Thread: US Congresswoman Presses for Criminal Charges Against Gov. Cuomo Over Nursing Home Deaths

US Congresswoman Presses for Criminal Charges Against Gov. Cuomo Over Nursing Home Deaths

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...me-executions/

The COVID crisis in late March and early April was largely a New York City crisis. Coincidentally, on the same day, on March 25th, Bloomberg reported that New York City had bought 45 refrigerated trucks in anticipation of a surge of deaths.

Two weeks later, the NY Post reported the news that shocked the nation of COVID deaths in NY so high that the city was forced to use refrigerator trucks to manage the overflow of bodies.

In a remarkable feat of foresight for Cuomo, the refrigerator trucks were all ready to go, precisely at the moment they were needed.
    https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...me-executions/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Elise Stefanik (R) NY-21, from far upstate.

I think I like her. No wonder the MSM considers her She Who Must Not Be Named.

From the Adirondacks comes the anti-AOC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Elise Stefanik (R) NY-21, from far upstate.

I think I like her. No wonder the MSM considers her She Who Must Not Be Named.

From the Adirondacks comes the anti-AOC.
    @realJamesWoods is a great meme maker, #KillerCuomo, I think the hash should be #GrandmaKillerCuomo. Get it going!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my pillow in new york.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	7983
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Hate to disappoint, but Cuomo doesn't plan on going anywhere. He will continue to be the governor of NY and the people of that state will continue to be pussies and not tar and feather him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my pillow in new york.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	7983
    list
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hate to disappoint, but Cuomo doesn't plan on going anywhere. He will continue to be the governor of NY and the people of that state will continue to be pussies and not tar and feather him.
    Mussolini will never hang.