Thread: John Weaver, co-founder of Lincoln Group RINO PAC, busted "sexting" young men

Exclamation John Weaver, co-founder of Lincoln Group RINO PAC, busted "sexting" young men

Never Trump Lincoln Project Founder John Weaver Accused of Sending Provocative Messages to Young Men

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ges-young-men/

Kyle Morris 31 Jan 2021

John Weaver, a co-founder of the Lincoln Project, has been accused of sending explicit messages to nearly a dozen young men, offering them career advice and jobs in exchange for sexual favors.

Weaver, who formerly worked with the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) and former Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R), was accused by 21 men of sending unwarranted messages, one who stated that he began receiving messages when he was 14 years old, according to the New York Times.

According to the Times, Weaver told one young man that he would “spoil you when we see each other” and “help you other times. Give advice, counsel, help with bills. You help me … sensually.”

The Lincoln Project, an anti-Trump Republican group, insists it was unaware of the allegations until it started circulating in the news.

“There was no awareness or insinuations of any type of inappropriate behavior when we became aware of the chatter at the time,” co-founder Steve Schmidt told the Times.

The group also released a statement on the matter, calling Weaver “a predator, a liar, and an abuser”:

John Weaver led a secret life that was built on a foundation of deception at every level. He is a predator, a liar, and an abuser. We extend our deepest sympathies to those who were targeted by his deplorable and predatory behavior. We are disgusted and outraged that someone in a position of power and trust would use it for these means.

The totality of his deceptions are beyond anything any of us could have imagined and we are absolutely shocked and sickened by it. Like so many, we have been betrayed and deceived by John Weaver. We are grateful beyond words that at no time was John Weaver in the physical presence of any member of The Lincoln Project.

According to a tweet from political consultant Ryan James Girdusky, the conservative activist who first broke the story, the group’s statement is “an absolute lie,” telling his followers the group knew about the allegations and that he was crafting a story on the matter:

This statement by the @ProjectLincoln is an absolute lie.

Members did know. Young men approached them about the accusations. Members knew I was writing the story and warned John Weaver pic.twitter.com/BZms5iLgpL

— Ryan James Girdusky (@RyanGirdusky) January 31, 2021

“Members did know,” Girdusky wrote. “Young men approached them about the accusations. Members knew I was writing the story and warned John Weaver.”

Outlining unanswered attempts made by young men to reach out to the group, Girdusky noted that Molly Jong-Fast, editor-at-large at the Daily Beast and an adviser for the Lincoln Project, had “heard I had this story back in the early summer. And that it was circulating several outlets”:

According to several mutual friends, @mollyJongFast heard I had this story back in the early summer. And that it was circulating several outlets.

Girdusky further criticized the group in a separate tweet, saying there was “silence” after he wrote the article detailing Weaver’s questionable past:

I tweet the accusation: @ProjectLincoln silence
    Victims tweet: more silence
    I write my article: even more silence
    Axios article: John weaver is gay, that’s all
    NY Times article: he’s a predator

What a joke https://t.co/lb6AULV2TR

Girdusky’s article, titled “The Lincoln Project’s Predator,” was published on January 11, four days prior to a public statement from Weaver on the situation.

In his report on the situation, Girdusky stated that one “young man said that Weaver reached out to him with the promise of a job opportunity. He told Weaver would condescendingly call him ‘my boy.'”

Girdusky also highlighted another accusation placed against Weaver after he offered a young man an internship in Washington, DC, or Austin, Texas. According to Girdusky, that conversation led to an exchange of phone numbers, which Weaver utilized to question the young man about his body type and weight, seemingly fantasizing about his genitalia.

Girdusky stated that when the young man told Weaver his body type was “about average,” Weaver responded, “oh my boy, I’m sure certain parts of you are well above average.”

On January 15, Weaver acknowledged sending the “inappropriate” messages to young men and apologized.

“The truth is that I’m gay. And that I have a wife and two kids who I love,” Weaver said at the time in a statement to Axios. “My inability to reconcile those two truths has led to this agonizing place.”

“To the men I made uncomfortable through my messages that I viewed as consensual mutual conversations at the time: I am truly sorry,” Weaver added. “They were inappropriate and it was because of my failings that this discomfort was brought on you.”
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mrs. AF says that at the heart of all the current corruption in The Swamp, is kiddy diddling buggery, hommosexuality and "snuff".

More and more I'm inclined to agree.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Mrs. AF says that at the heart of all the current corruption in The Swamp, is kiddy diddling buggery, hommosexuality and "snuff".

It almost seems to be a right of passage to get into the club.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It almost seems to be a right of passage to get into the club.
    It is. They hate people they can't control.

The question I ask at moments like this is, what did he do, or threaten to do, to cause "the club" to air his dirty laundry?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The question I ask at moments like this is, what did he do, or threaten to do, to cause "the club" to air his dirty laundry?
    Or is this just a simple case of exterminating useful idiots once they have served their purpose.

These allegations could have been heard months, if not years, ago.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It is. They hate people they can't control.

being an "R"?

but then I remember the Franklin Scandal and a couple others that have been under the rug for a while.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I'm absolutely shocked by this revelation.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

There are quite a few open secrets in politics and Hollywood.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    There is a connection to that article. Not sure if anyone has connected those dots... @donnay
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Reminds me of when Mel Gibson said a few years ago that Hollywood was filled with a bunch of pedophiles.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

There is a connection to that article. Not sure if anyone has connected those dots... @donnay
    I believe, Disney is the epicenter of recruitment for grooming young children.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

David Geffen, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Jennifer Aniston and Adam Aron are among the donors to the group, which produces anti-Trump viral videos.
    The Lincoln Project — a political action committee (PAC) founded by anti-Trump Republicans — is probably best known for flooding the TV airwaves (and your social media feeds) with videos mocking or attacking President Trump or his Republican allies.

The PACs founders, which include Reed Galen, Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson and George Conway, were even featured in a 60 Minutes profile this past Sunday.

According to its latest quarterly report with the Federal Election Commission, The Lincoln Project has also become a favorite for some of Hollywood's political heavyweights, with a number of prominent Democratic donors shifting some of their 2020 election spend toward the PAC, which took in a total of more than $39 million this past quarter.

Among the PACs top 10 donors are Dreamworks co-founder David Geffen, who has contributed $300,000 to The Lincoln Project, as well as fellow Dreamworks co-founder and Quibi CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg, who has donated $100,000. The PACs biggest individual donor is businessman and oil heir Gordon Getty, who contributed $1 million.

But even among The Lincoln Project's more rank-and-file donors, notable names from the world of Hollywood are present. Jennifer Aniston donated $5,000, Felicity Huffman donated $9,300, Ken Jeong donated $3,000 and Jason Bateman donated $6,000.

Meanwhile, executives, writers and directors have also helped to fill the PACs coffers, including AMC Theaters CEO Adam Aron and MGM chairman Michael De Luca, who each donated $5,000, and Jumanji and Bad Teacher director Jake Kasdan who also donated $5,000.

Of course, despite The Lincoln Project's apparent fundraising success, most Hollywood donors are still keeping their eyes on the prize, with donations still largely flowing to the Biden campaign, the national Democratic committees (both of which which have donation caps) and PACs associated with the Democratic party.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...incoln-project
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The more and more I think about Gina Caronos' comparison to the ruling class with Nazis, the more I think about how many reprobates found their way into positions of power in Nazi Germany era. Does it not make sense that Pedos would be some of the first to make a B line into finding power positions in order to satisfy themselves with as few repercussions as possible?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    The more and more I think about Gina Caronos' comparison to the ruling class with Nazis, the more I think about how many reprobates found their way into positions of power in Nazi Germany era. Does it not make sense that Pedos would be some of the first to make a B line into finding power positions in order to satisfy themselves with as few repercussions as possible?
    Absolutely.