Thread: New dem plan to cut amount of people getting stimuli to those earning under

New dem plan to cut amount of people getting stimuli to those earning under

50K is rumored to not cut the two trillion total amount of the bill . How much pork will be in the bill ? Place your guesses here .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They should probably limit stimulus checks only to those who aren't domestic terrorists

Otherwise they are aiding & abetting
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    They should probably limit stimulus checks only to those who aren't domestic terrorists

LOL +rep

Bread and Circuses

During the fall of Rome, the people protested demanding their govt give them more Bread and Circuses and take care of them. I think we all know the rest of that story, as we are about to repeat it.

Want a REAL REVOLUTION? Cut off ALL WELFARE. And I think that is their plan. Get people hooked on these stimulus checks then cut off certain "groups" and a WAR will begin amongst those who DID and DID NOT receive stimulus. We destroy ourselves, and the Bankers reset all their traps while we barely live in a world they trick us into burning to the ground for the next generation, in roughly 80 years from now.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Bread and Circuses

During the fall of Rome, the people protested demanding their govt give them more Bread and Circuses and take care of them. I think we all know the rest of that story, as we are about to repeat it.

Want a REAL REVOLUTION? Cut off ALL WELFARE. And I think that is their plan. Get people hooked on these stimulus checks then cut off certain "groups" and a WAR will begin amongst those who DID and DID NOT receive stimulus. We destroy ourselves, and the Bankers reset all their traps while we barely live in a world they trick us into burning to the ground for the next generation, in roughly 80 years from now.
    Too many need and receive benefits, which is not going to change since you won't be able to convince them otherwise into supporting a more limited form of government. That is unless you shrink government by eliminating everything except national defense and just set a UBI. Then no war between those who did and did not receive.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

I could see a RINO trying to attach such conditions. They would be the life of the party when they have cocktails with their Democratic colleagues.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

i think half or more will be pork
    Do something Danke

How much pork was in the last bill? Knowing that, I'll easily be able to figure out how much pork will be in the new bill.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.