Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TIME Claims Elite Cabal Conspired To Stop Trump, Manipulating Laws And News

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    TIME Magazine Claims An Elite Cabal Conspired To Stop Trump From Winning, Manipulating Laws And News
    To give credit where due, swordsmyth had broke the anti-Trump coup story way before MSM.

But Trump wasn't some "man of the people" entirely though especially after he won 2016 GOP ticket; his Presidential campaign was funded by a foreign-firster globalist elite. One could argue that he was not a perfect puppet of globalist elites that may have led to this coup and there were rumors of pro-war pressures ( that forced him to bomb Syria and order anti-Iran intervention in Iraq and other places) and tesions between him and elites that funded his campaign.

Trump antagonizes GOP megadonor Adelson in heated phone call
    politico
    Aug 8, 2020 — Adelson's allies say it's unclear whether the episode will dissuade the Las Vegas mogul — long regarded as a financial linchpin for Trump's ...

Towards the end, Trump was sort of alone and elite-less completely and was surrounded by rag-tag advisors.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, I'm a Michael Malice fanboy. So sue me. There are a lot worse things to be ...

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election
    https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
    "It's a good thing when a corrupt elite demonstrates its weakness publicly." -- Michael Malice

"The propaganda wouldn't be necessary if they were winning." -- Michael Malice

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The list of traitors given in the article...

[...]
    "They fight each other in front of your face, but they laugh together at you behind your back." -- Michael Malice

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I can't believe they actually flat out admitted this.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    They only admitted to the unethical actions, not the illegal ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Did anyone actually read the article? They spun the living snot out of it. The narrative is, they didn't steal, they prevented a theft.
    "The Cathedral is factual, but not truthful." -- Michael Malice

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Well when you control 100% of the narrative, why not brag? Who is going to challenge or refute you?
    They're sociopaths. They love to brag. They want their boots licked.
    "They want you dead, but they'll settle for your submission." -- Michael Malice
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-06-2021 at 02:25 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    The mad hatter in me is toying with the idea that this article is being published as a fuse for a powder keg.
    This article is an excellent example of the smug brinkmanship of those who are so supremely confident in their victory that they think they can therefore safely caper and dance on the ledge in open, boastful celebration.

Rather like Gollum at the Cracks of Doom, when he finally gets the Ring back ...

The Cathedral is nothing if not un-self-aware.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-06-2021 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    This article is an excellent example of the smug brinkmanship of those who are so supremely confident in their victory that they think they can therefore safely caper and dance on the ledge in open, boastful celebration.

Rather like Gollum at the Cracks of Doom, when he finally gets the Ring back ...

The Cathedral is nothing if not un-self-aware.
    That’s why I go back and forth with these ideas. On the one hand, they really do live in a pseudo-reality (“our shadowy cabal conspiracy saved democracy hooray!!”) and on the other hand, some of the people who live on the outskirts of this reality have to know this will make a whole hell of a lot of people feel even more disenfranchised and the situation even more volatile (and I think that’s what they want).

I don’t like dealing in either-ors.. goddammit domestic political nuance is in its death throes, or already dead. Probably dead.

See you all in the bread lines.

There's that pseudo-reality showing up. Again.

The mad hatter in me is toying with the idea that this article is being published as a fuse for a powder keg.
    Pretty much. It's to goad Trump supporters into getting mad and going out and protesting. That way they can create false flags and use them to effectively infringe on more people's freedoms.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Can't give any more reputation ...
    covered

The Times Expose is a Friggin BOMBSHELL - Viva Frei Vlawg
    Reading in between the lines of the Time 2020 election exposé and it's incredible.
    https://rumble.com/vdmqgp-the-times-...rei-vlawg.html

People better make a copy of this article while they can. Eventually they'll want to memory hole the article out of existence.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Pretty much. It's to goad Trump supporters into getting mad and going out and protesting. That way they can create false flags and use them to effectively infringe on more people's freedoms.
    The Progressives are apoplectic that they have not goaded into existence a national incident so they can ram through gun control. They might have to invent something of their own.

They saved the elections, everyone. We should thank them.

It was a full on color revolution, the evidence was overwhelmingly obvious.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    They saved the elections, everyone. We should thank them.

It was a full on color revolution, the evidence was overwhelmingly obvious.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't think they did anything illegal. Trump lost the election on his own. If he or his advisors had kept his mouth shut and off twitter, while making all the same policy decisions, he would have won.
    Trump picked up 11 million votes over 2016.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Democrats are going to spend the next four years taunting Trump into running again.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    My opinion is that it was naturally occurring, but got loose from the Chinese lab that was studying or working with it.
    The "studying" they were doing on it was gain of function research to see if they could make it more infectious to humans. The virus was naturally occurring but, by their own admission, they were altering it to do exactly what it is doing now. So....why don't you believe they actually accomplished what they said they were trying to accomplish?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I like to post this as a reminder...

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

That’s why I go back and forth with these ideas. On the one hand, they really do live in a pseudo-reality (“our shadowy cabal conspiracy saved democracy hooray!!”) and on the other hand, some of the people who live on the outskirts of this reality have to know this will make a whole hell of a lot of people feel even more disenfranchised and the situation even more volatile (and I think that’s what they want).
    I don't think pissing people off is what they want. I think it's more of an unintended side effect.

They have an agenda that they must pursue at any cost. If some crazy right-wingers get pissed off in the process, well I guess that happens, but it's not their intent.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I like to post this as a reminder...

And a reminder that Biden Mentioned this as well,,
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dark_Winter
    Operation Dark Winter was the code name for a senior-level bio-terrorist attack simulation conducted on June 22–23, 2001.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did anyone actually read the article? They spun the living snot out of it. The narrative is, they didn't steal, they prevented a theft.

Some of you are reacting like there was an overt admission that the will of the people was subverted. This is a narrative. It's a spin job slick enough to make Swordshyll green with envy.
    Yes I read it and yes you are 100% right. "We had to destroy the village in order to save it."

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Is it still a conspiracy theory if its printed in TIME ?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

They only admitted to the unethical actions, not the illegal ones. Donating millions to get laws changed isn't illegal.
    Hypothetically, let's say millions of dollars were donated to pass a law that confiscated all privately held firearms.

Would this be your response?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And a reminder that Biden Mentioned this as well,,
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dark_Winter
    The dark winter is they are pushing the experimental bioweapon on everyone with FEAR.

https://sites.google.com/site/bioter...IC-BIO-WEAPONS
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Executive summary: Freight-train loads of counterfeit money was printed by the global central banking syndicate (aka the finance department of the Deep State) and funnelled through Soros+ to his vast network of "democratic" activist groups which used every trick in the book (and invented entirely new tricks) to "secure the proper outcome" of the 2020 election.
    Their trick of "recruiting election workers", is particularly insidious.

They effectively ensured that the election buildings were 100% full of super leftists.

To the people who still say:

"Same amount of fraud as any other election"

- Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Their trick of "recruiting election workers", is particularly insidious.

They effectively ensured that the election buildings were 100% full of super leftists.

To the people who still say:

"Same amount of fraud as any other election"

Yup, a good paying gig. If you could get it. A caller into a show from Penn. said they tried. White, male. Three times they were given the run around while others around him, black, female, were hired on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    Hypothetically, let's say millions of dollars were donated to pass a law that confiscated all privately held firearms.
    Ummmmmm...that's not hypothetical. That happens every day. It's called "gun control inc."

Would this be your response?
    Do I think that people should be able to donate money to support something that is currently illegal and unconstitutional? Ummm...yes. You do not? Once upon a time slavery was protected by the U.S. Constitution. I don't think abolitionist newspapers should have been illegal. Once upon a time people donated millions to change the constitution to make alcohol illegal. Then other people donated millions to reverse that amendment. Some people might want to make flag burning illegal and might donate millions to try to pass a law (which would get struck down again) to change the law or the constitution to facilitate that. It should be legal to donate money to decriminalize marijuana and it should be legal to donate money to keep marijuana criminal. Why would you think otherwise?

Do I think that people should be able to donate money to support something that is currently illegal and unconstitutional? Ummm...yes. You do not? Once upon a time slavery was protected by the U.S. Constitution. I don't think abolitionist newspapers should have been illegal. Once upon a time people donated millions to change the constitution to make alcohol illegal. Then other people donated millions to reverse that amendment. Some people might want to make flag burning illegal and might donate millions to try to pass a law (which would get struck down again) to change the law or the constitution to facilitate that. It should be legal to donate money to decriminalize marijuana and it should be legal to donate money to keep marijuana criminal. Why would you think otherwise?
    It would be a lot cheaper/easier to just nullify/secede.

Abraham Lincoln removed both of those, as an option.
    - Kim Kardashian

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Is it still a conspiracy theory if its printed in TIME ?
    Is it still a conspiracy theory if it's openly admitted?

Calvin Coolidge

Unsurprisingly, they have made themselves out to be "the good guys". The winner of every war has tried to make themselves "look like the good guys".

It just shows how severe their Mental Illness is. And they have a strong social support structure that continues to validate their extreme an abhorrent behaviors, which functions as a part of their illness.

This serves as a major part of Divide and Conquer. Once you are Divided, you are cut off from YOUR social support structures. I feel like other than the folks here, I am mostly going it alone, even if everyone knows the Govt is now extremely dangerous and how much it lies. Once you are cut off from your Social Support Structure, the odds of them effectively applying their Brainwashing techniques increases dramatically. However, if you are organized and have a common goal, you have REAL power, and can help other people to not feel alone, to understand that although others may not have "perfect" ideas, the idea of Freedom maintains its foothold against Tyranny.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Is it still a conspiracy theory if it's openly admitted?
    Yes.

The same way that taking everyone's guns, will also be a "conspiracy theory", even when it's happening in front of your eyes.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Unsurprisingly, they have made themselves out to be "the good guys". The winner of every war has tried to make themselves "look like the good guys".

It just shows how severe their Mental Illness is. And they have a strong social support structure that continues to validate their extreme an abhorrent behaviors, which functions as a part of their illness.

This serves as a major part of Divide and Conquer. Once you are Divided, you are cut off from YOUR social support structures. I feel like other than the folks here, I am mostly going it alone, even if everyone knows the Govt is now extremely dangerous and how much it lies. Once you are cut off from your Social Support Structure, the odds of them effectively applying their Brainwashing techniques increases dramatically. However, if you are organized and have a common goal, you have REAL power, and can help other people to not feel alone, to understand that although others may not have "perfect" ideas, the idea of Freedom maintains its foothold against Tyranny.
    It truly is a mental illness. They feel righteous and justified, through all of this. Which makes them just that much more dangerous.
    - Kim Kardashian

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast