Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 129

Thread: Whoomp there it is : H.R. 127 A Bill to destroy possession of Firearms

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    We all have differing views here but one thing we all have in common is that we will not accept any further infringement of our gun rights. Whether the route is state or regional succession or revolution, the greatest threat to any success is brainwashed gun owners that will simply comply and not resist.

    I remember a video, I think on this site, where a bar/restaurant opened despite of Covid restrictions. There were about four Rmabo wannabees in battle-rattle. The Sheriff/Police showed up with their APC and rifles and the Wannabees just surrendered there weapons and got arrested. The most dumbest $#@! I've ever seen. Two or three shooters in a high position would have caused that L.E. to re-examine his perceived 'superior' position. Instead those Wannabees lost their firearms and went to jail. The bar was then closed. If you are going to do this $#@! you HAVE TO go into it knowing today might be your day. And not give a $#@!. But, Damnit, if they want to go all out then make the price so heavy that those that attempt it the next time are given DOUBT about their level of success.



    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I will just reply to this and be done.



    You need to take a closer look at that site. It is literally linking to supporters tweets as evidence. That is not hard evidence. All smoke and mirrors like everything else. Regardless what the truth really is, he is done, time to move on and for some new blood. Any revolution or succession is going to need leaders outside of the elites and without baggage that family has
    I'm moving on. Trump is not POTUS anymore. Marxists are now running the Fed. Gov. And they aren't even trying to hide it. There's no point in constantly bringing in the election or the fraud. It's really not needed. All that is needed is paying attention to what is going on NOW.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I would comply with the law, assuming I even had any guns which I sold for cash a long time ago. Lost a few in an unfortunate boating accident a while back also.

    If enough people grew large enough balls to do a million man ARMED march/peaceful-protest on DC. I might attend and see what happens.
    Hopefully, no one you know, in particular kids, grandkids, nephews, nieces, inculcated by the Commies has information to the contrary and is susceptible to Fed. Gov. monetary gain. Or temporary fame.

  4. #93

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I remember a video, I think on this site, where a bar/restaurant opened despite of Covid restrictions. There were about four Rmabo wannabees in battle-rattle. The Sheriff/Police showed up with their APC and rifles and the Wannabees just surrendered there weapons and got arrested. The most dumbest $#@! I've ever seen. Two or three shooters in a high position would have caused that L.E. to re-examine his perceived 'superior' position. Instead those Wannabees lost their firearms and went to jail. The bar was then closed. If you are going to do this $#@! you HAVE TO go into it knowing today might be your day. And not give a $#@!. But, Damnit, if they want to go all out then make the price so heavy that those that attempt it the next time are given DOUBT about their level of success.
    This.

    I'm moving on. Trump is not POTUS anymore. Marxists are now running the Fed. Gov. And they aren't even trying to hide it. There's no point in constantly bringing in the election or the fraud. It's really not needed. All that is needed is paying attention to what is going on NOW.
    And this.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I agree. Secession is DOA since we would need to rely upon sanitized (pussified) state leadership in order to enact. I suspect most people use "secession" as a safe placeholder for "revolution."
    Yeah the states were far worse than the Federal Government. The states pretty much enforced all the lockdowns.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

    We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

    ...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

    How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I remember a video, I think on this site, where a bar/restaurant opened despite of Covid restrictions. There were about four Rmabo wannabees in battle-rattle. The Sheriff/Police showed up with their APC and rifles and the Wannabees just surrendered there weapons and got arrested. The most dumbest $#@! I've ever seen. Two or three shooters in a high position would have caused that L.E. to re-examine his perceived 'superior' position. Instead those Wannabees lost their firearms and went to jail. The bar was then closed. If you are going to do this $#@! you HAVE TO go into it knowing today might be your day. And not give a $#@!. But, Damnit, if they want to go all out then make the price so heavy that those that attempt it the next time are given DOUBT about their level of success.
    I am all for everyone's right to armed defense but maybe to think strategically about dealing with an enemy would be to support a disarming the police movement. Problem solved.

    I think the right should support defunding the police and embrace private alternatives. If the local populace is against gun control and they are paid by support from locals, maybe they would not be so quick to implement a gun confiscation order.

    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm moving on. Trump is not POTUS anymore. Marxists are now running the Fed. Gov. And they aren't even trying to hide it. There's no point in constantly bringing in the election or the fraud. It's really not needed. All that is needed is paying attention to what is going on NOW.
    I agree, however you still have supporters clinging to their delusions about him believing any day Trump will use the military to overthrow Biden and become the leader of the revolution. We need to pull people away from that to those outside the elites in order for any successionist movement to succeed. I am sure the elites would be fine if that happened (Trump) since any revolution and subsequent direction of the country would remain controlled in their hands.



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I am all for everyone's right to armed defense but maybe to think strategically about dealing with an enemy would be to support a disarming the police movement. Problem solved.

    I think the right should support defunding the police and embrace private alternatives. If the local populace is against gun control and they are paid by support from locals, maybe they would not be so quick to implement a gun confiscation order.
    Might as well ask that we have no further foreign interference. Again that's Chasing the Dragon think. The MOST you can hope for is voting in a county Sheriff that at least gives lip service to the Constitution.

    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I agree, however you still have supporters clinging to their delusions about him believing any day Trump will use the military to overthrow Biden and become the leader of the revolution. We need to pull people away from that to those outside the elites in order for any successionist movement to succeed. I am sure the elites would be fine if that happened (Trump) since any revolution and subsequent direction of the country would remain controlled in their hands.
    Again. NO reason to keep bringing this up. Trumps not President. The Marxists provide the impetus.

  10. #98
    What would a successful revolution even look like? For purely hypothetical purposes.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  11. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I think people have forgotten that Trump built his entire business success on the art of the con. Why people think it would be any different after he became President is kind of surprising.

    There is voter fraud but was there proof that it was enough to actually throw the election? I am not talking about some nonsense people get from some vlogger on youtube doing it for views for profit or Alex Jones. He lost something like 40 out of 54 cases. Where is the actual evidence that has not already been debunked?
    B U L L S H I T

    HE DIDN'T LOSE, WE LOST.

    The "courts" did NOT look a at the evidence - did not consider the merits

    The Low Life M O T H E R F U C K E R S now act like they have a mandate to

    steal the election

    Disarm us

    then persecute us because their guilt ridden consciences are making them paranoic


    .
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  12. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    B U L L S H I T

    HE DIDN'T LOSE, WE LOST.

    The "courts" did NOT look a at the evidence - did not consider the merits

    The Low Life M O T H E R F U C K E R S now act like they have a mandate to

    steal the election

    Disarm us

    then persecute us because their guilt ridden consciences are making them paranoic


    .
    They know they stole it. They just don't care.

    The same way they know that taking your guns is unconstitutional. They just don't care.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  13. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Might as well ask that we have no further foreign interference. Again that's Chasing the Dragon think. The MOST you can hope for is voting in a county Sheriff that at least gives lip service to the Constitution.
    You are still trying to play their game under their rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Again. NO reason to keep bringing this up. Trumps not President. The Marxists provide the impetus.
    I was not referring to the past, I was speaking of the current. Try floating this discussion to Trump supporters you know. No doubt they will want Trump head of any new movement or will tell you any day now he is coming to take the country back. So it is relevant to guide these people away from that carefully if you are pushing succession. I am not sure how but maybe some one has social engineering ideas on resistance to gun confiscation and succession.

  14. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I was not referring to the past, I was speaking of the current. Try floating this discussion to Trump supporters you know. No doubt they will want Trump head of any new movement or will tell you any day now he is coming to take the country back. So it is relevant to guide these people away from that carefully if you are pushing succession. I am not sure how but maybe some one has social engineering ideas on resistance to gun confiscation and succession.
    My understanding is way different than yours.

    From my view, Trump has been thoroughly cucked & castrated. His previously strongest supporters feel betrayed and have basically abandoned him. He has no chance at 2024, noone gives a $#@! if he's impeached, and he can $#@! off to Mar-a-Lago for the rest of his useless existence.

    He is irrelevant.

    The media wants to make you think he's still relevant, because he's an easy distraction from the $#@!-show legislation that is currently in progress.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  15. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    My understanding is way different than yours.

    From my view, Trump has been thoroughly cucked & castrated. His previously strongest supporters feel betrayed and have basically abandoned him. He has no chance at 2024, noone gives a $#@! if he's impeached, and he can $#@! off to Mar-a-Lago for the rest of his useless existence.

    He is irrelevant.

    The media wants to make you think he's still relevant, because he's an easy distraction from the $#@!-show legislation that is currently in progress.
    I have mostly tuned out from the news media since the election and agree with you some what. I was speaking of listening to hard core supporters recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    B U L L S H I T

    HE DIDN'T LOSE, WE LOST.

    The "courts" did NOT look a at the evidence - did not consider the merits

    The Low Life M O T H E R F U C K E R S now act like they have a mandate to

    steal the election

    Disarm us

    then persecute us because their guilt ridden consciences are making them paranoic
    .
    Can you say that for 100% certainty? I can't either way and neither can you. Besides we need to get back to discussing "My Pillow" as to not derail the thread.

  16. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    You are still trying to play their game under their rules.
    It IS there game. It IS there rules. The only way to not play it is to throw the game and pieces to the floor.

    Quote Originally Posted by kahless;7020256I
    was not referring to the past, I was speaking of the current. Try floating this discussion to Trump supporters you know. No doubt they will want Trump head of any new movement or will tell you any day now he is coming to take the country back. So it is relevant to guide these people away from that carefully if you are pushing succession. I am not sure how but maybe some one has social engineering ideas on resistance to gun confiscation and succession.
    I'm not pushing secession. It's doomed to failure. I've already explained why.



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #105
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  19. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No no, I think you misunderstood.

    Secession and separation is still by far the only logical choice.

    I just don't think it will be allowed to be done peacefully, or that we should waste time trying to achieve that goal.

    If it happens that way, great, but if not, well, that's OK too.

    Just so long as the separation moves forward.

    It's probably high time that we list our reasons why:

    When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
    This is a great idea - the DoI should be discussed far and wide, citing specifically this passage, and start getting the idea of separation on the grounds of wanting to live free into the minds of more and more people.

    The cause must be just.

  20. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I have mostly tuned out from the news media since the election and agree with you some what. I was speaking of listening to hard core supporters recently.
    At this point, we might as well consider his "hardcore supporters" to be every bit as much the enemy as the Cathedral. The Trumpist movement isn't going to do a thing to dismantle the Leviathan that is the USG... and I'm not talking about just lowering taxes and deregulating... those only live until the next election, as we well see today. I'm talking about breaking up this beast into more reasonable entities that are more philosophically contiguous.

  21. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    At this point, we might as well consider his "hardcore supporters" to be every bit as much the enemy as the Cathedral. The Trumpist movement isn't going to do a thing to dismantle the Leviathan that is the USG... and I'm not talking about just lowering taxes and deregulating... those only live until the next election, as we well see today. I'm talking about breaking up this beast into more reasonable entities that are more philosophically contiguous.

    See post #105.

    +rep
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  22. #109
    Yet , another reason they want us DISARMED

    The COVID Anal Swab: Another Instrument of State Terror

    By Vasko Kohlmayer

    February 3, 2021

    If you ever needed any proof that this whole COVID pandemic is nothing more than an excuse for governments to subdue, control and screw over their populations, you need to look no further than the latest procedure that is coming your way.

    It is called the COVID anal swab
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  23. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Site of the Battle of Thermopylae where King Leonidas was defiant against King Xerxes when asked to surrender his arms. He replied "Molon Labe" translates to roughly "Come and take them".

    Also the inspiration for the movie 500.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermopylae
    The movie is 300

    Sorry, I had to nitpick... it was one of my all-time favorite stories as a boy...
    Jesus Is Lord

  24. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    The movie is 300

    Sorry, I had to nitpick... it was one of my all-time favorite stories as a boy...
    Crap ... np thanks for the correction.

  25. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    At this point, we might as well consider his "hardcore supporters" to be every bit as much the enemy as the Cathedral. The Trumpist movement isn't going to do a thing to dismantle the Leviathan that is the USG... and I'm not talking about just lowering taxes and deregulating... those only live until the next election, as we well see today. I'm talking about breaking up this beast into more reasonable entities that are more philosophically contiguous.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    See post #105.

    +rep
    Trump did more to expose and destroy the leviathan than both of you have done or will do in your entire lives, you are the enemy wittingly or not.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  27. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump did more to expose and destroy the leviathan than both of you have done or will do in your entire lives, you are the enemy wittingly or not.

    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  28. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Wait,wait... shouldn't it be this one?

  29. #115


    The best 2nd Amendment defense.

  30. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post


    The best 2nd Amendment defense.
    I don't care if banning guns would bring the homicide rate down to even zero.

    Noone has a right to tell me what I can or cannot own.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  31. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I don't care if banning guns would bring the homicide rate down to even zero.

    Noone has a right to tell me what I can or cannot own.

    reported, both of you
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  32. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    He lost something like 40 out of 54 cases. Where is the actual evidence that has not already been debunked?
    Is that your best evidence?

    Because it's fake news. You just lost all your credibility with that statement.

    Trump's team only filed like 10 lawsuits, the rest were filed by other people who happened to be Republican.

    The suits were thrown out of court based on standing and other procedural issues, the courts did not look at the evidence, nothing has been debunked.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  33. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Is that your best evidence?

    Because it's fake news. You just lost all your credibility with that statement.

    Trump's team only filed like 10 lawsuits, the rest were filed by other people who happened to be Republican.

    The suits were thrown out of court based on standing and other procedural issues, the courts did not look at the evidence, nothing has been debunked.
    Is my credibility at least higher than the my pillow guy? If not, he said something big is going to happen Friday with Trump, so when nothing happens maybe my credibility will be higher? That would be a relief since I was worried about my losing all my credibility like crypto. Give it time you will look back on this with skepticism and by then my credibility will have mooned.

  34. #120
    I am prepared for war, and increasing preps every day. If this keeps up, we will find out who else is prepared.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

    Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.



  35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-22-2015, 10:35 PM
  2. New Jersey Bill to Decriminalize Marijuana Possession
    By FrankRep in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 11:34 AM
  3. Whoomp! Obama's new rap video
    By Joey Fuller in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 09:07 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 10:19 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 09:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •