed: Inflated Covid Deaths By 1600% Throughout The Election, “Violated Multiple Federa

CDC Exposed: Inflated Covid Deaths By 1600% Throughout The Election, “Violated Multiple Federal Laws” Peer-Reviewed Study Finds…State, Local Governments Must Act

By Patty McMurray
    Published February 9, 2021 at 7:54pm

100 Percent Fed Up reports – Throughout the election, Donald Trump was battered by CCP Virus statistics in order to hurt the American economy and his political campaign. We know that it was shamelessly wielded as a political weapon to prevent President Trump and his supporters from rallying as Antifa and Black Lives Matter burned progressive poor and minority neighborhoods to the ground throughout the entire year. Now that Biden has been installed into the office of president, he promises to increase Covid lockdown measures and extend them further into your ability to travel and force unscientific mask-wearing for at least 100 days.

But, a new peer reviewed study has been released that finds the CDC numbers to be so wildly unsupported as to be pure propaganda that is based on wholly unscientific practices that were needlessly created on-the-spot.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But does it all even out when you factor in all of the nursing home COVID deaths that Coumo covered up?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Inflating coronavirus deaths? I'm shocked by this revelation.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    But does it all even out when you factor in all of the nursing home COVID deaths that Coumo covered up?
    I am sure it would. It has been reported that Cuomo killed 12,000 plus elderly. Cuomo wasn't the only governor to do this; Wolf (PA), Murphy (NJ), and a few others made the death rates higher as well. This particular scamdemic was set up to control most people with fear, nothing more.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Like everything else this will be brushed off as baseless lies. Follow the Science!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Like everything else this will be brushed off as baseless lies. Follow the Science!
    I don't think so. More and more people are realizing that many of these so-called agencies are not following logic or science.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I don't think so. More and more people are realizing that many of these so-called agencies are not following logic or science.
    I quit paying attention to the numbers I think back in April when they issued guidance that basically defined a covid death as any death whatsoever as long as they knew someone that might have had covid, or knew someone that knew someone that might have had covid.

I think they called this "likely covid deaths". Previously they were using a standard of "confirmed covid deaths" (e.g., with testing).

Once they started using "likely covid deaths", the "confirmed" numbers became impossible to find because they were simply no longer being tracked.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 02-11-2021 at 09:50 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I don't think people are capable of realizing logic.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I quit paying attention to the numbers I think back in April when they issued guidance that basically defined a covid death as any death whatsoever as long as they knew someone that might have had covid, or knew someone that knew someone that might have had covid.

I think they called this "likely covid deaths". Previously they were using a standard of "confirmed covid deaths" (e.g., with testing).

Once they started using "likely covid deaths", the "confirmed" numbers became impossible to find because they were simply no longer being tracked.
    Exactly! However, people I work with that believed all this nonsense are now calling it BS!

I don't think people are capable of realizing logic.
    Don't write them off yet. I am seeing a lot of people realizing that the science the officials are spewing is complete BS.

Don't write them off yet. I am seeing a lot of people realizing that the science the officials are spewing is complete BS.
    I think the expression, "led to believe" is more like what takes place these days. People think what they are told to think so if something is changing, most people were Led to the change. The Liberty movement has little to no impact on leading others. I think it will be the greatest political waste ever if the Trump Movement fizzles and dies. It matters not who takes it up but there are around 80 Million people or probably more that want to change things.

This isn't very surprising, as in September 2020 it was reported that 94% of the COVID fatalities died "with" other conditions (causes of death).

See 2 excerpts from the report, arguing how federal law was (potentially) broken to inflate the COVID-19 numbers, and bypassing "federal oversight".
    April 14, 2020 – In potential violation of the PRA & IQA, the CDC adopts the CSTE COVID-19 Position Paper, significantly altering standard established medical criteria for diagnosis, exclusively for COVID-19. In doing so, the CDC bypasses federal oversight by the OIRA once again.
    (...)

By implementing new rules exclusively for COVID-19, while denying the public an opportunity for meaningful participation in the decision making process and failing to create a record in which the agency clearly set forth the reasons for its action, we allege the CDC violated the express intent of Congress and acted in an arbitrary and capricious manner.
    As a result of these changes, we allege the CDC compromised the quality, objectivity and integrity of all COVID-19 data collected to date.

In reality the number of COVID cases and deaths are inflated by the little known TeleTracking (that is connected to none other than lying Donald): Rigging-the-COVID-numbers-TeleTracking
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I think the expression, "led to believe" is more like what takes place these days. People think what they are told to think so if something is changing, most people were Led to the change. The Liberty movement has little to no impact on leading others. I think it will be the greatest political waste ever if the Trump Movement fizzles and dies. It matters not who takes it up but there are around 80 Million people or probably more that want to change things.
    the "liberty movement" has little impact because we are clean. Trump's support was marshaled behind him, in a more clean information flow that support would have all wound up here. So, instead of something like liberty gaining momentum, we get Trump. Our very own Julian.