Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Texas secession #TEXIT

Texas GOP Chair In Favor Of TEXIT Vote

Lieutenant Colonel Allen West, Chairman of the Republican Party of Texas, took on the issue of a TEXIT referendum on the Chris Salcedo Show and expressed his support for the vote.

In the lead up to West’s remarks, Salcedo mentioned that there are several Democrat-led initiatives to add states to the union. Salcedo wanted West’s take on the TNM’s current push for putting the issue of Texas independence on the ballot.

West stated that while he has previously said that Texas should remain in the union, he understands why more Texans are ready to see Texas reassert its status as an independent.

“The people here in Texas have a right to voice their opinions on a critical issue that they’re facing right now,” West commented.

He went on to explain HB 1359, the Texas Independence Referendum Act and reinforced the case that the TNM’s been making that it should be up to the people to decide. Citing the Texas Constitution, he made it clear that issues of this magnitude belong in the hands of the people and not just the elected class.

“I don’t understand why anyone would feel that they need to prevent people from having a voice in something that is part of the Texas Constitution… You cannot prevent the people from having a voice.”

https://tnm.me/news/political/texas-...-of-texit-vote (with video)
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Recent clip from the President of Texas Nationalist Movement

- Kim Kardashian

- Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Recent clip from the President of Texas Nationalist Movement

Thanks for bring this to my attention. He is now on the list.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

When I spoke to LTC West Monday evening, he was still intent on saving the USA.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Every red state in the country needs to adopt similar measures now.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    When I spoke to LTC West Monday evening, he was still intent on saving the USA.
    Indeed. But I am glad that he agrees we have a right to take it to a vote.
    - Kim Kardashian

Indeed. But I am glad that he agrees we have a right to take it to a vote.
    And he should. It has priority over other things. Such as whether or not im in 100% agreement with him.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Was he supporter or part of 'Cowboys for Trump' group by any chance that made headlines during recent DC riot?

In any case, seems like a jesture to grab some attention amid many attention seeking MAGA remnants.
    Following "leaders" like these (Neocon Allen West:Iraq Pullout Leaves “Clear Pathway” For "The Potential Demise” Of Israel) is another reason GOP keeps sinking deeper in a sea of disallusionment and confusion.

There need to be simultaneous referendum votes in a number of counties in four other present-day states. The Republic of Texas extended to Pueblo, Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I really hate to dash @TheTexan's hopes, but CNN says TEXIT is a no go.

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/stat...84451015053317
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-09-2023 at 11:27 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I really hate to dash @TheTexan's hopes, but CNN says TEXIT is a no go.

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/stat...84451015053317
    Gosh darnit, you're right. CNN says Texas isn't allowed to do that.

Back to the drawing board I guess.
    - Kim Kardashian

So let me see if I understand. Texas supposedly has the balls to secede from the union but not to impeach a Dallas judge who's allowing a sick "child psychologist" mom to force transition a boy against his and his father's wishes and is making the dad pay for the counseling?

A) Priorities?

B) Is Texas going to cut Dallas out of the Republic Of Texas? (A jury went along with this madness as well)
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

B) Is Texas going to cut Dallas out of the Republic Of Texas? (A jury went along with this madness as well)
    Yes. Dallas is a Leftist $#@!hole
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yes. Dallas is a Leftist $#@!hole
    Bring back city-states.

Lead the way, Texas. We don't deserve you.
    DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing2nd Amendment shirts. "Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries

Texas GOP platform now has support for Texas independence - #TEXIT

The Texas GOP concluded their state convention in Houston today and per reports...

There are now platform planks that effectively call for a state wide vote for Texas to reassert itself as an independent nation and otherwise call for state sovereignty due to federally mandated legislation that infringes upon the 10th Amendment.

The Texas National Movement (TNM) is the force behind this: https://tnm.me/
    Their Texas independent booth was quite popular at the convention.
    Learn more about TEXIT: https://tnm.me/texit

Daniel Miller is the TNM president, he wrote the definitive book on the subject "Texit: Why and How Texas Will Leave The Union"
    https://www.amazon.com/Texit-Texas-W...dp/1948035693/

I was able to meet and talk with Daniel last night, very sharp and on-point. From earlier this year: Daniel Miller- Texas Lieutenant Governor campaign:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...rnor-Candidate

Full plank text:

This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

//
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Do something Danke

$#@! yes.

This is the way.
    - Kim Kardashian

Way to go Texas. Now lets hope this reignites Calexit and causes a spark that will spread to other states.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

$#@! yes.

This is the way.
    Lead on, good sir!

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Way to go Texas. Now lets hope this reignites Calexit and causes a spark that will spread to other states.
    Yes, exactly!

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish Texas would. I'd love to see the media spin it that Texans are all awful horrible people and we absolutely need them to stay in our country.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.” - Thomas Jefferson

Forum Friends get $20 off your $200 order - save money on bulk ammo as we donate to your favorite pro-freedom group.

Quote Originally Posted by ammodotcom View Post
    I wish Texas would. I'd love to see the media spin it that Texans are all awful horrible people and we absolutely need them to stay in our country.
    The media already does spin that Texans are awful people.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    California won't leave if a dem is president. Best you can hope for is that republicans gain a supermajority, and democrats decide to leave, and HOPEFULLY the Republicans won't be stupid enough to bring the democrats back next time.

I still think we should try kicking states out of the union over secession next time. Secession was tried and failed and now has a bad reputation. But kicking someone out has never been done before in the USA. Just call it 'granting them independence' so it doesn't sound so bad.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 06-21-2022 at 09:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

I still think we should try kicking states out of the union over secession next time. Secession was tried and failed and now has a bad reputation. But kicking someone out has never been done before in the USA. Just call it 'granting them independence' so it doesn't sound so bad.
    Not a bad idea.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast