Thread: Biden War Mongering Iran Already!#JimmyDore

Thumbs down Biden War Mongering Iran Already!#JimmyDore

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yep . it is what the people voted for . Keep that in mind if you are ever tempted to think americans might be smart .
    Do something Danke

The Swedish Chef is just reading the script.

If we want to "unite", then we use their own tactics against them. They manufacture their "unity" by having a Common Enemy, often portrayed as an Oppressor. If we want to appeal to the Democrats (people, not the Faux-Dems in office, those are COMMUNISTS) I mean of the Democrats of the American People, then we appeal to their better senses by telling them what they already know. Even supposing Biden "was elected", they did NOT vote for his HANDLERS or people writing his scripts because all this guy is mentally able to do at this point is barely read a script. And even that illusion will not last long, so they may try to have a Female President as a way of uniting their Democrats against us.

I still feel that our numbers are WAY higher than even we think. Republican People get it. Pretty well awake. Many are afraid, and feel alone, because of the perceived hatred aimed toward them. I think there are PLENTY of Democrats (again, not in office), that also demand an HONEST ELECTION, something they will NEVER HAVE AGAIN.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Good. Fewer troops to occupy D.C. and engage in a terror war against the middle class.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Good. Fewer troops to occupy D.C. and engage in a terror war against the middle class.
    They are engaging in a purge of ungood soldiers, and will deploy them to foreign lands.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    yep . it is what the people voted for .
    I seriously Doubt that.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

They don't call Dems 'pawty of Israaeeel' for nothin, 67% of Dems 'follow the money' train... at the risk of quoting Dems rising star Ilhan Omar's 'David Duke liked hate speech'.
    Maybe pressure is building on Biden to finally have that dreaded phone talk with Netanyau to plan defense of our closesest allies in mideast with Americans blood and treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    yep . it is what the people voted for .
    I may have wrongly assumed you were MAGA supporter and agreed with 'Joe stole election from Don'.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Hopefully that doesn't translate to ->
    Good. More troops to occupy and engage in a terror war against the middle east.
    Because ,even putting aside moral aspects, that won't be good as important as it may be to spread freedom abroad and stand with our closest allies in mideast. Much of the impact of blowbacks is faced by middle class or rather all other 'classes' besides the 'wars profiteers' class, 'cadet bone spur' class etc.

Related

Potential side effects of all the troops being brought home in the middle of economic shutdown

Warmongers are gonna monger...
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.