Thread: Thomas Massie on OAN 2/3/2021: "People don't want welfare, they want jobs"

Thomas Massie on OAN 2/3/2021: "People don't want welfare, they want jobs"

Congressman Thomas Massie on OAN 2/3/2021: "People don't want welfare, they want jobs"

In case you missed it, I appeared on One America News Network on Wednesday to discuss events currently unfolding in Washington, D.C.

OAN’s Jennifer Franco and I discussed the White House’s proposed $2 trillion COVID package, and the Center for Disease Control’s misrepresentation of the Pfizer vaccine trial data. In addition, I shared my thoughts on the lack of transparency in the Biden administration, and on the impending House vote regarding Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene‘s committee assignments.

With respect to Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, the Democrats are going down a rathole I don’t think they want to go down. If Congress wants to litigate the behavior of a Member that occurred before she was even elected, then there are a lot of Democrats who will fail this new standard.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's wrong. "People" want jobs as much they want freedom. The majority.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    He's wrong. "People" want jobs as much they want freedom. The majority.
    I just wish the checks were much higher. $2,000 isn't a lot of money.

$20,000 would be an acceptable amount, until the next round of stimulus.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his