Thread: SNL celebrates violent attack on Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    I haven't watched that show in years. I didn't even half smile at a single "joke."

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Look at the difference between the joke about violence against Rand, which is done with such ease and gleeful approval...

...and the transgender joke that follows where the actor breaks the 4th wall to say "yeah its good news" and they are nervous to deliver the punchline as if they're scared to offend.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

That whole skit was cringe worthy. Not a single joke they told was actually funny.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    That whole skit was cringe worthy. Not a single joke they told was actually funny.
    I miss Norm.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Not funny in decades. Not one second to spare for that trash.
    Oust the Montebanks!

I found this to be absolutely hilarious. You guys are just haters. You're not smart enough to understand such high brow humor. You guys don't have high enough IQ's to pick up on all the nuances that make this comic gold. Why don't you just go watch Wild Hogs or Grown Ups.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is lamer than when Rand flew over to the Levant to appease those Ashkenazi guys who like to air-fornicate with the wailing wall.
    Thee (God) alone will we serve and from Thee alone will we seek help

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    I found this to be absolutely hilarious. You guys are just haters. You're not smart enough to understand such high brow humor. You guys don't have high enough IQ's to pick up on all the nuances that make this comic gold. Why don't you just go watch Wild Hogs or Grown Ups.
    High brow humor?