Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TIME Claims Elite Cabal Conspired To Stop Trump, Manipulating Laws And News

TIME Claims Elite Cabal Conspired To Stop Trump, Manipulating Laws And News

TIME Magazine Claims An Elite Cabal Conspired To Stop Trump From Winning, Manipulating Laws And News

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't give any more reputation ...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    TIME Magazine Claims An Elite Cabal Conspired To Stop Trump From Winning, Manipulating Laws And News
    The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election
    Headline sounds about right but can we get a summary so we do not have to sit through 30 minutes of monetization?

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Headline sounds about right but can we get a summary so we do not have to sit through 30 minutes of monetization?
    Ya, it's right below.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The list of traitors given in the article...

Mike Podhorzer Analyst Institute

The Fight Back Table, Democracy Defense Coalition

Anat Shenker-Osorio

Maurice Mitchell

Amber McReynolds

Tom Lopach,

Wendy Weiser

Laura Quinn

Mark Zuckerberg

Vanita Gupta, president and CEO of the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey

Dick Gephard

Zach Wamp, Congressman, Issue One to rally Republicans.

The Voting Rights Lab and IntoAction created state-specific memes and graphics, spread by email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok, urging that every vote be counted.

Protect Democracy’s (President Ian Bassin) election task force issued reports and held media briefings with high-profile experts across the political spectrum, resulting in widespread coverage of potential election issues and fact-checking of Trump’s false claims.

Nelini Stamp, the Working Families Party’s national organizing director

Neil Bradley, the Chamber of Commerce, executive vice president and chief policy officer.

Chamber CEO Thomas Donohue, AFL-CIO president Richard Trumka, and the heads of the National Association of Evangelicals and the National African American Clergy Network.

Jeff Timmer, a former Michigan GOP executive director

Mike Rogers

Republicans John Engler and Rick Snyder and Democrat Jennifer Granholm

Richard Primus, a law professor at the University of Michigan

Van Langevelde and Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    here you go (with actual quotes from the article):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1766.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	7984
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

I can't believe they actually flat out admitted this. The truth about this election was always going to come out, I just thought we'd have to wait a few decades down the line.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I can't believe they actually flat out admitted this. The truth about this election was always going to come out, I just thought we'd have to wait a few decades down the line.
    They only admitted to the unethical actions, not the illegal ones. Donating millions to get laws changed isn't illegal. Manipulating news? Should be I suppose but it's not. (Hard to make it illegal without causing more harm than good). But then again, it's been admitted that the NIH paid for funding for gain of function for bat corona viruses, ended that funding in 2014 (Obama president), restarted the funding in 2017 (Trump as president) and we're supposed to believe that COVID-19 occurred naturally from bat soup.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think they did anything illegal. Trump lost the election on his own. If he or his advisors had kept his mouth shut and off twitter, while making all the same policy decisions, he would have won.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    They only admitted to the unethical actions, not the illegal ones. Donating millions to get laws changed isn't illegal. Manipulating news? Should be I suppose but it's not. (Hard to make it illegal without causing more harm than good). But then again, it's been admitted that the NIH paid for funding for gain of function for bat corona viruses, ended that funding in 2014 (Obama president), restarted the funding in 2017 (Trump as president) and we're supposed to believe that COVID-19 occurred naturally from bat soup.
    My opinion is that it was naturally occurring, but got loose from the Chinese lab that was studying or working with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't think they did anything illegal. Trump lost the election on his own. If he or his advisors had kept his mouth shut and off twitter, while making all the same policy decisions, he would have won.
    You seem to be a parrot of the MarxistSnewsMedia. Or is it just TDS? Possibly both?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You seem to be a parrot of the MarxistSnewsMedia. Or is it just TDS? Possibly both?
    I liked a lot of Trump's policies. I think the country was doing well during his presidency. I found him a foul personally offensive person and a national embarrassment.

My opinion is that it was naturally occurring, but got loose from the Chinese lab that was studying or working with it.
    And not from the US Lab that developed it and lost/sold it to the Chinese Lab..

or that is a Bunch of WhoDoo,,?? and it is simply the seasonal Cold,,Hyped By the media beyond all reasonable proportions.

and you were told it was from China..

when it is a "Dark Winter" game being played on full scale.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And not from the US Lab that developed it and lost/sold it to the Chinese Lab..

or that is a Bunch of WhoDoo,,?? and it is simply the seasonal Cold,,Hyped By the media beyond all reasonable proportions.

and you were told it was from China..

when it is a "Dark Winter" game being played on full scale.
    I've read about it quite a bit. My opinion is that it really is a naturally occurring bat virus. I think the lab in Wuhan China was doing something with it, studying, enhancing whatever. I think it got loose from the lab.

I believe there is a real virus. As far as the government response in the US, I think it was completely overblown. I don't agree with the masks and don't trust the vax. I don't take part in either of those. I think if you are a vulnerable person like the elderly or those with pre-existing conditions you should protect yourself. Don't force me as healthy person to do all that.

I liked a lot of Trump's policies. I think the country was doing well during his presidency. I found him a foul personally offensive person and a national embarrassment.
    OK, so TDS.

I've read about it quite a bit. My opinion is that it really is a naturally occurring bat virus. I think the lab in Wuhan China was doing something with it, studying, enhancing whatever. I think it got loose from the lab.

I believe there is a real virus. As far as the government response in the US, I think it was completely overblown. I don't agree with the masks and don't trust the vax. I don't take part in either of those. I think if you are a vulnerable person like the elderly or those with pre-existing conditions you should protect yourself. Don't force me as healthy person to do all that.
    I believe it is a real virus,, Very Possibly deliberately engineered, Eugenically Targeted...and developed at Ft.Detrick.
    I suspect that the China Lab story is Politically targeted media Bias,, though they may have been complicit as well.

and am 100% sure that it has been horribly overblown to the point of Insanity. Mass Hysterical Insanity.

The Psychological repercussions have not even been seen yet.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OK, so TDS.
    Whatever, he is gone banished from the interwebs in Palm Beach. Why does it even matter anymore?

Well when you control 100% of the narrative, why not brag? Who is going to challenge or refute you?
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Whatever, he is gone banished from the interwebs in Palm Beach. Why does it even matter anymore?
    You were the first to bring him up in this thread. <shrug>

“What difference at this point does it make?” Hillary Clinton

"Who cares." Andrew Cuomo

Squawk, pretty bird.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Well when you control 100% of the narrative, why not brag? Who is going to challenge or refute you?
    True, but it would make more sense to admit this decades from now after Trump has been dead for a significant amount of time.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

True, but it would make more sense to admit this decades from now after Trump has been dead for a significant amount of time.
    They're sociopaths. They love to brag. They want their boots licked.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Good to see people finally discovering the truth about the club rather than dismiss it simply as a wild conspiracy theory. It is a shame it took a rigged election to wake people up to how really bad it is.

It is worse than what you are being told. Whatever content you are consuming that has a national audience is controlled and cannot be trusted. The hosts - actors would not have a job they are in if they were not part of the club or were known that they would play ball in advance.

If they are giving away information they are doing it for a reason - to play both sides and/or to show basically to not $#@! with them.

More evidence that the election was stolen from Trump.

Did anyone actually read the article? They spun the living snot out of it. The narrative is, they didn't steal, they prevented a theft.

Some of you are reacting like there was an overt admission that the will of the people was subverted. This is a narrative. It's a spin job slick enough to make Swordshyll green with envy.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-06-2021 at 01:11 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm waiting for the Marxists to use their mental gymnastics to argue that a admitted conspiracy is still a conspiracy.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Did anyone actually read the article? They spun the living snot out of it. The narrative is, they didn't steal, they prevented a theft.
    There's that pseudo-reality showing up. Again.

The mad hatter in me is toying with the idea that this article is being published as a fuse for a powder keg.
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

They dont say this kind of $#@! without an Agenda.

Think about what they are saying, and how people are "expected" to react. If they validate a bunch of people that are already pissed off, they are angering them EVEN FURTHER. This goes along PERFECTLY with everything else that they are TRYING to do, which is to INCITE VIOLENCE. If lies dont work, then they weaponize Truth, so they have their EXCUSE FOR WAR ON AMERICANS.

What ever it takes to get people killing each other. That is the REAL GOAL. Dont fall for it.

ARTICLE IS INCITING VIOLENCE.

Please make sure everyone understands this before falling for it.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

By then everyone is going to believe the same thing anyway. Where's the fun in bragging then?

That would be like bragging about winning a football game when the other team didn't even show up. Right now it's at least bragging about winning the football game when the other team isn't allowed to touch the ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I'm waiting for the Marxists to use their mental gymnastics to argue that a admitted conspiracy is still a conspiracy.
    Don't you mean conspiracy theory?

The list of traitors given in the article...

Mike Podhorzer Analyst Institute

The Fight Back Table, Democracy Defense Coalition

Anat Shenker-Osorio

Maurice Mitchell

Amber McReynolds

Tom Lopach,

Wendy Weiser

Laura Quinn

Mark Zuckerberg

Vanita Gupta, president and CEO of the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey

Dick Gephard

Zach Wamp, Congressman, Issue One to rally Republicans.

The Voting Rights Lab and IntoAction created state-specific memes and graphics, spread by email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok, urging that every vote be counted.

Protect Democracy’s (President Ian Bassin) election task force issued reports and held media briefings with high-profile experts across the political spectrum, resulting in widespread coverage of potential election issues and fact-checking of Trump’s false claims.

Nelini Stamp, the Working Families Party’s national organizing director

Neil Bradley, the Chamber of Commerce, executive vice president and chief policy officer.

Chamber CEO Thomas Donohue, AFL-CIO president Richard Trumka, and the heads of the National Association of Evangelicals and the National African American Clergy Network.

Jeff Timmer, a former Michigan GOP executive director

Mike Rogers

Republicans John Engler and Rick Snyder and Democrat Jennifer Granholm

Richard Primus, a law professor at the University of Michigan

Van Langevelde and Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger
    Executive summary: Freight-train loads of counterfeit money was printed by the global central banking syndicate (aka the finance department of the Deep State) and funnelled through Soros+ to his vast network of "democratic" activist groups which used every trick in the book (and invented entirely new tricks) to "secure the proper outcome" of the 2020 election.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast