Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pfizer vaccine - immune deficiency cover-up

Pfizer vaccine - immune deficiency cover-up

The following UK Column video features a "NHS whistleblower", who explains why suddenly all of these elderly people die after COVID-19 vaccination. In reality this is more a scientist than a whistleblower though - he analyses publicly accessible information.
    In short, the experimental Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines causes immune deficiency, until 7 days after the victims have been poisoned with these vaccines. This can make elderly people seriously ill, who could die from the immune deficiency caused by the vaccines.

With the result that the death rates among the elderly skyrocketed - a 4-fold increase in deaths.
    These deaths could last longer than the first 7 days after vaccination.

The interesting part with the NHS whistleblower is from 4:00 to 9:30 minutes.
    (video deleted: youtu.be/oHhCYkEwbAQ)

Alternative link for the Youtube video: https://brandnewtube.com/watch/uk-co...u7HzFKkcF.html

Here are the links to go along with the UK Column video: https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-ne...-february-2021

The most important evidence this "NHS whistleblower" provides is the following graph - Pfizer vaccine causes drop in immune system up to 7 days post vaccination.

This comes from the following scientific looking paper. You have to look very hard to find this information.
    Transient decreases in lymphocyte counts (grades 1–3) were observed within a few days after vaccination, and returned to baseline within 6–8 days in all participants. These laboratory abnormalities were not associated with clinical findings. RNA vaccines are known to induce type-I interferon, which has been associated with transient migration of lymphocytes into tissues 19,20,21,22.
    To find the source for the previous picture, you have to go all the way to the bottom and click on "Extended Data Fig. 1 Post vaccination changes in lymphocyte count over time".

The following time points are shown: dose 1/day 1–3, around 1 day after dose 1; dose 1/day 6–8, around 7 days after dose 1; pre-dose 2, before dose 2; dose 2/day 6–8, around 7 days after dose 2. Symbols denote group means; circle, placebo; plus, 10 μg; cross, 30 μg; triangle, 100 μg. The box-and-whisker plots show the median (centre), first and third quartiles (lower and upper edges), and minimum and maximum values (lower and upper whiskers).
    Why would they make it almost impossible to find this information? This wouldn't be some sort of cover-up would it?!?
    As the trial participants were healthy and younger than 60, it certainly is possible that in this trial they wouldn't suffer any serious adverse effects from these vaccines.

Mark J. Mulligan et al. - Phase I/II study of COVID-19 RNA vaccine BNT162b1 in adults (12 August 2020): https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2639-4
    (https://archive.is/BNoWt)
    Last edited by Firestarter; 10-05-2021 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Youtube deleted video
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nah, nothing dangerous about suppressing the immune system for a week...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Nah, nothing dangerous about suppressing the immune system for a week...
    I'm no doctor, but maybe, possibly old people need a little bit more than a week to recover?

And if they don't... well then it's just another COVID fatality (or some other underlying disease)!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

tl:dr is it just that vaccine overloads their immune system so everything else gets them sick?
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 02-02-2021 at 07:27 PM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    tl:dr is it just that vaccine ovelroads their immune system so everything else gets them sick?
    No, lymphocyte counts drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

The dozens of stories of massive death counts shortly after elderly residents in nursing homes get vaccinated seems to confirm that the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine causes death in the elderly: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...a-nursing-home

I think that the Netherlands and the UK can be seen as somewhat similar (at least climate wise). While the UK has already vaccinated a huge percentage of the population, with suddenly increasing "COVID-19 fatalities" as the result (I thought that most people hoped that the vaccines would lower the death toll)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    A government spokesperson emphasised that there was no evidence that these deaths were caused by the vaccine.
    I guess that it's just another one of those strange "coincidences" that the number of "coronavirus deaths" in the UK spiked since vaccination started!
    On 6 January 2021, the Netherlands started its COVID-19 vaccine campaign.
    On 26 January, the Netherlands had vaccinated (only) 164,000 people (in Dutch): https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/nede...ie-coronavirus

On 3 February, 416.093 jabs were given, still a relatively modest 2% of the Dutch population (in Dutch): https://coronadashboard.rijksoverhei...jk/vaccinaties

On 25 January, the UK had already vaccinated 11% of the population.
    The Netherlands has promised to start vaccinating much faster than other European countries. Will the number of COVID-19 cases and fatalities also jump skyhigh?!?

You can see that with only 2% of the Dutch vaccinated the number of daily "COVID-19 fatalities" didn't jump up like in the much-vaccinated the UK, or Israel (in Dutch): https://coronadashboard.rijksoverhei...delijk/sterfte

Scotland started its massive COVID-19 vaccination campaign on 14 December.
    You can see that the corona deaths were dropping, until about a week after vaccination started, when the weekly amount of deaths suddenly doubled from less than 200 to almost 400 per day.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/new...se-above-8000/

This looks like the experimental COVID-19 vaccines cause deaths instead of lowering the death rate. At least in the short term, while the so-called trials ran for such a short amount of time that there is no information on the long-term effects. This is completely ignored by our wonderful media that praise these vaccines for their great efficacy (95%) and lack of adverse effects.
    To me it looks more like the death rate increases with 95%...
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-07-2021 at 01:51 PM.

I find it very convenient that an NHS "whistleblower" has come forward. In the NHS Reg 174 "INFORMATION FOR UK HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS" for the Pfizer vaccine, they specifically mention that immunocompromised individuals were screened out of the clinical trial. Under Section 4.4 "Special warnings and precautions for use" they specifically call out immunocompromised patients and those on immunosuppressive drugs.

So,

1) This comes as no surprise.

2) Those administering the vaccine have been ignoring warning in their own regs.

3) The political masters will take no heat as they were simply following the advice of professionals (who themselves were ignoring their own guidance.)

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    I find it very convenient that an NHS "whistleblower" has come forward.
    Are you insinuating that the "whistleblower" is really "controlled opposition" to hide some darker secret?!? Even if I had read the scientific-looking study he referred to I wouldn't have been able to figure out it was about immune deficiency...

Your post motivated me to again look into (the links in) "my" thread on evidence that shows that the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine trial was rigged: Peter-Doshi-exposes-pseudoscientifc-corona-vaccine-trials

In the NHS Reg 174 "INFORMATION FOR UK HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS" for the Pfizer vaccine, they specifically mention that immunocompromised individuals were screened out of the clinical trial. Under Section 4.4 "Special warnings and precautions for use" they specifically call out immunocompromised patients and those on immunosuppressive drugs.
    While "196 people living with HIV were included in the trial", their data is kept secret (I searched in vain for information on these trial participants).

There were also "deaths" in the trial, but while they concluded that these weren't "related to the vaccine or placebo", it isn't clear why they left out how many of these occurred in the vaccine or placebo group: https://archive.is/TrqPL

The amazing 95% efficacy was based on only 170 PCR confirmed COVID-19 cases - 8 in the vaccine group and 162 in the placebo group.
    They removed 696 cases occurring within 7 days of vaccination - 409 on Pfizer’s vaccine vs. 287 on placebo. So much more than the 170 "confirmed" COVID-19 cases.

If we add these 696 "removed" to the 170 COVID-19 cases we get a total of.
    417 in the vaccine group.
    449 in the placebo group.

This means, assuming that it doesn't matter if somebody gets ill in week after getting the vaccine or at another time, that the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine has a (negligible) efficacy of 7%: https://archive.is/7XiGJ

1) This comes as no surprise.

2) Those administering the vaccine have been ignoring warning in their own regs.

3) The political masters will take no heat as they were simply following the advice of professionals (who themselves were ignoring their own guidance.)
    And...
    4) The pharmaceutical companies are immune from prosecution for damages caused by their experimental vaccines.
    5) Testing medical treatments without a proper trial is in violation of the Nuremberg code.

In the US, no clear effect from the experimental COVID-19 vaccines can be seen, like in the UK or Israel, as there is no sudden increase or decrease in deaths. Maybe this confirms that the vaccines don't prevent death.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...-2020-n1177936

The sudden drop on 21 December and then steep increase since 29 December looks unnatural. Maybe this is caused by changing the protocol of determining COVID-19 (instead of the experimental vaccines).
    The WHO on 14 December made a "correction" to be more "careful" to determine a positive COVID-19 case, as we wouldn't want to report positive coronacases after vaccination. It's obvious that a medical quack doctor is more likely to report somebody as a COVID-19 case if he wasn't injected with the vaccines with the supposed 95% efficacy.

I'm not sure when the US put this in practice though: https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...fake-pcr-test/

The most important evidence this "NHS whistleblower" provides is the following graph - Pfizer vaccine causes drop in immune system up to 7 days post vaccination.
    Maybe this can even convince vaccine-loving fools that it's quite risky to inject an untested mRNA vaccine into somebody because it lowers the lymphocyte count (for 6 to 8 days in healthy people)...
    At the very least this shows that these not properly tested vaccines should never have been "emergency approved"!

Low lymphocyte count (lymphocytopenia) before COVID-19 infection increases death risk, even when the low lymphocyte count was years ago!
    These data show that pre-2020 lymphocytopenia is associated with an increased odds ratio of death.
    Because the absolute lymphocyte count is almost universally available and easily interpreted, this biomarker of the risk of fatality could be widely useful.
    If this is indeed a "widely useful" "biomarker", it should be easy enough to figure out that the Pfizer COVID vaccine "prior to any possible infection by the virus could be a risk factor for fatality": https://archive.is/Ir0O9

The following scientific-looking article shows that low counts of lymphocytes makes recovery from COVID-19 and influenza A more problematic.
    The absolute counts of total white blood cells (WBCs) (5.29 × 109/L) and lymphocytes (1.51 × 109/L) of non-severe COVID-19 patients in the first week of illness were significantly lower than those of the healthy donors in group one (6.01 × 109/L, P = 0.007 and 1.85 × 109/L, P = 0.001, respectively).
    (...)
    The absolute counts of lymphocytes in healthy donors in group two (1.74 × 109/L) were significantly higher than those of patients with severe COVID-19 (0.81 × 109/L, P = 0.001), severe influenza A (0.87 × 109/L, P < 0.0001). Patients with severe COVID-19 and severe influenza A had a significantly lower number of total T cells (P = 0.001 and P < 0.0001, respectively), CD4+ T cells (P = 0.001 and P < 0.0001, respectively), and CD8+ T cells (P = 0.002 and P < 0.0001, respectively) than healthy controls in group two.
    (...)
    Collectively, our study suggests the plausible role of lymphocyte subsets in disease progression, which in turn affects prognosis and recovery duration in patients with severe COVID-19 and influenza A.
    https://archive.is/atokf

School employees across Ohio started getting their first shot of the experimental COVID-19 vaccines on Friday 5 February, through the weekend as much as 80% of the eligible school employees were poisoned with the vaccines.
    Because so many employees suddenly got severely ill, the entire Fairless Local School District canceled classes.

Health officials say don't be discouraged by vaccine "side effects" and that "they are also not surprised that a number of the people who are getting the vaccinations are reporting side effects, calling that perfectly normal for any vaccine": https://archive.is/1eu93

I just wanted to add they don't claim the vaccine has a 90-95% efficacy in preventing Covid, just "reducing symptoms" wordplay at its finest, just like how the 5% of actual apple juice in the bottle is "made from real juice!"

So there's 0 reason to get the vaccine, because healthy young people don't need it and old people drop dead because they're old.

Where's the outrage? Where's the media hysteria?
    Multiple reports of a massive amount of elderly residents of nursing homes dying literally within weeks after being poisoned with the experimental COVID-19 vaccines... and we get tales of sudden outbreaks of corona at precisely the same time that the residents were vaccinated!

The following report from an eyewitness at the AGAPLESION Bethanien Havelgarten nursing home in Berlin after COVID-19 vaccination is valuable because it's detailed (the accompanying video with the whistleblower is in German).
    Because of the causal relationship between COVID vaccination and the deaths, the use of this vaccine should be suspended for the duration of a full and transparent investigation.

On 3 January 2021, 31 residents of the dementia ward were vaccinated with the BioNTech/Pfizer jab (Comirnaty). The day before the vaccination, all 31 were all in good physical health.
    Eight of these 31 seniors have already died, on 9 January, 15 January, 16 January, 19 January (2 deaths), 20 January, 2 February, and 8 February 2021.

The following is a detailed descriptions of the adverse effects of the vaccination (without the deaths).
    Already on the day of vaccination, four of the vaccinated seniors began to show unusual symptoms. In the evening of that day they were fatigued and extremely tired, some of them fell asleep at the table during dinner. A sharp drop in blood oxygen saturation was noted. In the further course, the leaden fatigue continued, the oxygen saturation in the blood remained insufficient, in some cases gasping breathing occurred, and fever, edema, skin rash, a yellowish-gray discoloration of the skin, and a (characteristic) muscle tremor of the upper body and arms occurred. The seniors also showed a change in demeanor, were partially unresponsive, and refused to eat or drink.
    On 24 January 2021, the second dose of the vaccine was given to 21 (of the remaining 25). Of these 21 nobody died until 10 February, but the adverse effects are very bad.
    eleven seniors are now showing persistent extreme fatigue, partially gasping for breath, partially edema, skin rash, and the yellowish-grayish skin discoloration. As of February 10, 2021, none of the seniors who received the second dose of Comirnaty has died, but the health of some of the seniors in this group is steadily deteriorating.
    Attorney Viviane Fischer filed a criminal complaint on 3 February 2021:
    https://2020news.de/en/whistleblower...r-vaccination/
    (https://archive.is/fxS54)

The vaccine will lessen your symptoms if you get COVID and help you die if you are old.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    The vaccine will lessen your symptoms if you get COVID and help you die if you are old.
    The Pfizer COVID vaccine will suppress the immune system for 6-8 days in healthy people. This will make them more susceptible to all sorts of diseases.
    Some of these are worse than any coronavirus.

For many elderly people the short-term adverse effects of COVID-19 vaccines are so damaging that they become severely and even die in large amounts withing weeks of being jabbed.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are also multiple stories on "COVID outbreaks" in nursing homes in the Netherlands, shortly after vaccination. Most of the stories on COVID outbreaks seem to follow vaccination, but according to our wonderful media, this had absolutely nothing to do with the vaccines (if only they had been vaccinated earlier...), but maybe caused by the terrible UK variant of COVID.
    This list is certainly not extensive. I did a simply internet search "COVID uitbraak verzorgingshuis" (COVID outbreak care home).
    I don't understand why (if) there is a correlation between the deaths of elderly people suffering from dementia and corona deaths...

On 30 January, the elderly residents, mostly suffering from dementia, of the Sint Elisabeth Verpleeg- en Gasthuis in Amersfoort got their first shot of the experimental, immune suppressing COVID vaccine (in Dutch): https://archive.is/SAmKJ

As could be expected this was followed by most of the residents becoming seriously ill. According to our wonderful media this was another "COVID outbreak" for which 70 of the 106 residents tested positive.
    Already 10 residents have died (in Dutch): https://nos.nl/artikel/2369135-tien-...pleeghuis.html

At the end of January, nursing home Emmastaete in Brunssum injected the residents with the COVID vaccine.
    Since then 17 residents tested positive for corona, and 4 have already died (in Dutch): https://archive.is/zluda

On Wednesday 10 February, all 30 dementia residents of Zorgcentrum Heelwijk in Heesch were poisoned with the immune suppressing COVID vaccine.
    There had not been a single outbreak there before vaccination and then... wham at least 20 of the residents and some personnel tested positive for corona. Some of the residents are in a very bad shape (in Dutch): https://archive.is/XcdFu

Already one day after the first corona jab, residents of the nursing home Hoppesteyn van Aafje in Rotterdam-Crooswijk started getting ill.
    Already 44 of the 123 residents tested positive for COVID. One is in hospital.

Because the first ill residents were spread out over the building, it seems unlikely that this was caused by an infectious coronavirus, because in that case the first cases would be close together (in Dutch): https://archive.is/T5Z6v

Shortly after the 26 residents of the nursing home Liemerije in Zevenaar got their first shot of the COVID vaccine, many suddenly got ill. Some are in a very bad state.
    Nine residents and 9 of the personnel tested positive for COVID (in Dutch): https://www.gelderlander.nl/zevenaar...irus~acaf3bd8/

It isn't clear when the dementia residents of [b]Huis ter Wijck in Beverwijk[/I] were poisoned with the COVID vaccine.
    Twelve of the 25 tested positive for COVID; some are in a very bad state (in Dutch): https://www.nhnieuws.nl/nieuws/28082...in-quarantaine

In Spain in the Nuestra Señora del Rosario nursing home, all residents (of a maximum of 145) got their first dose of Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine in early January.
    Then most of the residents got severely ill, and already 46 have died.

In the same part of Spain, in Novo Sancti Petri in Chiclani, 22 elderly residents died and 103 tested positive for corona following a vaccination campaign in another nursing home.

In one nursing home in Germany, 13 deaths among 40 residents followed vaccination, in another “tragic coincidence”.

In another care home in Germany, 10 died within 4 days of COVID-19 vaccination.

In a nursing home in Basingstoke, England, 22 of 72 residents died after vaccination.

On 22 December the COVID vaccination campaign of seniors at a nursing home in Syracuse, NY started.
    By 9 January, 24 residents had died: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/46...vid-19-vaccine

In Spain, the week before 12 February was the highest in coronavirus deaths since the "first wave" in the spring of 2020. A total of 3,415 people have died "of COVID" in that week alone: https://english.elpais.com/society/2...wave-3415.html

At about 12 January the daily deaths of COVID suddenly started to rise in Spain, till a peak from 20 January to 10 February (hopefully over, or can we expect even more as vaccination continues?).

https://covid19.who.int/region/euro/country/es

Why did the amount of daily "COVID fatalities" start to rise on 12 January?!?
    Is it because they suddenly started poisoning lots of people in Spain on 11 January?

Why did the amount of daily "COVID fatalities" start to drop on 29 January?!?
    This couldn't possibly be because on 18 January (more than 70,000 vaccines) they started to poison less and less Spaniards with the COVID jab? Reaching a low (of roughly 50,000 vaccines per day) from 23 January to 1 February...

Have they used this period to change the way COVID deaths are registered in Spain?
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ered-in-spain/

The UK was one of the first countries in the world to begin the mass COVID vaccination campaign, starting slowly in the first week of December 2020 and then much faster in mid-late December.
    It is striking to see such a sharp uptick in deaths starting shortly after the mass vaccination started.

ONS data shows that weekly UK care home deaths tripled in the 2 weeks between 8 and 22 January 2021, at a time when there was a massive increase in the rate of vaccinations of care home residents.
    It seems very plausible that the main causative factor are these experimental mRNA vaccines that haven't been tested in a proper medical trial.

One possible explanation for a rise in infections and deaths is the reduction in lymphocyte levels for 6 to 8 days following vaccination as was seen in Pfizer’s Phase 1/2 Trial. This could result in a heightened susceptibility to infections, which could be deadly for some frail and elderly people.

There was a spike in care home deaths, which began shortly after mass vaccination began just before Christmas and seems correlated to the increasing vaccination rate in the elderly residents of care homes.
    This followed a period of months of stability in the rate of mortality in UK care homes.

Compare COVID-19 deaths in December and January in Sweden with no vaccination (red), to the highly vaccinated England (black).

https://www.globalresearch.ca/urgent...-homes/5736791
    (https://archive.is/zZqWD)

Israel that leads the "mass vaccination contest" has reported a radical shift in the nature of the pandemic. It doesn’t take a genius to suspect that this was caused by the mass vaccination campaign and it doesn't look good!
    As of now more than a third of critical patients in hospital with COVID are between 30 to 59 years old. This suggests that the vaccines make younger age groups, including new-borns and pregnant women, more vulnerable...

The number of critical patients dropped to 858 - the lowest since January 4 - but this is still more than double that of mid-December, when Israel started its "pioneering" experiment in mass vaccination.
    In November 2020, Israel had detected only 400 coronavirus cases under the age of 2. By February 2021, that number grew to 5,800 (an impressive rise of 1300%).

Until 20 December, when Israel launched its vaccination campaign, the country had registered 3,074 COVID-19 deaths. In less than two months of "successful" mass vaccination that number almost doubled to 5,526.
    Israel has the highest COVID-19 vaccination rate in the world, with over 58% of the population poisoned with the mRNA vaccines since 20 December 2020.

This spectacular rise in deaths (80%) occurred when the country was in lockdown, so it wasn’t exactly "social gathering" that helped the virus spread. The only thing that was "spreading" in Israel in this period were the Pfizer vaccines...

Like in the Netherlands, the so-called British COVID-mutant is blamed for the surge in deaths. Isn't it strange that this British variant is more popular in Bnei Brak than in Kent?
    The question remains whether mRNA vaccination creates virus mutants, which will keep the "pandemic" going for decades: https://gilad.online/writings/2021/2...d-the-election

After concluding that the COVID vaccines are even deadlier than that horrible COVID-19, Hervé Seligmann and Haim Yativ have called the COVID vaccination campaign "a new Holocaust".
    While this really is terrible, unfortunately the authors don't have enough expertise of statistics to finish this analysis up to scientific standards...

They claim that Pfizer's experimental mRNA vaccine causes:
    mortality hundreds of times greater in young people compared to mortality from coronavirus without the vaccine, and dozens of times more in the elderly, when the documented mortality from coronavirus is in the vicinity of the vaccine dose, thus adding greater mortality from heart attack, stroke, etc.
    The grand total is 43,781 adverse effects following COVID vaccination in Israel, of whom 660 died, 546 after only the first shot, and 1031 serious and 220 critical adverse effects.

Most serious hospitalised COVID cases in Israel occurred on 10 February, at a date that most Israelis were already vaccinated.
    From 19 January to 10 February 2021, 21 days, an impressive 1,331,881 Israelis citizens got their first COVID vaccine jab. The table shows that 0.042% (568) of these died, and that 2.9% (39,047) became a COVID-19 case.
    This mortality rate is higher than the 0.1% mortality rate of COVID-19...

From 26 January to 10 February 2021, 909,102 Israeli citizens got their 2nd COVID vaccine dose. Among these, "only" 0.01% (92) died.
    This doesn't seem too terrible, unless you think about that these were healthy people and that the average of vaccination (and death) was considerably younger (most below 65) than the average COVID deaths.

I'm not saying that the following is a "perfect" example of a statistical estimate...
    We can estimate the death rate of those older than 65 from the USA-based VAERS (that substantially underreports vaccine adverse effects). There we found, that the ratio of deaths for those above 65 vs those below 65 is about 4.42 (155/35).
    Now we can estimate the "elderly" COVID vaccine fatality rate by multiplying the Israeli 0.042% "young" fatality rate with 4.42, resulting in 0.186% for old people!

During the massive vaccination campaign from mid-December until mid-February, 2337 (43.7%) of all 5351 COVID-19 deaths for Israel are reported occurred. Of these COVID-19 deaths, 1271 were reported since 19 January.
    According to data from the Israeli Ministry of Health, on 10 February 660 vaccinated died "of COVID-19", 51.9% of the 1271 COVID deaths for that period. Only about 12.5% (1.3 million of 8 million) Israelis were vaccinated during that period.
    This also confirms that vaccination promotes deaths because 51.9% of the COVID deaths occurred for (only) 12.5% vaccinated.

With the conclusion that the Pfizer vaccines, for the elderly killed about 40 times more people than the disease itself would have killed, and about 260 times more for the younger age class, for this 5-week vaccination period: http://www.nakim.org/israel-forums/v...c.php?t=270812
    (https://archive.is/N8WBt)

On 30 January, the elderly residents, mostly suffering from dementia, of the Sint Elisabeth Verpleeg- en Gasthuis in Amersfoort got their first shot of the experimental, immune suppressing COVID vaccine (in Dutch): https://archive.is/SAmKJ

As could be expected this was followed by most of the residents becoming seriously ill. According to our wonderful media this was another "COVID outbreak" for which 70 of the 106 residents tested positive.
    Already 10 residents have died
    Earlier this week it was reported that already 22 residents have died (more than 20% of the 106 residents).
    According to our wonderful media all of them died "of COVID" (instead of the immune suppressing mRNA vaccine).

Nursing home executive Evelien Bongers responded:
    With the start of vaccinations we had expected that the infections would decrease, but that did not happen and we are very upset about that. It is very intense. For the residents, for their families and loved ones and for our staff.
    https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/22...e-netherlands/

Wonderful news! Worldwide COVID cases, hospitalisations and deaths have all been going down sharply.
    The global decline in “Covid deaths” started in mid-to-late January...

What could have caused this?!? It really doesn't take a genius to figure this one out.
    On 13 January, shortly before the decline started, the WHO published 2 memos to decrease the number of COVID false-positives.
    Among other instructions, the WHO stipulated to use lower cycle thresholds (CT values) for PCR tests, as more than 35 cycles would produce false-positives.

With the success of the deadly COVID mRNA vaccines guaranteed.
    Quite possibly this also covers up how deadly the COVID vaccines really are: https://off-guardian.org/2021/02/26/...re-plummeting/

In the El Salvador care home in Toledo, Spain, they started poisoning the 78 residents with the Pfizer experimental COVID vaccine on 13 January. This care home had been free of COVID-19 since the start of the "pandemic".
    Literally within days, many residents started getting ill, with 77 (of the 78) testing positive for corona. By 2 February, already 9 residents had died, with 5 more in hospital.

In early February, 35 Catholic sisters in Kentucky got the first dose of Pfizer’s vaccine.
    Two days after the injections, 2 nuns died and 26 have tested positive for the virus: https://humansarefree.com/2021/02/sp...r-vaccine.html

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've done another simple internet search for "COVID outbreaks" (in Dutch: "COVID uitbraak").

Our wonderful media are reporting tremendous success from the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID vaccines, and that they can really notice the effects in the care homes.
    For some reason, the articles forget to mention whether the deceased residents had been vaccinated or not. I guess that if they really want the vaccination campaign to work for depopulation purposes, they would keep it a secret if residents would suddenly die after vaccination.

I've read that the COVID-vaccination campaign in nursing homes in the Kingdom of the Netherlands started in January.
    So with every recent "COVID outbreak" in nursing homes I read about, I'm thinking deadly vaccines.

Shortly after vaccination, the residents in nursing home Hoppesteyn in Rotterdam-Crooswijk got ill of which 62 tested positive for COVID and 17 have already died.

In nursing home Reyerheem in Ridderkerk, 22 residents died after 58 tested positive for corona, without information on vaccination status (in Dutch): https://www.ad.nl/rotterdam/corona-s...llen~a4ad7f95/

In nursing home Aelserhof in Elsloo, 12 residents tested positive, of which 1 died.
    The article does mention that the vaccination campaign had already started, but no details (in Dutch): https://www.1limburg.nl/corona-uitbr...stehuis-elsloo

Sixty people in nursing home Vredewold (with 140 residents) in Leek were poisoned with the mRNA vaccines, and then suddenly 35 residents tested positive, of which 12 died, all of whom had been vaccinated.
    But not to worry, according some "vaccine expert" Anke Huckriede, these deaths have absolutely nothing to do with the vaccines, and in reality these vaccines prevented even worse (in Dutch): https://het-westerkwartier.nl/artike...mettingen.html

You can't make this sh*t up, now that already a million gullible people in the Netherlands have been quickly poisoned with the deadly, untested mRNA vaccines, they report that all sorts of dangerous COVID-mutants are really taking a toll, with the "pandemic" spiraling out of control.
    Of course this disaster can only be prevented by a complete lockdown of the economy and dangerous untested vaccines that are more deadly than even COVID-19 (in Dutch): https://www.nu.nl/coronavirus/611946...-sterk-op.html

I guess that big pharma can come up with a much better explanation than that COVID vaccines, compromise the immune system, which results in old people "dropping like flies"...

See what happened in Portugal with daily COVID deaths, after COVID vaccination started on 29 December 2020 (why did it suddenly rise and then drop?).

EDIT - I guess big pharma can explain that it's just another one of those strange coincidences that the COVID daily deaths suddenly dropped, when the amount of daily doses of vaccines dropped on 30 January...
    Last edited by Firestarter; 03-06-2021 at 03:47 AM.

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine is bad, but the the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine is even worse! In the UK, for Oxford-AstraZeneca's vaccine 77% more adverse events and 25% more deaths have been reported, when compared to Pfizer's vaccine.
    Please note that the adverse effects are underreported. This for example doesn't include all of the nursing home residents "dropping like flies", as these have been reported as "COVID-19 fatalities".
    MHRA data (the UK version of the VAERS) reports 197 deaths after the Pfizer-BioNTech and 205 after the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine per 14 February, when 8.3 million Pfizer and 6.9 million AstraZeneca vaccinations had been administered.
    It is also remarkable how unfavorably the Oxford-AstraZeneca data compare with the Pfizer data. MHRA data show 26,823 reports related to Pfizer vaccines, including 77,207 reactions, and 31,427 reports related to Oxford-AstraZeneca, including 114,625 reactions.
    Thus the Pfizer reports run at ~3.2 per 1,000 while the Oxford-AstraZeneca reports run at ~4.6 per 1,000: which translates to 43% more reports associated with the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine compared with Pfizer. However, the Pfizer reports have an average of 2.9 reactions per report compared with 3.6 for the Oxford-AstraZeneca (again Oxford 24% higher) — so the rate of reactions reported is actually 77% higher overall for the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine.
    When it comes to fatalities, the Oxford-AstraZeneca product records a rate of 3 in 100,000 while Pfizer has 2.4 in 100,000 which is again 25% higher for Oxford-AstraZeneca.
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...ovid-vaccines/

As a result of the COVID mRNA vaccines (either of Pfizer/BioNTech or Oxford/Astrazeneca), a total of 20 women have had a spontaneous abortion in the UK.
    This number has almost doubled in just a week. As of 14 February 2021, 11 women had lost their baby. Three of those after the Oxford vaccine and 8 due to the Pfizer vaccine.

While the number of spontaneous abortions is higher from the Pfizer vaccine, by 21 February the number of adverse reactions due to the Oxford jab is nearly double (157,637) than what has been reported for the Pfizer vaccine (85,179 adverse reactions): https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/03/07...b-doubles/amp/

236 Brits died shortly after getting poisoned with the experimental COVID vaccine, but according to the MHRA the vaccines "didn't play a role". It's amazing that when somebody dies shortly after getting the vaccines it's because of underlying conditions, but when somebody dies of COVID, the underlying conditions are irrelevant (or something like that?)...

Isn't it peculiar that while the number of COVID cases dropped sharply at the end of December, the number of COVID deaths remained high until the end of January?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/140233...dnt-play-role/

When the COVID vaccination campaign started in Denmark on 27 December 2020, there had been 1220 registered COVID deaths.
    By 8 February 2021 (when the peak was already over) there were 2244 registered COVID deaths.
    By 11 March, 2384 COVID deaths were reported in Denmark.

Why did the number of COVID deaths suddenly started to rise on 14 December and started to drop on 22 January? What is the influence of the changed PCR COVID testing protocol?

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-c...ories/denmark/

In Belgium, there were COVID outbreaks in at least 5 nursing homes, despite (more like BECAUSE) the residents had already been injected twice with the experimental COVID vaccines (in Dutch, and you need to log in):
    https://www.limburger.nl/cnt/dmf20210312_94269303

February 2021 was one of the deadliest months in the nursing home Huis ter Wijck in the Netherlands. Spokespersons admitted more than 10 have died in the COVID outbreak, but refuse to say how many more.
    Some media have reported 26 deceased residents.

Not very surprisingly the COVID outbreak started shortly after the first COVID vaccines had been given (in Dutch): https://www.nhnieuws.nl/nieuws/28225...l-slachtoffers

In Hendrik Kok in Rolde. a "large amount of" residents have died (not known how many) after the vaccination campaign started. The vaccinations were halted due to the COVID outbreak that started on 21 January (in Dutch): https://www.rtvdrenthe.nl/nieuws/168...ost-van-corona

In nursing home, Dekelhem in Gieten 8 residents died in a COVID outbreak that started around Christmas. I couldn't find any information on when vaccination started here...
    On 4 January, already 7 of those residents had died (in Dutch): https://www.rtvdrenthe.nl/nieuws/167...ken-coronavrij
    Last edited by Firestarter; 04-02-2021 at 11:06 AM.

Then how did “Israel manage to double the number of deaths it accumulated in the prior ten months of the pandemic”…”within two months of intensive inoculation with the Pfizer vaccine“?
    And, why did “Israel’s Covid-19 cases… spike sharply during the first month of the … mass vaccination campaign.“?
    (...)
    And, why have more pregnant women suddenly entered “critical care” while Covid-19 cases among infants have soared by whopping “1,300%? (from 400 cases in under two-year-olds on November 20 to 5,800 in February 2021).”
    Once the vaccination campaign started, we saw a very interesting shift. While the Orthodox Jews went en masse to get “the jab”, the Palestinians (Israeli Arabs) did not follow this pattern. In the early stages of the vaccination campaign, in January, we saw a rise of 15 times as many morbidity cases in the Orthodox Jewish segment while we saw a significant drop (in morbidity) in the Israeli Arab segment. By not taking the vaccine, the level of morbidity dropped sharply. It was then that I began to figure out there was a connection between vaccination and morbidity.
    https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/operati...-satans-poker/

I can't stand Alex Jones. But the doctor whistleblower, who lost 22 patients after they took the COVID-19 shot, sounds credible.
    8 died within 48 hours after the first shot of the deadly Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine in nursing homes.
    Suddenly also many elderly people over 60 years old are treated in psychiatric institutions.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/9VJ9o5b1UsgK/

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast