Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment Trial

Impeachment Trial

It's on right now. What a joke. The "prosecution" are starting it out by showing a highly produced propaganda video, mostly showing the rioting, interspersed with GOP politicians talking. Pure Hollywood. They must have had help from MSNBC.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It's on right now. What a joke. The "prosecution" are starting it out by showing a highly produced propaganda video, mostly showing the rioting, interspersed with GOP politicians talking. Pure Hollywood. They must have had help from MSNBC.
    It is not propaganda when it is the truth. They showed real video of what went down at the capital that shows the magnitude of the threat. It was interspersed with what was going on inside and outside the capital building and the timing of Trump's speech. The video makes the case against Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    It is not propaganda when it is the truth.
    The best propaganda is quite often true.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Capitol riot on Jan. 6 began 30 minutes before Trump’s speech ended

Anyone who participated in the onset of the riot likely would have had to have left the Ellipse before the president even took the stage at the March to Save America.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ca...s-speech-ended
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If this happened for a myriad of other valid political reasons I would not have a problem with it. It is that they did this because their cult leader lost so they fought to install a dictator in place of a democratically elected government. A leader who did a piss poor job proving he actually won, failed to prove voter fraud and also failed to defend the integrity of the process in advance. This when the narrative in advance was they were going to hijack this election. Unless it was propaganda from his campaign to set the voter fraud narrative in advance in case he lost and we all got played.

People died and suffered serious injuries and for what? So he can hold rallies of worship and boast about his future news channel ratings? If you are going to take the capital it needs to be done for the right reasons and not for some cult of personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Is Lucasfilm involved? They have some pretty advanced Special Effects.

... they might get a better rate if they have their Special Effects all produced in China.

---

I have a feeling NO MATTER WHAT, that they are gonna find Trump GUILTY. Maxine Waters has already called for Trump to be charged with FIRST DEGREE MURDER, for which the penalty will be DEATH. Maxine Waters is off her $#@!ing rocker. Trouble is they are ALL off their $#@!ing rockers and they may go for it in order to launch a FIRST STRIKE on the Republican People of the United States. I have a high degree of confidence that regardless of EVIDENCE OF INNOCENCE they are gonna find him GUILTY.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

It is not propaganda when it is the truth. They showed real video of what went down at the capital that shows the magnitude of the threat. It was interspersed with what was going on inside and outside the capital building and the timing of Trump's speech. The video makes the case against Trump.
    They deliberately cut off right before he says "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard". It is propaganda, because it was crafted specifically to distort reality.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

The Senate should not be interested in people respecting time because they broke for 10 minutes and took way longer.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If this happened for a myriad of other valid political reasons I would not have a problem with it. It is that they did this because their cult leader lost so they fought to install a dictator in place of a democratically elected government. A leader who did a piss poor job proving he actually won, failed to prove voter fraud and also failed to defend the integrity of the process in advance. This when the narrative in advance was they were going to hijack this election. Unless it was propaganda from his campaign to set the voter fraud narrative in advance in case he lost and we all got played.

People died and suffered serious injuries and for what? So he can hold rallies of worship and boast about his future news channel ratings? If you are going to take the capital it needs to be done for the right reasons and not for some cult of personality.
    TDS. Got it?

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    They deliberately cut off right before he says "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard". It is propaganda, because it was crafted specifically to distort reality.
    Distort what reality since it was well known in advance these people were amped up for action. He then made a loaded speech to them when it was clear they would read between the lines. Then he covers himself from litigation by saying "peacefully" at one point. Anyone reading that speech in advance given the context would know it was you now what I really mean speech.

Distort what reality since it was well known in advance these people were amped up for action. He then made a loaded speech to them when it was clear they would read between the lines. Then he covers himself from litigation by saying "peacefully" at one point. Anyone reading that speech in advance given the context would know it was you now what I really mean speech.
    Reading between the lines is Subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    TDS. Got it?
    Sounds like you picked up the Trump support form of TDS. Which is kind of surprising given that you would attack me regularly 4-5 years ago here simply because I agreed with certain aspects of Trump policies even though I was not even a supporter.

I do what I have always done here, whether I like the candidate or not I discuss the good or bad aspects of policies. I state what is right and what is wrong since unlike you I do not cling to candidates like they are my cult leader and can discuss policies of candidates I dislike without going into full on hate mode.

It is called using logic and reason for these discussions, rather than raw emotion, got it?

Well well well, case closed then? Your opinion or the opinion of partisan political opponents "reading between the lines" is all that's needed to convict someone guilty of inciting violence? There doesn't have to be an ACTUAL call for violence?

Well then I look forward to the impeachment of many other congress critters BASED ON THE SAME STANDARD!!!!!!!

Except we know that won't happen because you'll just change the rules again.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Which people? The Anti-Fa agent provacateurs? Agents that were Left politically. Certainly was not the majority of Trump supporters. Have you seen the video of a Trump supporter berating the Capitol Police for just standing by while the incident was going down? I guess that Trump supporter didn't get the memo from Trump that it was insurrection day. So WHO was it that was amped? Who was it that had the Capitol Police stand down? Who was it that refused to call in the National Guard?
    You're very bad at seeing something for what it wasn't. That would be your TDS coming into play.

People died and suffered serious injuries and for what?
    People died. How is any of that Trump's fault?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Nothing but a bunch of political theater.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Elements of Truth is not the Whole Truth.

In the 1960's, after a major Olympic Race, Russian Media reported that their Russian Runner came in 2nd Place while the American Runner came in 2nd to Last. U.S. media reported something quite different, that the American Runner beat the Russian Runner. BOTH WERE LYING. How? Exclusion of Evidence. The WHOLE TRUTH is that there were only TWO RUNNERS in the race, and that changes the Perception of what happened.

Thats exactly what they are gonna do with Trump. Exclude any information that shows just how $#@!ing guilty they are.

For the record, Trump isnt on trial. It is the entire AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Ten bucks says no matter what he will be found GUILTY, thus, the AMERICAN PUBLIC is GUILTY of BEING AMERICAN.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Well well well, case closed then? Your opinion or the opinion of partisan political opponents "reading between the lines" is all that's needed to convict someone guilty of inciting violence? There doesn't have to be an ACTUAL call for violence?

Well then I look forward to the impeachment of many other congress critters BASED ON THE SAME STANDARD!!!!!!!

Except we know that won't happen because you'll just change the rules again.
    As if feeding into an angry mob is not going to result in violence? That speech at a time when people were calling for rioting at the capital. Everyone knew it was like powder keg and had been talking about what was going to happen weeks before hand. It was like saying make sure there is not a fire in a crowded room. (of course not yelling fire to skirt the law)
    Last edited by kahless; 02-09-2021 at 02:56 PM.

I'm
    Trump
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Ten bucks says no matter what he will be found GUILTY, thus, the AMERICAN PUBLIC is GUILTY of BEING AMERICAN.
    There aren't enough Republican Senators with the cojones to find Trump guilty.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

I think these are legit questions:

Impeachment can ONLY apply to the CURRENT President. Right?

#1 - How can they LEGALLY impeach Trump if he is "NOT" the Current President? It would invalidate the proceedings.
    #2 - Does continuing with the FALSE IMPEACHMENT mean they are Admitting that Trump IS still the President?
    1776 > 1984

As if feeding into an angry mob is not going to result in violence? That speech at a time when people were calling for rioting at the capital. Everyone knew it was like powder keg and had been talking about what was going to happen weeks before hand. It was like saying make sure there is not a fire in a crowded room. (of course not yelling fire to skirt the law)
    You squawk the MSM points well. The Marxist talking point, that is.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1612900660162.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	271.3 KB 
ID:	7987
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That sounds exactly like something a Russian bot would say ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I think these are legit questions:

Impeachment can ONLY apply to the CURRENT President. Right?

#1 - How can they LEGALLY impeach Trump if he is "NOT" the Current President? It would invalidate the proceedings.
    #2 - Does continuing with the FALSE IMPEACHMENT mean they are Admitting that Trump IS still the President?
    The democrats opened todays proceedings attempting to address this question. They gave prior examples of civilian federal officers impeached and tried in the senate after they resigned. But I saw no example given of a former elected official being tried in the senate after leaving office.

Another thought is now that Trump is a private citizen, there is a legal system in place, why hasn't a DC jury been convened to indict and prosecute him if he did in fact commit a crime?

1776 > 1984

The democrats opened todays proceedings attempting to address this question. They gave prior examples of civilian federal officers impeached and tried in the senate after they resigned. But I saw no example given of a former elected official being tried in the senate after leaving office.

Another thought is now that Trump is a private citizen, there is a legal system in place, why hasn't a DC jury been convened to indict and prosecute him if he did in fact commit a crime?
    5am SWAT raid forthcoming.

It was more like yelling "the election was stolen!" in a crowded room.

If people riot and people die just because you yell out the "election was stolen", that's not on you.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You squawk the MSM points well. The Marxist talking point, that is.
    Look how much you let people control how you think over the years. You went from being told you have TDS to now calling others out for having TDS. Now you say I am using "Marxist" talking points since you have been conditioned to repeat since it is trending now. Think for yourself man rather than let some pundit do it for you.

I have not tuned into the MSM so I did not get my opinion from the MSM or anyone else. I listened to Trump's own words which deep down you and I both know it was read between the lines, wink, wink. Of course not legally actionable, but we know.

So you want to play (R) strategist here and play talking points nonsense to give your team cover and calling anyone that disagrees with opinions as TDS or "Marxist", go ahead, but leave me out of it. I am not playing that moronic game here or anywhere. I do not need to be liked by you or any voters, since I am not running for any office or promoting any candidate or establishment party here.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-09-2021 at 03:39 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast