Thread: Steve Pieczenik Returns! Claims Trump is Still President!

Smile Steve Pieczenik Returns! Claims Trump is Still President!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is still President and he's running the country from Mar-a-Lago
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

they're trying to impeach Trump cuz he still president
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

People need to seriously stop buying into this nonsense. No way are we going to witness the greatest arrest of American politicians.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    People need to seriously stop buying into this nonsense. No way are we going to witness the greatest arrest of American politicians.
    It's fun to dream.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Trump is still President and he's running the country from Mar-a-Lago
    Maybe if Trump comes out and calls for secession, he can run his new country from Mar-a-Lago.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Maybe if Trump comes out and calls for secession, he can run his new country from Mar-a-Lago.
    Hey keep it down ok? Not sure who told you, but Q was pretty clear we need to keep it a secret until he's ready.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Flynn also states in that exact same interview that Trump did not invoke the Insurrection Act and that the military is not in control. So unless Trump decides to show up to his sham impeachment trial and lays out all the voter fraud evidence, get used to having Biden and Harris for the next 4-8 years.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-07-2021 at 10:46 AM.

Calvin Coolidge

They're doing the work for us... they're already locked behind security fences and surrounded by military guards...
    Jesus Is Lord

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    They're doing the work for us... they're already locked behind security fences and surrounded by military guards...
    Those military guards are Democrats and loyal to Biden and the rest of the Deep State cabal. No chance whatsoever of directing their guns at them.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-08-2021 at 08:43 AM.

Calvin Coolidge

Those military guards are Democrats and loyal to Biden. No chance whatsoever of directing their guns at them.
    As a result of the unspeakable degree of lies and deceptions occurring worldwide (and particularly in the US), I have no particular belief about what is happening in Washington, DC right now. It appears that the general consensus is that Joe Biden won the 2020 election and was inaugurated as the 46th President and is currently in the White House. I acknowledge that is possible but it's far from certain in my mind. There are a dozen other alternative possibilities I can think of to which I would assign non-negligible probability. If the MSMBS wants to blame me for my uncertainty ("you're one of those Q conspiracy theorists!"), they're just blaming the victim. They're the liars, and We, The People are the ones that have been lied to. So, short of taking a flight to DC and walking around to see the stage-props that have been erected with my own eyes, I have no particular belief about the state of affairs there. CGI achieved photo-realism over two decades ago.
    Jesus Is Lord