Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bernie Sanders is a white supremist

Bernie Sanders is a white supremist

https://www.yahoo.com/news/did-berni...204425621.html

SAN FRANCISCO — Within hours of President Joe Biden’s inauguration, the Internet was consumed by images of Sen. Bernie Sanders sitting, stone-faced, bundled against the cold in a parka and colorful mittens. The meme turned into a fundraising bonanza for nonprofits and a symbol of a new administration getting down to business, as a contrast to the carefully curated image cultivated by its predecessor.

Who could possibly find fault with that?

Well, one person at least, a public high school teacher in San Francisco named Ingrid Seyer-Ochi, who wrote an op-ed for the San Francisco Chronicle that appeared on Sunday and quickly went viral. Seyer-Ochi’s objection was to the “privilege, white privilege, male privilege and class privilege” symbolized by Sanders’s choice of a relatively casual Burton snowboarding jacket and repurposed wool mittens.

Seyer-Ochi addressed the topic with her students, who she said were also upset by what they saw as the implicit message being delivered by Sanders’s choice of outerwear.

“What did they see? They saw a white man in a puffy jacket and huge mittens, distant not only in his social distancing, but in his demeanor and attire,” Seyer-Ochi wrote, adding, “What did I see? What did I think my students should see? A wealthy, incredibly well-educated and -privileged white man, showing up for perhaps the most important ritual of the decade, in a puffy jacket and huge mittens.

“I don’t know many poor, or working class, or female, or struggling-to-be-taken-seriously folk who would show up at the inauguration of our 46th president dressed like Bernie.”

Prior to the inauguration, Seyer-Ochi had also had her students analyze images from the Jan. 6 riot by supporters of former President Donald Trump at the U.S. Capitol.

“This,” she told her students about the images from that day, “is white supremacy, this is white privilege. It can be hard to pinpoint, but when we see, it, we know it.”

“I mean in no way to overstate the parallels. Sen. Sanders is no white supremacist insurrectionist. But he manifests privilege, white privilege, male privilege and class privilege, in ways that my students could see and feel,” Seyer-Ochi wrote.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bernie Sanders is a do as I say, not as I do, imbecile.

That is all.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Here's a link to the full OpEd piece.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/...e-15909700.php

We took in the meaning of the day, the vulnerability of democracy, the power of ritual, traditions and the peaceful transition of power.

We talked about gender and the possible meanings of the attire chosen by Vice President Kamala Harris, Dr. Jill Biden, the Biden grandchildren, Michelle Obama, Amanda Gorman and others. We referenced the female warriors inspiring these women, the colors of their educational degrees and their monochromatic ensembles of pure power.
    I see her LinkedIn profile is down this morning. I went to look to see what privileged schools she attended on her path to becoming a college professor, now high school teacher. But, with a little extra digging, I found a mention on Mills College alumni page. Never heard of it before, but apparently very left and very elite. https://apnews.com/article/9b163470a...cab07285aa0bef

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

In the Beast system, you either submit wholly and completely or the system has no use for you. Anyone can and will be used as a target and example to keep the herd in check. It's not a left vs right battle. It's humanity vs those that have controlled and wish to continue controlling, battle.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Winter is racist, and dressing for the weather condones that racism. That’s why snow is white.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Bernie Sanders is a do as I say, not as I do, imbecile.

That is all.
    He's always the bridesmaid, never the bride.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Winter is racist, and dressing for the weather condones that racism. That’s why snow is white.
    Makes about as much sense as anything else out there these days.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Now you got it.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're damned if you do, damned if you don't. If Bernie was dressed in a tuxedo Seyer-Ochi would still rail against Bernie, since her hatred isn't for the clothing.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

I have no idea what all that no bling=privilege claptrap means. But I know Bernie is white down to his hair, and thinks his intellect is so supreme that he knows what's good for you better than you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Bernie sanders is not white, He is jewish.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Bernie sanders is not white, He is jewish.
    Kiss my ass.

What color did Sammy Davis Jr. turn when he converted?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Kiss my ass.

What color did Sammy Davis Jr. turn when he converted?
    Jews are not white you genius.
    Jews are an ethnic group.

Sammy Davis jr was an african american who converted to judaism.

So Judaism does not necessarily consist of jews.

Do you ever complain about liberals changing the meaning of words? When you do, be sure to explain you don't appreciate them stealing the schtick of people like you. It might spare you from being called a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So Judaism does not necessarily consist of jews.

Do you ever complain about liberals changing the meaning of words? When you do, be sure to explain you don't appreciate them stealing the schtick of people like you. It might spare you from being called a hypocrite.
    Jews are originally from the middle east & not from europe.
    Do you consider Arabs to be white?

Jews are originally from the middle east & not from europe.
    Do you consider Arabs to be white?
    I consider Semites to be Semites, even if they're Persians. And I don't consider Indonesians Semites, no matter how many times a day they kneel on a rug.

Liberals learned how to change the meaning of words from bigots, and the liberals who enjoy it most are bigots.

Any more questions?

As for Sanders, he is what was called a Polack by people like you when I was a kid. That's why blonde jokes hadn't been invented yet. Do you happen to know upon what continent Poland sits?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-02-2021 at 11:43 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So if I convert to Judaism I won't be white any more?

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    No. You are not of jewish ancestry. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

If you convert to Judaism you won't be a Jew, and both Mirriam and Webster be damned. Because changing the meaning of words is fun. Just ask any hardcore liberal, or any other bigot.

Better still, if that response is to be believed, if you convert to Judaism you won't even be jewish.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-02-2021 at 11:50 AM.

OK. So it's at least possible to be white and Jewish if you're a white person who converts.

Now what if I convert, and I marry another white convert to Judaism, and then we raise our kids from birth as Jewish. These kids would then have Jewish ancestry. So would they count as white or no?

OK. So it's at least possible to be white and Jewish if you're a white person who converts.

Now what if I convert, and I marry another white convert to Judaism, and then we raise our kids from birth as Jewish. These kids would then have Jewish ancestry. So would they count as white or no?
    I think it depends on the size of their noses.

Lol. This is like Robespierre sending the radical revolutionary, Herbert, to the guillotine for being a monarchist.

Dumbasses lol.

I seriously doubt Sammy Davis Jr. was ever in Africa so he couldn't possibly be an African American any more than I'm a Scottish American.

Does a Burton snowboard coat turn someone into a white supremacist? What kind of magical powers do these coats have? They should market coats for peace and love and give them away to Palestinians and Israelis.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 02-02-2021 at 07:34 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People who eat White Castle are also racist.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Cant be sure until you do , but it seems reasonable . Bernie is the moderm woodrow wilson , everyone knows he is a white supremacist .
    Do something Danke

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    People who eat White Castle are also racist.
    Yep, we should cancel all white.
    Heck now that I think about it, physics is racist because when all the color spectrum is combined it makes white light. Damn it I am reminded of my white guilt every time I turn a light switch on. I am so privileged

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I seriously doubt Sammy Davis Jr. was ever in Africa so he couldn't possibly be an African American any more than I'm a Scottish American.
    When I meet him it was in Vegas but it was hot like Africa .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Does a Burton snowboard coat turn someone into a white supremacist? What kind of magical powers do these coats have? They should market coats for peace and love and give them away to Palestinians and Israelis.
    Remember when you had to cut eye holes in a perfectly good pillowcase to be instantly recognized as a white supremacist?

Which sect of Jews , are these children going to be Zealots or Sadducees ? I can probably predict what color .
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast