Thread: Capitol Hill police chief calls for permanent fencing, additional security at Capitol

Capitol Hill police chief calls for permanent fencing, additional security at Capitol

But, but, Trump was the "dictator."

This is Biden's and the Democrats America....

The acting Capitol Police chief called for “vast improvements” to security around the Capitol building on Thursday, including permanent fencing and “the availability of ready, backup forces” following a physical security assessment of the entire Capitol complex.
    https://americanmilitarynews.com/202..._eEbCG8-z4XFks

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    An excellent idea. I think something like this will be suitable to keep them contained:

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

So much for thinking that the all the NG presence was going away within a couple months.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This is what happens when people know they are as guilty as sin and are afraid that many more people will wake up all at once.

In the end, it won't end well for them.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    This is what happens when people know they are as guilty as sin and are afraid that many more people will wake up all at once.

In the end, it won't end well for them.
    If you consider yourself to be a "Representative" of the people, then you shouldn't fear the people.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    If you consider yourself to be a "Representative" of the people, then you shouldn't fear the people.
    In theory, you are right. The problem is most of them are criminals who represent (and protect) their criminal activities, and many lights are being shined on them and that's what they FEAR. Criminals love darkness.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    And people say DJT is not a genius.

Granted he has always supported policing (and even admonished cops for being "too nice"), this is master stroke on his way out.
    Trump had a natural talent for pissing off leftists and/or scaring the bejeezus out of them.

For that alone, he will be missed.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Link to the full statement released.

https://www.uscp.gov/media-center/pr...mplex-physical

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    So much for thinking that the all the NG presence was going away within a couple months.
    It's not going away. It was a show of overwhelming force and now it's there to stay. There will be a troop presence in DC for a long time.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Trump had a natural talent for pissing off leftists and/or scaring the bejeezus out of them.

I would argue that the MSM outlets that target the left did that job. Trump did what he did, the media made whatever they wanted out of it. The dude could have saved a cat from a tree and the media would tell dems Trump was stealing cats from neighborhoods and that repubs nationwide would be out looking for their little mittens.

Trump was an easy target to stir up the left, and a blanket to suppress any pushback on the CV nonsense from the right.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Good deal. Soon we'll only need to guard the gates and shoot down the helicopters. Their courts won't put them in prison, but they'll make the Capitol a prison. Works.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Good deal. Soon we'll only need to guard the gates and shoot down the helicopters. Their courts won't put them in prison, but they'll make the Capitol a prison. Works.
    Was thinking the same thing myself...won't send the swamp to prison, fine, bring the prison to the swamp.

The wicked flee when none pursue but the righteous are as bold as lions.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

And getting people to show their true colors.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon