Thread: The New Dictator

The New Dictator

By his own definition, Biden is already governing like a dictator

“I have this strange notion, we are a democracy ... if you can’t get the votes … you can’t [legislate] by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.”

Those are the words of Joe Biden. And, no, this isn't a matter of unearthing a clip from the 1980s or '90s in an attempt to play a game of gotcha on some antiquated flip-flop. That's Democratic nominee Biden, less than three weeks before the 2020 presidential election, talking to ABC News' George Stephanopoulos about the dangers of governing like a dictator.
    Biden's deeds, with more than three dozen executive orders and actions, simply have run in direct contrast with his words of unity and compromise. That's a nice way of saying that, at least so far, everything the president promised regarding working with the other side has been utter nonsense — particularly when considering that his party controls the House of Representatives and the Senate.
    More: https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ike-a-dictator
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Dictator Joe, Dictator Joe,
    He don't know, which way to go.
    Dictator Joe, Dictator Joe,
    Is he Right of Ocasio?

To the tune of Mulatto Joe by The Conception Corporation

Last edited by phill4paul; 02-07-2021 at 04:39 PM.

Biden justified all those executive orders by saying that he's eliminating bad policy, not making new laws.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Biden justified all those executive orders by saying that he's eliminating bad policy, not making new laws.
    Bidens not a Dictator. He's just a 'tater. The put him in the cellar and keep him in the dark until the are ready to use him.

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Same as the old dictator

Must be eliminating the the “bad policy” of both Trump and Obama...

Joe Biden has been US president for less than two weeks and has already issued nearly as many executive action as Trump and Obama did in the same period, combined.
    https://qz.com/1966876/how-joe-biden...er-presidents/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Same as the old dictator
    Except the last one didn't sign 41 executive orders 17 days into his presidency.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-07-2021 at 09:31 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Except the last one didn't sign 41 executive orders 17 days into his presidency.
    55 in his first year, 220 total for Trump.

Same old, same old.

I really wouldn't dare call sleepy Joe a "dictator" if it wasn't for Joe himself, who has described behaviour like this that of a "dictator".
    In his first week as President, Joe Biden has issued more executive orders than any of his 45 predecessors, by 25 January Biden had already “issued 33 executive orders, actions, proclamations, memoranda and agency directives” (what's with that 33?!?).

In the huge amount of Executive Orders Biden signed into law in his first week was the seemingly innocent sounding “Modernizing Regulatory Review".
    The Order calls for the review process to become “a tool to affirmatively promote regulations” and “to ensure swift and effective federal action” on everything from the pandemic, to the economy, to racial inequality, to the “threat of climate change”.

Of course you could call it "modernizing", when it's really about expanding the powers of the "regulators" so the government gets the kind of powers like we've seen in the worst examples of dictatorships.
    In other words, by this executive order the Biden administration gives regulators carte blanch to impose massive new rules, on health care, education, businesses and households. So control of just about anything and everything: https://archive.is/tlIHk
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty