Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse going back to jail for not taking the state seriously.

Exclamation Kyle Rittenhouse going back to jail for not taking the state seriously.

Prosecutors Say He's Not Taking This Seriously ... Hike Up His Bond, Judge!!!

https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/03/kyle-...ant-200k-more/

2/3/2021 12:28 PM PT

Kyle Rittenhouse, the teen charged with homicide in the Kenosha, WI killings, isn't complying with his bond ... according to prosecutors, who want him to pay $200k more.

The State of Wisconsin claims Rittenhouse is no longer living at the address listed with the court, and has failed to update it within 48 hours of moving ... which violates the conditions of his bond.

Prosecutors claim Rittenhouse has not lived where he claims he's living since at least mid-December -- based on an investigation by Kenosha PD -- and has failed to provide the court with his current address for weeks.

According to legal docs ... this means the court can't effectively monitor his whereabouts.

Further, the State claims Rittenhouse has no incentive to comply with his bond conditions because neither he nor his family had to come up with his $2 million bond ... rather the money came from a "dubious Internet fundraising campaign."

Prosecutors claim Rittenhouse, therefore, has no financial stake, and doesn't care to follow the rules ... which they say he demonstrated by hitting up a bar last month, allegedly hanging with Proud Boys members and flashing white supremacy hand signs.

The State of Wisconsin's asking the judge to increase Rittenhouse's bond by another $200k in an attempt to get him to take it more seriously.

As you'll recall ... Rittenhouse is charged over the killing of 2 protesters and wounding a 3rd during the civil unrest in Kenosha that exploded following Jacob Blake's shooting. Video allegedly shows him shooting 2 of the 3 people before walking right past police.

He's currently out of jail after posting the $2 mil bail, which as we reported ... was made possible by supportive donors, including actor Ricky Schroder.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So their "logic" is that he isn't taking two million dollars paid by other people seriously, but maybe he will take another two hundred thousand paid by other people seriously. Clearly, we're dealing with some galaxy-brain geniuses, here.

Prosecutors claim Rittenhouse [...] doesn't care to follow the rules ... which they say he demonstrated by [...] flashing white supremacy hand signs.
    Yeah, I got a "white supremacy hand sign" for ya right here, $#@!s ...

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Where is his lawyer?

It's instances such as this that lawyers are paid exorbitant sums of money to mitigate.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Where is his lawyer?

It's instances such as this that lawyers are paid exorbitant sums of money to mitigate.
    On the verge of getting arrested and disbarred for voter fraud.

Pro-Trump lawyer L. Lin Wood subject of probe into whether he voted illegally in Georgia: report

L. Lin Wood might lead the way to a case of voter fraud in Georgia after all.

The Trump ally who filed a fraud lawsuit to block Georgia’s election certification is now the subject of an investigation into whether he himself was a legal Georgia voter during the 2020 presidential election, WSB-TV reported Tuesday.

“I have been domiciled in South Carolina for several months after purchasing property in the state in April,” Wood said in an email to WSB-TV reporter Justin Gray.

Sources in the Georgia secretary of state’s office said the email caused them to launch an official investigation, the station reported.

Wood, a longtime conservative whose recent clients include QAnon-mongering Georgia congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene and Kenosha protest gunman Kyle Rittenhouse, denied any wrongdoing in a statement.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-04-2021 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Pro-Trump lawyer L. Lin Wood subject of probe into whether he voted illegally in Georgia: report

The Trump ally who filed a fraud lawsuit to block Georgia’s election certification is now the subject of an investigation into whether he himself was a legal Georgia voter during the 2020 presidential election, WSB-TV reported Tuesday.

“I have been domiciled in South Carolina for several months after purchasing property in the state in April,” Wood said in an email to WSB-TV reporter Justin Gray.

Attorney Lin Wood, member of President Donald Trump's legal team, speaks during a rally on Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020, in Alpharetta, Ga. (Ben Margot/)

Sources in the Georgia secretary of state’s office said the email caused them to launch an official investigation, the station reported.

Wood, a longtime conservative whose recent clients include QAnon-mongering Georgia congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene and Kenosha protest gunman Kyle Rittenhouse, denied any wrongdoing in a statement.
    Nicholas Sandman gave him the boot...

"Lin Wood has been terminated as counsel at this time," Sandmann tweeted. "His comments about me are untrue, unfair, and unfounded."
    https://www.newsweek.com/pro-trump-l...ndmann-1564350

Attorney Lin Wood, member of President Donald Trump's legal team, speaks during a rally on Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020, in Alpharetta, Ga. (Ben Margot/)

That poor kid.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    That poor kid.
    No $#@!...someone better start giving him decent legal counsel, quickly, or he's going to spend his life in jail.

The Marxist mob would like nothing than that...make him a political prisoner for the rest of his life.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-04-2021 at 01:47 PM.

Kyle Rittenhouse is a Hero & he should be freed.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If the kid is smart he left the country by now.

Prosecutors claim Rittenhouse, therefore, has no financial stake, and doesn't care to follow the rules ... which they say he demonstrated by hitting up a bar last month, allegedly hanging with Proud Boys members and flashing white supremacy hand signs.
    Sure he was. The KKK is so out of fashion they didn't bother to throw them in. As I read that, I thought all they need to do is say that he was hanging out with Marjorie Taylor Greene to further demonize him.

And there we go, a connection to Marjorie Taylor Greene. She's the new literally Hitler.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    So their "logic" is that he isn't taking two million dollars paid by other people seriously, but maybe he will take another two hundred thousand paid by other people seriously. Clearly, we're dealing with some galaxy-brain geniuses, here.

Yeah, I got a "white supremacy hand sign" for ya right here, $#@!s ...

Amazingly the Ok Sign is a "flashing white supremacy hand signs" yet the middle finger seems to be ok with the state and police?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    If the kid is smart he left the country by now.
    Where would he go ?
    "I am a bird"

......and flashing white supremacy hand signs.
    I've been white since before I was born.

Why has no one educated me on our secret hand signals?

For that matter, why has no one briefed me on the benefits bestowed upon me with my white privilege?

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I've been white since before I was born.

Why has no one educated me on our secret hand signals?

For that matter, why has no one briefed me on the benefits bestowed upon me with my white privilege?
    Do you not get the monthly newsletter?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Do you not get the monthly newsletter?
    No, I don't.

I'm thinking of sending a SWLOD to the membership department.

Can I just send it to the White House?

sure would be a shame if the prosecutors got doxed.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To My understanding..
    Kyle had been moved to an Undisclosed Location due to Death Threats,,He is being Hidden for his Safety while waiting trial..

They are fishing for his location for a Hit Team to Kill him...

They don't want a Trial.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Where would he go ?
    There are many countries that don't extradite to the US. This kid is never going to have a normal life again. He is young, might as well start over.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    To My understanding..
    Kyle had been moved to an Undisclosed Location due to Death Threats,,He is being Hidden for his Safety while waiting trial..

They are fishing for his location for a Hit Team to Kill him...

They don't want a Trial.
    Bingo!

Rittenhouse’s lawyer, Mark Richards, argued in a counter-filing that Rittenhouse should not be punished for protecting his own safety against maniacs wanting to avenge the dead domestic terrorists that were shot dead by Rittenhouse in self-defense.

He said that Rittenhouse is living at an “undisclosed Safe House” and prosecutors refused to keep the location under wraps, perhaps in a deliberate attempt to dox Rittenhouse and make him a sitting duck for leftist retaliation.

“It is noteworthy that the State has only now decided to file a motion to increase bond in this case, despite having corresponded with Attorney Chirafisi regarding the change in Kyle’s residence over two months ago,” Richards wrote.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wiscon...death-threats/

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Bingo!
    Wow, so there's a for real Joseph Heller "Catch 22" for you.

The state says you have to stay put, while distributing your location to the Marxist mob looking to crucify you.

So you move to a secure safehouse to prevent being assassinated, and the State prosecutes you for moving without letting them know where you were going.

So you'll be back in prison and thus an easy target.

Wow, so there's a for real Joseph Heller "Catch 22" for you.

The state says you have to stay put, while distributing your location to the Marxist mob looking to crucify you.

So you move to a secure safehouse to prevent being assassinated, and the State prosecutes you for moving without letting them know where you were going.

So you'll be back in prison and thus an easy target.
    Yet another $#@!ed-over bastard who won't get a fair trial.

They should probably start reinforcing the security at the prisons they expect to hold us in.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I'll bet the only reason he hasn't been convicted yet in their kangaroo court is because they didn't want Trump to be able to pardon him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Yet another $#@!ed-over bastard who won't get a fair trial.

They should probably start reinforcing the security at the prisons they expect to hold us in.
    Some SWLODs should sort everything out.

And a harder vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I'll bet the only reason he hasn't been convicted yet in their kangaroo court is because they didn't want Trump to be able to pardon him.
    Let's be honest, Trump doesn't pardon anybody important.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Prosecutors claim Rittenhouse has not lived where he claims he's living since at least mid-December -- based on an investigation by Kenosha PD -- and has failed to provide the court with his current address for weeks.
    Would anyone in his position really trust the court to keep this information secure given the consequences? I don't think so.

That kid is a hero for doing his due diligence and killing commies.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    That kid is a hero for doing his due diligence and killing commies.

list
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    There are many countries that don't extradite to the US. This kid is never going to have a normal life again. He is young, might as well start over.
    He'd have to get into the country first. They've likely got his fingerprints and stuff, so he'll show up at every border crossing. I don't know of any countries he could get to (assuming he can get a passport even) if he decided to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    He'd have to get into the country first. They've likely got his fingerprints and stuff, so he'll show up at every border crossing. I don't know of any countries he could get to (assuming he can get a passport even) if he decided to leave.
    Obviously he would not present himself at a border crossing. You can just walk into Canada or Mexico. From there he could continue on.

I don't see how this kid has any future in the USA anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheTinker View Post
    Let's be honest, Trump doesn't pardon anybody important who can't afford him.
    Fixed that for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast