Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Malice / "YOUR WELCOME"

Tom Woods Show Ep. 2036 - Michael Malice on How to Talk About Anarchism
    Michael Malice, whose Anarchist Handbook became a sensation in 2020, joins me to talk about the ideas it contains and how best to communicate them.
    https://odysee.com/@TomWoodsTV:e/ep....-how-to-talk:7

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Michael Malice (“YOUR WELCOME”) invites comedian and co-host of Louder with Crowder, Dave Landau, to discuss the effect that the “woke movement” has had on comedy. Is the essence of comedy under attack by censorship, the woke movement, and politics? They also both chat about how certain “outrageous” celebrities in the past like Howard Stern have completely changed their character whether in fear of retaliation or to pander to the powers that be.

Dis gon' be good...

Tom Woods Show Ep. 2037 - Life Without the State
    Michael Malice and Tom discuss statelessness, an option some may have dismissed in the past, but which in light of the present dystopia becomes more attractive every day.
    https://odysee.com/@TomWoodsTV:e/ep....ut-the-state:4

Tom Woods Show Ep. 2038 - Michael Malice and Tom Behind the Scenes: The Secrets to Book Publishing
    Michael Malice and Tom discuss their interesting experiences publishing books (via both traditional publishers and self-publishing) and what they've learned - and what you should know - about it.
    https://odysee.com/@TomWoodsTV:e/ep....d-tom-behind:6

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tom Woods Show Ep. 2039 - Michael Malice on Anarchism, Security, and More
    We wrap up Michael Malice week with some common objections to anarchism and how best to think about those issues.
    https://odysee.com/@TomWoodsTV:e/ep....n-anarchism,:3

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Tom Woods Show Ep. 2039 - Michael Malice on Anarchism, Security, and More
    We wrap up Michael Malice week with some common objections to anarchism and how best to think about those issues.
    https://odysee.com/@TomWoodsTV:e/ep....n-anarchism,:3
    lol @23:20, if you have go to the courts, it'll go really smoothly

certainly can't improve on the court system, no sir-ee
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

https://twitter.com/realpatriot789/s...03974097580033

"YOUR WELCOME" with Michael Malice #189: Dave Smith
    Michael Malice (“YOUR WELCOME”) is joined by "comedian," and podcast host, Dave Smith, to talk about internet debates, Dave’s thoughts on immigration, and the battles within the Libertarian Party. Dave and Michael also talk about President Trump’s reaction to January 6th and how the abandonment of his supporters starkly contradicted his own public thoughts of party loyalty.
    https://odysee.com/@MichaelMalice:6/...l-malice-189:d

https://twitter.com/realpatriot789/s...03974097580033
    And that's from 2016. He was ahead of the curve
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Michael Malice is an enemy of democracy.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    There is something oddly COINTELPRO about him... I can't put my finger on it exactly, but something isn't right there....
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    There is something oddly COINTELPRO about him... I can't put my finger on it exactly, but something isn't right there....
    He's probably a fed, trying to convince people to take up arms against the state.

O wait, that would be a good thing
    - Kim Kardashian

If it wasn't for the fact that Malice would almost certainly think this is hilarious, I'd tell you to just put down the Q-pipe and go lie down for a while ...

Goddam fascist!

Not you.

Michael, I mean.

(But maybe you, too ...)

If it wasn't for the fact that Malice would almost certainly think this is hilarious, I'd tell you to just put down the Q-pipe and go lie down for a while ...
    The easiest way to paint a movement out as extremists is to infiltrate the movement with a puppet, with instructions to say extreme/outrageous things in the name of that movement. Like those right-wing lunatics (paid actors) deployed by Trudeau to make the truckers look like extremists. Get it? Malice says a lot outrageous things that have nothing to do with the cause of liberty-as-such. That's smoke. Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. I haven't seen flames yet, but yeah, I'm suspicious as hell.

As for what you or Malice think about my view of him, I couldn't give a damn. And this has nothing to do with Q so why are you dragging that into it?
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

The easiest way to paint a movement out as extremists is to infiltrate the movement with a puppet, with instructions to say extreme/outrageous things in the name of that movement. Like those right-wing lunatics (paid actors) deployed by Trudeau to make the truckers look like extremists. Get it? Malice says a lot outrageous things that have nothing to do with the cause of liberty-as-such. That's smoke. Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. I haven't seen flames yet, but yeah, I'm suspicious as hell.

As for what you or Malice think about my view of him, I couldn't give a damn. And this has nothing to do with Q so why are you dragging that into it?
    Sorry, my mistake. You're doing great. Keep up the good work!

To be fair, he still hasn't been banned by Twitter. Quite suspicious.
    - Kim Kardashian

There's always a tell.

He's too short to be a fed, though.

But he is a Jew ...

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's always a tell.

He's too short to be a fed, though.

But he is a Jew ...

I knew there was something off about him.
    - Kim Kardashian

These matters are too critical to be addressed in a thread about something as piddling and irrelevant as "election fraud", so I've moved all our posts to the much more important "Michael Malice" thread, where they really belong.

Anyway ...

You just might be on to something there.

https://twitter.com/Will_Burnsed/sta...76998124081161
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-31-2022 at 04:05 PM.

"YOUR WELCOME" with Michael Malice #194: Dave Smith
    Michael Malice (“YOUR WELCOME”) invites frequent guest, "comedian," and podcast host Dave Smith, onto the show to talk about his recent episode with Joe Rogan, his thoughts on the how the media strategically handled Rogan’s recent controversy, and “the story” of the current situation in Ukraine.
    https://odysee.com/@MichaelMalice:6/...l-malice-194:a

Must watch. If you want additional context for the situation in Ukraine, this is a must watch.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I read a post on some leftist cesspool today. The thread was about how youtube censored The Hill for including a clip of Trump disputing the election.

The top response to this, was a post worrying about the growing authoritarianism in the country.

At first, I couldn't agree more with his post. It was spot on.

Except, I found, the "authoritarianism" the poster was referring to, of course had nothing to do with youtube censoring the Hill...
    - Kim Kardashian

Michael Malice On The State Of Everything - Part Of The Problem #829
    On this episode of Part Of The Problem Dave and Michael discuss the rising tensions in Ukraine, Vladamir Putin, American propaganda and so much more. This Episode Was Recorded On 3.2.22
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1aBNTZbo64

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Timcast IRL w/Michael Malice - DeSantis Threatens Disney With Legal Action For Supporting Woke Cult
    https://odysee.com/@TimcastIRL:8/tim...atens-disney:7

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast