Thread: Brave Browser

Brave Browser

I just installed it yesterday. Anyone else have it? Supposedly they do not track your pages so you won't get targeted ads.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Using it now. Don't know if that's true, because I hardly ever see any ads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I just installed it yesterday. Anyone else have it? Supposedly they do not track your pages so you won't get targeted ads.
    Been using it for over a year. You can turn on ads and you will get small notifications which contain targeted ads for you. You will get their BAT crypto coin for just closing and not even viewing the ad. Or just turn off all ads and enjoy the internet without any. I like where the browser is going. They have good ideas for using crypto and making easier to use. Rolling those ideas out is something else. If you have Ios i think there is a VPN you can get through brave.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Goes a LOT deeper than that. You need a VPN. You need to block Trackers. You need to block many Local Storage methods including but not limited to Cookies, which most people know of. You also need pretty much HTTPS Everywhere. Some strong suggestions will piss many people off to the point they surrender, which is gonna get them KILLED, such as refusal to give up Facebook. They also think they "need to sign in to Chrome" to use it.

People still think even now "who cares"? Well, if they KNOW you are Republican, you are about to be EXECUTED. I am not exaggerating the severity of that either. Republicans are on the verge of being declared "Terrorists". Even Libertarians. And no, we aint wrong for having made a Political Choice.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    People still think even now "who cares"? Well, if they KNOW you are Republican, you are about to be EXECUTED. I am not exaggerating the severity of that either. Republicans are on the verge of being declared "Terrorists". Even Libertarians. And no, we aint wrong for having made a Political Choice.
    Memory Lane,,
    http://pcosmar.blogspot.com/2009/03/...terrorist.html

Not only are we Targeted,, we were informed of the Secret Police.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Been flawless on all my devices for years now..

The brave browser ensures that your data remain private and on your device. Brave protects you from browser-fingerprinting-based tracking by randomizing your fingerprint, providing very strong protection against tracking.

I've been using it... with a VPN.

I encourage everyone to subscribe to a VPN provider. I went with Nord a while back, and I think I paid $100 for 3 years of service and able to VPN off of 6 devices.
    Nord can be frustrating at times, but I still like having it.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 09-02-2021 at 02:36 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    ...Republicans are on the verge of being declared "Terrorists"...
    That's already the case lol. The people in power call Republicans white nationalists and white nationalists terrorists
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Brave comes with tor built in. You could use it with just that, but I use a vpn too.

I also use more than one browser, anyway.

I absolutely LOVE Brave!
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Brave just removed their own image search function, in favor of "your choice" between Google and Bing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Brave just removed their own image search function, in favor of "your choice" between Google and Bing.
    I get a choice?

I can’t wait to exercise my choice and try one of them out!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)